"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
http://www.lds.org/scriptures/nt/1-cor/13.4-7?lang=eng
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Ahhh, the true meaning of charity!!
Wink
The godly walk with integrity; blessed are their children who follow them.

Proverbs 20:7 NLT

http://www.air1.com/

:Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Nourished - Thursday, March 07, 2013

I am well-nourished, physically and spiritually.

My body is sustained by proper nutrition. Healthy food and activities, clean air and water—these energize me physically and keep my mind sharp. A healthy lifestyle helps me confidently manage the changes and challenges in my life.

Yet I am also nourished in ways beyond the physical; I am strengthened and energized by spiritual nourishment. Prayer and meditation keep me attuned to the workings of God in and through me. Inspirational reading and music illumine my mind. I cultivate a loving heart by engaging in life with love, energy and passion.

Well-nourished, physically and spiritually, I view every challenge as an opportunity for growth and greet life with strength and resolve.

One does not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.—Matthew 4:4

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Divine Order - Friday, March 08, 2013

I begin with God and all is in order.

Counting is the first demonstration of order we learn as children, and when we count, we always begin with one. To align with divine order in my life, I begin with one—One Power, One Presence, One Spirit—God.

I turn my attention to the One Source for healing, abundance, comfort and peace. Immersed in the pure presence of Being, I am inspired to take action.

New ideas are planted in the fertile soil of my imagination. Spirit guides me to cast out what I need to release and tend what I need to nurture. With new clarity, I see what I have learned from past experiences. I trust God to reveal the wisdom of the present moment. Nothing is out of place. Just as when I count, I begin with One and all is in order.

In the beginning was the Word.
—John 1:1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Blessed - Sunday, March 10, 2013

I am the blessed child of my Creator.

In the moment I became an idea in Divine Mind, I was blessed. I do not have to earn my blessings; they are my birthright.

In gratitude, I open my eyes to the many blessings in my life. My Creator loves me, guides me and provides for me. When I feel weak, I find a message to strengthen me. When sorrow is a burden too heavy to carry, I realize I am not alone.My body is a wondrous vehicle for my unique expression of Spirit, nourished by the abundance around me and healed by perfect Life within. My heart sings a song only my God can hear. No one can withhold my blessings, for they are divinely rendered. With thanksgiving in my heart, I am blessed.

Male and female he created them, and he blessed them and named them “Humankind” when they were created.—Genesis 5:2

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
http://carm.org/fruit-of-the-spirit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/14/world/....html?_r=0
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Attitude - Thursday, March 14, 2013

With a positive attitude and a willing heart, I experience God’s good.
Attitude is everything! My attitude influences the course of my life. I have the power to decide—every moment—how to regard the people and situations in my life and which attitude and actions will serve me best moving forward.

Within me is the ability to be happy and fulfilled. Knowing this, I choose to have a happy attitude today and experience life to the fullest. I choose to be fearless, no matter what I am experiencing. I look beyond appearances and embrace life with gratitude.

I choose to be optimistic about the future and open to experiencing God’s good in greater measure. My attitude is everything, for it helps me create a better reality for myself and others.

Let us choose what is right; let us determine among ourselves what is good.—Job 34:4

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
There is no gulf, no need for a bridge, nowhere to build a bridge, because there is no distance between us and God.

-UNITY :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
But I trust in your unfailing love. I will rejoice because you have rescued me. I will sing to the Lord because he is good to me.

Psalm 13:5-6 NLT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
We joyfully release the need to judge others and ourselves.

-UNITY :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
http://www.youtube.com/user/harperonevid...G1CDec4qkg
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Healing - Thursday, March 21, 2013

I am a perfect expression of divine wholeness.

Perfection and wholeness are hallmarks of my spiritual nature. When I recognize divine life as my true identity, I release error beliefs about my physical health.

In Truth, I am more than my body! I am created from and filled with a divine life force more potent than any imbalance, diagnosis or prognosis.

To support the healing process, I call forth the divine wisdom intrinsic to every cell, system and function of my body. I use powerful affirmative words and positive thoughts to imprint my consciousness with life-sustaining health. I am one with the flawless expression of Divine Life, swiftly restoring me to wholeness now.

Be attentive to my words … For they are life to those who find them, and healing to all their flesh.—Proverbs 4:20-22
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
http://voices.yahoo.com/20-bible-verses-...84616.html
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I am blessed by God’s ever-present goodness.

As I move through my day, I celebrate God’s guiding presence in my life. I set an intention to focus on the light of God, for I know that in dark times the right path is illumined for me. God’s love and light fill my heart and mind.

Jesus taught that the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand, and I claim a Heavenly state of mind. I think only of God’s peace, joy, love and abundant goodness. Feelings of doubt, fear or worry are overcome by the power of divine ideas. Any concerns about a current challenge dissipate as I celebrate God’s ever-present goodness. I put God first, and I am enfolded in God’s love. My life is blessed in countless ways.

They took branches of palm trees and went out to meet him, shouting, “Hosanna! Blessed is the one who comes in the name of the Lord.”—John 12:13

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Freedom - Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Releasing any thought of limitation, I am free.

I celebrate the breakthroughs in my life when freedom comes rushing in, as when the Israelites successfully crossed the Red Sea—free at last from the bonds of slavery.

For 40 years before the Israelites reached the Promised Land, Moses led them as they wandered through the desert. At times, I may feel lost on my own journey. During times of change—a new job, relationship or living situation—I may need to break free of bonds that bind me. As I let go of feelings of unworthiness or inadequacy and release shame or guilt, I claim my freedom.

Nothing can keep me from being all I was created to be. I am whole and I am free!

I will take you as my people, and I will be your God. You shall know that I am the Lord your God, who has freed you from the burdens of the Egyptians.—Exodus 6:7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd sacrifices his life for the sheep.

John 10:11 NLT
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bibl...od-Friday/

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
It is done...he has risen!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Spirit100 Wrote:It is done...he has risen!

Tetelestai! Happy Easter & God Bless you all. Be sure to get out & take the kiddies to a local church, rejoice in the word of God. Today is a special day. Do not forget the sacrifices he made, so that you may live.
http://www.cptryon.org/prayer/teach.html

"Our Father which art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy name,
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts,
as we forgive our debtors.

And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil:
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever." -- Amen.

--- Matthew 6:9-13 - KJV
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Let your light shine...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Was introduced to Tim Keller yesterday. I recommend googling him, listening to his sermons and reading one, his book on marriage, and two his book on God....they're quick reads Smile

Have a blessed weekend folks!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
O praise the Lord , all ye nations: praise him, all ye people. For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth forever. Praise ye the Lord.

Psalm 117

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Protection

GOD WORKS THROUGH ME TO PROTECT AND BLESS ME.

When I pray for protection, I may pray to be shielded, guarded or kept in safety. I also affirm that I am calm and poised, awake and alert, wise and discerning, for my protection hinges on these attitudes as well.

In whatever situation I find myself, my protection, the protection of others and the protection of property is better assured if I am calm, poised, alert and discerning. As I express these attributes, I make wise choices and use good judgment. I am concentrated and focused. I allow the wisdom and intelligence of God to express through me clearly and decisively.

The power of God works through me. I am blessed and protected.

You will walk on your way securely and your foot will not stumble.—Proverbs 3:23

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
You shall have no other gods before me. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.

You shall not misuse the name of the LORD your God, for the LORD will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy.

Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the LORD your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the LORD made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the LORD blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you.

You shall not murder.

You shall not commit adultery.

You shall not steal.

You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

You shall not covet your neighbor’s house. You shall not covet your neighbor’s wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.”

- Exodus 20:3-17

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next