• Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Person Above you Game
^ Reds fan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Is a A.I. fan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Missing out on Hillbilly Days lol
^Must like the taste of Light Bulbs....LMAO.

(Read Your Sig...lol)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
^^
Ever hear the eating light bulb story???
(old Art Linkletter episode; took the show right off the air for 4 minutes)
^Remembers an old Art Linkletter Episode.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Thinks I was born in '76.
^^
Thinks OTH is wrong!!
^Knows I have no clue.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^About to hit 11,000 posts
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Might be waiting to add a Wiggins sig!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Will likely get 11,000 post next week.
^It's spelled lightning...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
spell checker
baits bears Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Closing in on 2,000 posts.
^Sweet sig
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
^Knows it's spelled right now...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Corrected my mistake.
^Fixed his sig..lol...Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^Grammar police
#BBFL
^Stinkin Nats fan...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Probably watched some of the NFL Draft.
^Is wrong on that one.

Just not my cup of tea this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Didn't watch the draft, but probably excited for the new season.
^^
excited for new NFL season!
^Has a hilarious sig.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
^^
closet Biden fan!!!
Confusednicker:
^LOL'd cause she knows it isn't true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Should go watch Iron Man 3 next week.
  •  Previous
  • 283(current)
  • Next