Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
TheRealThing Wrote:I would but your never ending obsession with me makes that kind of a hard chore. You've managed to copy just about everything I do on here except my honesty and relevancy.

Booth 24
plantmanky Wrote:What?

Yes sir!!

We have a very dangerous bona fide lefty lunatic that posts more on this forum than everyone else combined...I'll let you figure out for yourself whom this guy is.

Just don't be surprised one day when you watch on TV or read that this fruit loop has been involved in some very nasty and ugly stuff. He's like a volcano ready to erupt at any moment.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yes sir!!

We have a very dangerous bona fide lefty lunatic that posts more on this forum than everyone else combined...I'll let you figure out for yourself whom this guy is.

Just don't be surprised one day when you watch on TV or read that this fruit loop has been involved in some very nasty and ugly stuff. He's like a volcano ready to erupt at any moment.

He's about to blow alright, he's been venting monkey puke now for months.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:He's about to blow alright, he's been venting monkey puke now for months.

Yep, Patti's frilly Pink Panties are all ruffled up.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yep, Patti's frilly Pink Panties are all ruffled up.

LOL, his shrink warned him not to double up on those hormone pills. This has clearly progressed into a textbook case of wardrobe confusion.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Booth 24

And, we'll see. The tweeting Don and his rabid Patti's are of a piece.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yes sir!!

This is a political forum. It's all good. It's Comey's fault. It's Mueller's fault. It's the AG's office's fault. It's the Ninth Circuit's fault. Speaking of volcanic activity, there is the tweeting Don's twitter feed.
Tick.....Tick.....Tick.....Tick
Bob Seger Wrote:Tick.....Tick.....Tick.....Tick

Tock Tock Tock Tock

And Bob ran up the clock
It wont be long now..
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:This is a political forum. It's all good. It's Comey's fault. It's Mueller's fault. It's the AG's office's fault. It's the Ninth Circuit's fault. Speaking of volcanic activity, there is the tweeting Don's twitter feed.

What a coincidence, that's exactly what you said about Hillary. Just normal every day politics as usual. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:What a coincidence, that's exactly what you said about Hillary. Just normal every day politics as usual. :please:

Funny, I thought I said Bill and Hillary had an odd penchant for acting as if rules were for other people to follow, while adding that General Powell, before it became public, had said that it was "customary" to have private email servers. Granted, Hillary took it too far. But, if it gets you through the night to believe what you need to, far be it from me to rouse your illusions from the slumber of uber partisanship.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Funny, I thought I said Bill and Hillary had an odd penchant for acting as if rules were for other people to follow, while adding that General Powell, before it became public, had said that it was "customary" to have private email servers. Granted, Hillary took it too far. But, if it gets you through the night to believe what you need to, far be it from me to rouse your illusions from the slumber of uber partisanship.

You said it just now only after she has managed to further embarrass herself, and the threat of renewed investigations loom. Though you did grudgingly admit they take advantage of power, you hedged even that underwhelming concession, saying everybody does it. Which is a lie.

What you have done with enthusiasm is make excuses for Hillary from the outset, while you have withstood DJT to the point of 'ruling' him guilty of obstruction of justice. You've mitigated the significance of the loss of Antonin Scalia, and minimized the destruction of our Constitution and way of life through the anarchy raging around us, falsely claiming the anarchist's actions are protected speech and peaceful protest.

You're a deceiver and a self confessed parrot who was much happier when the rabid chipmunks were in charge. I'd bet you've managed to fool nobody, nor have you changed any votes to the Dimm side. 16 years Sombrero, 16 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ We'll see, friendo, we'll see.

Now, let me recall, oh, that's right, Hillary Clinton is not the President. She lost the electoral college. The Constitution is fine and dandy. Antonin Scalia was a historic justice of the SCOTUS. There have been several.
I wish someone would pour a bucket of water on Hillary so she would melt like her sister in Wizard of Oz
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ We'll see, friendo, we'll see.

Now, let me recall, oh, that's right, Hillary Clinton is not the President. She lost the electoral college. The Constitution is fine and dandy. Antonin Scalia was a historic justice of the SCOTUS. There have been several.

She lost the LEGAL popular vote too.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Supporting equal protection under the law extended to all citizens is not sin. Supporting the right to peaceful protest is not sin. Is loving the sinner co-equal to loving the sin? That's a form of zeal God will not own, a form of either/or thinking that has the appearance of "for God" but actually contradicts the Spirit.

The United States was not designed to be governed as a Christian Church. It was designed to allow a Christian Church to govern itself, within its own beliefs, free of interference from government.

You might be able to sell that bull on the other site you frequent (and freely plagiarize) but not on here. You don't know what you support because you don't understand what you're talking about in the first place. Just another frothing lib who thinks his is to correct every thing and everybody, and that includes the Constitution AND God no less.

The second paragraph is revisionist lies even you could never have swallowed apart from the benefit of the liberal money puke you use to wash them down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Funny, I thought I said Bill and Hillary had an odd penchant for acting as if rules were for other people to follow, while adding that General Powell, before it became public, had said that it was "customary" to have private email servers. Granted, Hillary took it too far. But, if it gets you through the night to believe what you need to, far be it from me to rouse your illusions from the slumber of uber partisanship.
Stating your opinion strongly and repeatedly does not begin to compensate for your ignorance of the laws and policies concerning the handling of classified documents. Everybody that I know working for the federal government has personal email accounts. They do not use those accounts to conduct government business and avoid compliance with FOIA requests and they do not have private email servers in their basements on which they store classified documents. Hillary did. That should be simple enough for even a simpleton to understand.

Hillary belongs in an iron barred hotel. His failure to seek justice for Hillary Clinton is one of the areas where Trump has disappointed me. I never really expected him to have a real investigation of Hillary's criminal behavior conducted, but it is still disappointing that he has let her escape justice again.
⬆ You speak as if the universal, simple, obvious opinion, legally, is that Hillary should be in jail. Save the lectures about classified information and try broadening the range of your inquiry.

I view Bill Clinton as a highly skilled politician who mostly squandered an opportunity to have a vibrant Presidency because he lacked integrity. Hillary is a less than average politician who obviously thinks rules are for other people. Neither rate high on my personal political radar, except I do think Bill Clinton is gifted in breaking down complex policy into understandable language for the average voter.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You speak as if the universal, simple, obvious opinion, legally, is that Hillary should be in jail. Save the lectures about classified information and try broadening the range of your inquiry.

I view Bill Clinton as a highly skilled politician who mostly squandered an opportunity to have a vibrant Presidency because he lacked integrity. Hillary is a less than average politician who obviously thinks rules are for other people. Neither rate high on my personal political radar, except I] do think Bill Clinton is gifted in breaking down complex policy into understandable language for the average voter.
You are the most partisan and blatantly dishonest participant in this forum and the gap between you and your closest rival in that regard is a wide one. Even now, in light of Comey's disclosure that Loretta Lynch ordered him not to refer to his investigation of Hillary Clinton's deliberate, repeated, and illegal handling of classified information, as an "investigation," you persist in defending her.

I just completed my annual refresher on the handling of sensitive and classified information and I have years of experience working in the federal justice system. What are your qualifications in this area?

At the very least, Hillary Clinton should have been stripped of her security clearance on Day 1 of the Trump administration. The investigation into her corrupt reign as Secretary of State should have started on Day 1 following Jeff Session's confirmation as Attorney General. He could have also launched an investigation into crooked former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's dealings with the Russian puppet government of Ukraine to send the message that nobody is above the law, regardless of party affiliation or their friends in high places.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are the [B]most partisan and blatantly dishonest participant in this forum and the gap between you and your closest rival in that regard is a wide one[/B]. Even now, in light of Comey's disclosure that Loretta Lynch ordered him not to refer to his investigation of Hillary Clinton's deliberate, repeated, and illegal handling of classified information, as an "investigation," you persist in defending her.

I just completed my annual refresher on the handling of sensitive and classified information and I have years of experience working in the federal justice system. What are your qualifications in this area?

At the very least, Hillary Clinton should have been stripped of her security clearance on Day 1 of the Trump administration. The investigation into her corrupt reign as Secretary of State should have started on Day 1 following Jeff Session's confirmation as Attorney General. He could have also launched an investigation into crooked former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's dealings with the Russian puppet government of Ukraine to send the message that nobody is above the law, regardless of party affiliation or their friends in high places.

And the biggest liar.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are the most partisan and blatantly dishonest participant in this forum and the gap between you and your closest rival in that regard is a wide one. Even now, in light of Comey's disclosure that Loretta Lynch ordered him not to refer to his investigation of Hillary Clinton's deliberate, repeated, and illegal handling of classified information, as an "investigation," you persist in defending her.

The only way Republicans will preside over a successful government is if they give up on this reaching across the aisle nonsense. Dems are not about to work with them on the first thing. If Republicans did gain a chin and ram the President's agenda through, that would let the people see the successes of capitalism and Dems would be exposed for the morons they are.

We have a chance to see things improve under the present newly elected government. Dems are not about to let that happen, and only the naïveté of Republicans can give Dems the power they need to derail this Presidency.

I believe many Republicans are either in bed with the Dems or too timid to govern. That said, they are the only chance we have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are the most partisan and blatantly dishonest participant in this forum and the gap between you and your closest rival in that regard is a wide one. Even now, in light of Comey's disclosure that Loretta Lynch ordered him not to refer to his investigation of Hillary Clinton's deliberate, repeated, and illegal handling of classified information, as an "investigation," you persist in defending her.

If you are correct, and somehow not a partisan, explain the disagreement over Hillary Clinton's culpability (legally) amongst the legal and judicial communities. You can't.

As to "lying," and investigations, and a President telling a former Cabinet member to "stay strong," amongst many other, AT THE LEAST, serious breaches of protocol, we'll see.
TheRealThing Wrote:She lost the LEGAL popular vote too.

Typical
TheRealThing Wrote:What a coincidence, that's exactly what you said about Hillary. Just normal every day politics as usual. :please:

Predictable
TheRealThing Wrote:You said it just now only after she has managed to further embarrass herself, and the threat of renewed investigations loom. Though you did grudgingly admit they take advantage of power, you hedged even that underwhelming concession, saying everybody does it. Which is a lie.

What you have done with enthusiasm is make excuses for Hillary from the outset, while you have withstood DJT to the point of 'ruling' him guilty of obstruction of justice. You've mitigated the significance of the loss of Antonin Scalia, and minimized the destruction of our Constitution and way of life through the anarchy raging around us, falsely claiming the anarchist's actions are protected speech and peaceful protest.

You're a deceiver and a self confessed parrot who was much happier when the rabid chipmunks were in charge. I'd bet you've managed to fool nobody, nor have you changed any votes to the Dimm side. 16 years Sombrero, 16 years.

Purely partisan puffery
Bob Seger Wrote:And the biggest liar.

We'll see, Bob, we'll see.
TheRealThing Wrote:The only way Republicans will preside over a successful government is if they give up on this reaching across the aisle nonsense. Dems are not about to work with them on the first thing. If Republicans did gain a chin and ram the President's agenda through, that would let the people see the successes of capitalism and Dems would be exposed for the morons they are.

We have a chance to see things improve under the present newly elected government. Dems are not about to let that happen, and only the naïveté of Republicans can give Dems the power they need to derail this Presidency.

I believe many Republicans are either in bed with the Dems or too timid to govern. That said, they are the only chance we have.

"...only the naïveté of Republicans can give the Dems the power they need to derail this Presidency."

It seems the tweeting, cheating, self-defeating Don may save both sides the trouble. "Stay strong," Patti's, "Stay strong."
The right of the people to peacefully protest their government and its representatives being equated to anarchy is quintessentially unamerican, Patti.

It appears this may be in the works!