Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 37 VT 30 BELK BOWL CHAMPS
FIRE STOOPS, BOBBY P IS BETTER!! GRAN IS AWFUL!!!

Y’all come see about it.
How bout dem cats!!
As a 25 year old Lynn Bowden is the best player I’ve seen play at Kentucky. You old heads let’s discuss? What do you all think?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
25 years old ,you believe Kentucky is a football school with a great Program.

I do think he may be the best all purpose player ever. He makes it fun to watch UK.
Quote from Virginia Tech fan

We let a 199-pound QB punch our D-Tackle in the face, and then run it down our throats repeatedly until we were so beaten down we let him lob a game-winning TD.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How ironic was it that we won the game on a pass play? And to beat it all Bowden called the post to Ali. It was suppose to be a fade to Wagner
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
We've got a lot to be optimistic about for next year. Excellent running backs returning, Terry will be back, entire freshman class redshirted, program has some momentum going. But the schedule is gonna be tough. At Florida, at Auburn, at Tennessee, at Louisville.
Van Hagar Wrote:We've got a lot to be optimistic about for next year. Excellent running backs returning, Terry will be back, entire freshman class redshirted, program has some momentum going. But the schedule is gonna be tough. At Florida, at Auburn, at Tennessee, at Louisville.

Kentucky will be equipped to handle that.
Really great to see Kash Daniels go out a bowl champion and named defensive player of the game. Kid endured a lot of injuries but always overcame them, tough kid and great player :Thumbs:
Anyone who says fire Mark Stoops after these last two seasons either doesn't know football or isn't truly a UK fan.

Coach Stoops has taken this program from the bottom of the SEC to a consistent winner. UK ain't Alabama, LSU, or Georgia, but they aren't too far behind either. He's produced all-americans, national award winners, a first round draft pick, actual draft picks. Kentucky is winning recruiting battles over the elite schools and producing top 25 classes. The last few recruiting classes were all redshirted and UK finally has the depth to compete for 4 quarters in the toughest conference in the country.

Looking ahead, Kentucky returns around 17-18 starters from this 8 win team and will actually have depth at quarterback. If Terry Wilson comes out firing like he did before he was injured this season then there's a chance Kentucky can win the east. Tennessee and Florida will be improved. I don't know what Fromm with do at UGA, but Kentucky has already proven they can beat Florida and Tennessee. Beating UGA is the next hump to get over. Schedule will be a little tougher, so it won't be easy, but Stoops will have the team capable of pulling it off.
Kentucky will never win the SEC East. Sorry Kentucky has beaten Florida once and Tn twice in the past what 30 years? Georgia is a much different animal now as well. Not happening.
Not a fan of Stoops however he has done a good job. Stoops will NOT take Kentucky to where they want to go. Stoops has reached his pinnacle.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Kentucky will never win the SEC East. Sorry Kentucky has beaten Florida once and Tn twice in the past what 30 years? Georgia is a much different animal now as well. Not happening.
<br />
<br />
Never is a strong word. Can you send me next week's lotto numbers?
Cattleman Wrote:Not a fan of Stoops however he has done a good job. Stoops will NOT take Kentucky to where they want to go. Stoops has reached his pinnacle.
<br />
<br />
Pretty good pinnacle....I will take it.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Kentucky will never win the SEC East. Sorry Kentucky has beaten Florida once and Tn twice in the past what 30 years? Georgia is a much different animal now as well. Not happening.

Disagree, thats the next step for Kentucky. Now win the SEC East Regularly, maybe not, but be top 1-3 team in the East, yes absolutely they should be, and if Stoops doesnt get them there, they need to find a coach who will.
plantmanky Wrote:Disagree, thats the next step for Kentucky. Now win the SEC East Regularly, maybe not, but be top 1-3 team in the East, yes absolutely they should be, and if Stoops doesnt get them there, they need to find a coach who will.

I should have put, with Stoops. He will not win SEC East, EVER. Will they ever win it, blind squirrel finds an acorn every now and again. What year was the last year they won it? I believe you have only one it out right 1 time? 1950 and TN. beat you that year. Shared it with Georgia in 1976 and 1977 NCAA took it. But that was a championship never the less. I go with history, every 50 years.

Kentucky is right there with Florida and Tennessee. Georgia is the only program in the East that’s leaps and bounds better. But let’s say Jake Fromm declares for NFL draft. I’d say UGA’s offense will take a step back and the East is a little more up for grabs next season.
Why does Georgia need a Fromm to beat KY. He didn't this year. Handed the ball off in a pouring rain 30 times to win 21-0. As for the other two. Best you have been in years and both the other programs are as down as they have been in years, however both are on their way back up. Not going to happen.
AnswertheBell Wrote:Why does Georgia need a Fromm to beat KY. He didn't this year. Handed the ball off in a pouring rain 30 times to win 21-0. As for the other two. Best you have been in years and both the other programs are as down as they have been in years, however both are on their way back up. Not going to happen.

Florida has finished ranked 9th & 7th the last two seasons and Kentucky beat them last year at the swamp.

Tennessee has been down by their standards, but it’s not like either program is so far ahead of Kentucky that there’s just no way.

Also, if Georgia loses Fromm on top of Swift, and a few of their offensive line then they’re going to take a step back.

It’s no longer crazy to think Kentucky can rep the East in the SEC Championship. Won’t be likely, but it won’t be crazy either.
I have said they are better but not that much better. Georgia and Florida and even Tennessee has recruited much better over the last decade. Kentucky has recruited the best maybe ever and still ranks 8th in SEC. Georgia has better players than Ky. on the bench waiting for their turn. That has been and will continue to be the difference. On top of that Stoops can not get them over the top even if they could.
AnswertheBell Wrote:I have said they are better but not that much better. Georgia and Florida and even Tennessee has recruited much better over the last decade. Kentucky has recruited the best maybe ever and still ranks 8th in SEC. Georgia has better players than Ky. on the bench waiting for their turn. That has been and will continue to be the difference. On top of that Stoops can not get them over the top even if they could.

... and there it is.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:... and there it is.

Thank you, I know you understood.
AnswertheBell Wrote:I have said they are better but not that much better. Georgia and Florida and even Tennessee has recruited much better over the last decade. Kentucky has recruited the best maybe ever and still ranks 8th in SEC. Georgia has better players than Ky. on the bench waiting for their turn. That has been and will continue to be the difference. On top of that Stoops can not get them over the top even if they could.

Mark Stoops is the best to happen to UK football in the modern era . Everyone enjoy the ride . When he leaves i hope you guys enjoy the bottom of the barrel again.
Rich Brooks brought Kentucky out of the dumpster fire. Stoops has taken it to the level it is now. That is just a tick above Brooks. Everyone has said he has done a great job. The question remains, is he the guy to take it to the elite level?
AnswertheBell Wrote:Rich Brooks brought Kentucky out of the dumpster fire. Stoops has taken it to the level it is now. That is just a tick above Brooks. Everyone has said he has done a great job. The question remains, is he the guy to take it to the elite level?
Yes he is.
I love the Big Blue. Stoops will never take us to elite level. Will not happen.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I love the Big Blue. Stoops will never take us to elite level. Will not happen.
<br />
<br />
Elaborate on why
UKisN1 Wrote:<br />
<br />
Elaborate on why

Recruiting, while much better is not on elite level.
Clock management is very suspect
Program Discipline
AnswertheBell Wrote:Recruiting, while much better is not on elite level.<br />
Clock management is very suspect <br />
Program Discipline
<br />
<br />
Program discipline?
UKisN1 Wrote:<br />
<br />
Program discipline?

Forgive me but help me with your <br/> ?