•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Next Oldest | Next Newest
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/55652...fic-report

“Former President Trump ordered his blog to be taken down after it was mocked for its low online traffic, The Washington Post reported on Wednesday.”

Big Grin
Big Grin

What a loser!
Cardfan1
The contents of this message are hidden because Cardfan1 is on your ignore list.
Cardfan1
The Biggest Loser's are the Sheep who keep's backing him

This guy has seen the light he was duped by the Dear Leader in sheep clothing Now he has got in touch with the real Dear Leader

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...d=msedgdhp
[-] The following 1 user Likes vector#1's post:
  • Cardfan1
Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation
Catturd ™ Retweeted
Catturd ™
@catturd2
Good morning to everyone except the gullible, Low IQ suckers - who are so damn dumb that they're easily scammed by the Communist Democrat party and their evil fake news propagandists.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/b...li=BBnb7Kz

An interesting analogy between Trump and Jim Jones.

I never thought I’d see another one like him. And I didn’t, until I saw the Orange Man. Donald Trump is today’s Jim Jones. And today’s Republican Party leaders are the psychotic pilgrims of Jonestown. The only difference is they haven’t swallowed the poison Kool-Aid yet. But only because Trump hasn’t asked them to. No doubt. If he did, they would.

It’s time to stop piously excusing Trump’s actions as “his right to pursue all his options” and condemn it as nothing less than an attack on America. Because if Trump succeeds in his maniacal pursuit to persuade state officials, convince the Supreme Court, or force Congress to overturn the expressed will of over 81 million Americans, we will no longer have a democracy. We’d no longer have a country called the United States of America.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Old School Hound
(06-10-2021, 02:21 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/b...li=BBnb7Kz

I never thought I’d see another one like him. And I didn’t, until I saw the Orange Man. Donald Trump is today’s Jim Jones. And today’s Republican Party leaders are the psychotic pilgrims of Jonestown. The only difference is they haven’t swallowed the poison Kool-Aid yet. But only because Trump hasn’t asked them to. No doubt. If he did, they would.

It’s time to stop piously excusing Trump’s actions as “his right to pursue all his options” and condemn it as nothing less than an attack on America. Because if Trump succeeds in his maniacal pursuit to persuade state officials, convince the Supreme Court, or force Congress to overturn the expressed will of over 81 million Americans, we will no longer have a democracy. We’d no longer have a country called the United States of America.

There are parallels.  There is no doubt some of his cult members would be willing to die for him.   Can you imagine being so indoctrinated as to be willing to die for Donald Trump? These are people with serious self-worth issues.
^^  Here is another interesting parallel, it's just that this one is grounded in fact, not fiction.

While you dunderheads are trying your best to shame conservative voters under an avalanche of lies, and while you speak of Joseph R Biden in messianic terms, FOX News is reporting that over 400 billion of the Biden era emergency unemployment benefits supposedly intended for financially strapped Americans; have instead gone to criminals and criminal organizations affiliated with wait for it.... Russia. And possibly Iran.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-10-2021, 03:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^  Here is another interesting parallel, it's just that this one is grounded in fact, not fiction.

While you dunderheads are trying your best to shame conservative voters under an avalanche of lies, and while you speak of Joseph R Biden in messianic terms, FOX News is reporting that over 400 billion of the Biden era emergency unemployment benefits supposedly intended for financially strapped Americans; have instead gone to criminals and criminal organizations affiliated with wait for it.... Russia. And possibly Iran.
The magnitude of this crime will make it hard for investigators to ever determined what Hunter and the Big Guy raked in. If true, this will surely set a record for incompetence in an administration. Of course the Biden administration deliberately directed payments to illegal aliens, who are criminals, whether liberals want to acknowledge that fact or not. $400 billion is a staggering number, even for the federal government, and I certainly hope that further investigation reveals that the money stolen is substantially less.

I want the Biden administration to fail miserably in implementing its radical, kooky left wing agenda, but none of us should be cheering incompetence. The money lost is OUR money.

This is a good lesson in why Congress should not be passing bills that are too long for any member to personally read before voting. Surely, of the 535 members of Congress, a few would notice the lack of safeguards to minimize fraud if members read the bills before voting on them.

Maybe somebody mistook $400 million for $400 billion somewhere in the investigative reporting process.
(06-10-2021, 02:21 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/b...li=BBnb7Kz

Trump is not going to have the results of the 2020 election overturned. I believe that the election was stolen but it is too late to undo the damage now, IMO. It is well past time for liberals to stop demonizing Donald Trump and start paying attention to the people who can actually do serious damage to our democracy - our elected officials and bureaucrats in the federal government.

It is laughable for anybody believing that Joe Biden got 81 million votes in 2016. Take a few steps back from the situation and pretend that you are an objective observer. Recall the enthusiastic campaign rallies and great turnout when Obama was elected to his first term. Do you actually believe that an elderly white man who withdrew from two previous presidential campaigns in disgrace, and who barely campaigned in 2016, actually smashed the number of votes that Obama received? How likely is it that Biden won only 1 of 19 bell weather counties (counties having voted for the victorious presidential candidate in a long series of elections), yet received far more votes than either Trump or Obama received?

If the forensic audit results in Arizona, and hopefully other battleground states establish that massive election fraud occurred, then instead of assuming that the audits were defective, ask yourself the above questions again and answer them honestly. If the 2016 election was stolen from Trump, then voting procedures need to be changed to prevent similar miscarriages of justice in the future. Failure to investigate alleged wrongdoing would doom our democracy. In the military, reviewing what went wrong and what went right with a mission is a standard practice. When 60 percent of the losing candidate's party believe that the election was stolen, it would be criminal not to perform some after action analyses. Every American citizen deserves elections that will withstand scrutiny, whether their candidate wins or loses.
(06-10-2021, 03:36 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^  Here is another interesting parallel, it's just that this one is grounded in fact, not fiction.

TRT you sure a lot of this didn't happened in 2020 ? 
Here is Fox Story NOT ONE WORD MENTION ABOUT 2020

Half of all unemployment money was stolen by criminals during pandemic, experts say | Fox Business

N
ow here is the original story 

Half of the pandemic's unemployment money may have been stolen - Axios

Sounds to me the majority of FRAUD happened in 2020 Biden plan put money in the system to help against Fraud TRT stay away from those Right Wing News so called stations
(06-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Trump is not going to have the results of the 2020 election overturned. I believe that the election was stolen but it is too late to undo the damage now, IMO. It is well past time for liberals to stop demonizing Donald Trump and start paying attention to the people who can actually do serious damage to our democracy - our elected officials and bureaucrats in the federal government.

It is laughable for anybody believing that Joe Biden got 81 million votes in 2016. Take a few steps back from the situation and pretend that you are an objective observer. Recall the enthusiastic campaign rallies and great turnout when Obama was elected to his first term. Do you actually believe that an elderly white man who withdrew from two previous presidential campaigns in disgrace, and who barely campaigned in 2016, actually smashed the number of votes that Obama received? How likely is it that Biden won only 1 of 19 bell weather counties (counties having voted for the victorious presidential candidate in a long series of elections), yet received far more votes than either Trump or Obama received?

If the forensic audit results in Arizona, and hopefully other battleground states establish that massive election fraud occurred, then instead of assuming that the audits were defective, ask yourself the above questions again and answer them honestly. If the 2016 election was stolen from Trump, then voting procedures need to be changed to prevent similar miscarriages of justice in the future. Failure to investigate alleged wrongdoing would doom our democracy. In the military, reviewing what went wrong and what went right with a mission is a standard practice. When 60 percent of the losing candidate's party believe that the election was stolen, it would be criminal not to perform some after action analyses. Every American citizen deserves elections that will withstand scrutiny, whether their candidate wins or loses.
I just noticed three typos in the above post. 2016 election references to Joe Biden should have been 2020. Also, the reference to the 2016 election being stolen from Trump should also have been the 2020 election. It was too late to edit my post when I noticed the errors.
(06-10-2021, 06:20 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Quooter they estimate their are around 239 million eligible voters in the US. They are around 195 to 215 million registered. Their was around 155 million votes cast so YES President Biden got 81 million votes. But what is so surprising and sad their was 74 million brainwashed voters.
That 60% you claim equals to around 44 million so that means their was around 111 million believe President Biden won. But how many would still think that if the Dear Leader hadn't started spreading the Big Lie and is still doing it.

Posts falsely claim there are only 133 million registered voters in the US (apnews.com)
A
nd by the way Quooter people came out and voted against the Dear Leader they had enough. I guess Brainwash people have a hard time seeing through the fog.
Quooter they definitely need to review what ever in the Hell you claim you do
I'm still in elevated spirits for not having to suffer through vectors posts. You'd think Cardfan would give up the ruse at this point.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-10-2021, 09:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I'm still in elevated spirits for not having to suffer through vectors posts. You'd think Cardfan would give up the ruse at this point.
If you are still reading CardFan's posts and wonder what vector is posting, just read CardFan's posts twice. Read them a third time, and you won't need to read Old Hound Fan's posts either. 

If you are looking for a single, well informed liberal on BGR who can hold his own in a debate, then you're out of luck. They are an endangered species.
(06-10-2021, 09:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: I'm still in elevated spirits for not having to suffer through vectors posts. You'd think Cardfan would give up the ruse at this point.
TRT their you go again get caught in a lie tear down the messenger. The unemployment fraud you blamed on President Biden majority of it happened under your Dear Leader. In fact under Biden America Rescue bill he put money in the unemployment system to prevent fraud.
(06-11-2021, 07:54 AM)vector#1 Wrote:
TRT their you go again get caught in a lie tear down the messenger. The unemployment fraud you blamed on President Biden majority of it happened under your Dear Leader. In fact under Biden America Rescue bill he put money in the unemployment system to prevent fraud.
It’s what they do.
(06-11-2021, 03:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
It’s what they do.

Still better than liking myself between two accounts vector/CF.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-11-2021, 03:49 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-11-2021, 03:23 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote:
It’s what they do.

TRT right on cue get caught in a lie tear down the messenger then a couple of bible versus 

Still better than liking myself between two accounts vector/CF.
https://theweek.com/news/1001675/peter-j...hours-long

More news from the Trump Cult.  Do the Trumpsters on here believe that this is normal behavior?

A January email sent to officials in various Georgia counties even threatened to bomb polling sites, claiming "no one ... will be spared unless and until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS again."

“This sh_t is rigged,” the email said. “Until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS until 2024 like he should be, we will bring death and destruction to defend this country if needed and get our voices heard.”

In an interview, she said the most alarming threats came in late November when Trump called Raffensperger an “enemy of the people.” Death threats started pouring in, some calling for public hangings.

In mid-December, a website titled “Enemies of the People” appeared online, posting the personal information of Raffensperger, Fuchs and Sterling, including home addresses. Crosshairs were superimposed over their photos.
(06-17-2021, 04:32 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://theweek.com/news/1001675/peter-j...hours-long

More news from the Trump Cult.  Do the Trumpsters on here believe that this is normal behavior?

A January email sent to officials in various Georgia counties even threatened to bomb polling sites, claiming "no one ... will be spared unless and until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS again."

“This sh_t is rigged,” the email said. “Until Trump is guaranteed to be POTUS until 2024 like he should be, we will bring death and destruction to defend this country if needed and get our voices heard.”

In an interview, she said the most alarming threats came in late November when Trump called Raffensperger an “enemy of the people.” Death threats started pouring in, some calling for public hangings.

In mid-December, a website titled “Enemies of the People” appeared online, posting the personal information of Raffensperger, Fuchs and Sterling, including home addresses. Crosshairs were superimposed over their photos.
First of all, I take the term "Trumpster" as an insult. (There is no equivalent insult for an overly enthusiastic Biden supporter because what support Biden has is very soft. For obvious reasons, there is zero chance of Biden ever attracting a cult following. The man has no charisma or leadership skills.)

As I have already said in multiple threads, I will probably not be supporting Trump in 2024 unless he gets the GOP nomination. He exceeded my expectations and had some great achievements despite the criminal conspiracies arrayed against him but we need a younger person in the White House and I would like to see a true conservative there for a change.

As for your ridiculous post, has it ever occurred to you that every action that you listed was at least as likely taken by somebody wanting to discredit Trump and his supporters? How many instances of staged white racism does it take to persuade you radical left wingers to wait for some evidence before making allegations? Even if all of the actions you listed were done by a mentally disturbed Trump supporter, in a nation with a population of over 300 million people, why do you believe that Trump supporters need for you to put them on record as condemning these actions? Do you really believe that the actions that you listed are typical of the actions of Trump's supporters.

Do we need to start demanding that you, as a left wing Democrat and Biden supporter, condemn every instance of looting, arson, and assault committed by BLM and Antifa members?

It is childish to paint with such a broad brush, with or without evidence of who the perpetrators are. People should be held accountable for their own actions.
(06-17-2021, 05:50 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 04:32 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://theweek.com/news/1001675/peter-j...hours-long

First of all, I take the term "Trumpster" as an insult. (There is no equivalent insult for an overly enthusiastic Biden supporter because what support Biden has is very soft. For obvious reasons, there is zero chance of Biden ever attracting a cult following. The man has no charisma or leadership skills.)

As I have already said in multiple threads, I will probably not be supporting Trump in 2024 unless he gets the GOP nomination. He exceeded my expectations and had some great achievements despite the criminal conspiracies arrayed against him but we need a younger person in the White House and I would like to see a true conservative there for a change.

As for your ridiculous post, has it ever occurred to you that every action that you listed was at least as likely taken by somebody wanting to discredit Trump and his supporters? How many instances of staged white racism does it take to persuade you radical left wingers to wait for some evidence before making allegations? Even if all of the actions you listed were done by a mentally disturbed Trump supporter, in a nation with a population of over 300 million people, why do you believe that Trump supporters need for you to put them on record as condemning these actions? Do you really believe that the actions that you listed are typical of the actions of Trump's supporters.

Do we need to start demanding that you, as a left wing Democrat and Biden supporter, condemn every instance of looting, arson, and assault committed by BLM and Antifa members?

It is childish to paint with such a broad brush, with or without evidence of who the perpetrators are. People should be held accountable for their own actions.
" (There is no equivalent insult for an overly enthusiastic Biden supporter because what support Biden has is very soft. For obvious reasons, there is zero chance of Biden ever attracting a cult following. The man has no charisma or leadership skills.)"
So Quooter you are CULT material is that right ? Quooter is that what you call yourselves a Trumpster ?
Quooter what criminal conspiracies you Trumpsters are talking about ?
Quooter their are NO true conservatives left they are Trumpsters.
Quooter any Trumpster who tried to overthrow the government on jan. 6th and still support the BIG LIE. Then YES they are the enemy of the United States.
(06-17-2021, 06:04 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

" (There is no equivalent insult for an overly enthusiastic Biden supporter because what support Biden has is very soft. For obvious reasons, there is zero chance of Biden ever attracting a cult following. The man has no charisma or leadership skills.)"
So Quooter you are CULT material is that right ? Quooter is that what you call yourselves a Trumpster ?
Quooter any Trumpster who tried to overthrow the government on jan. 6th and still support the BIG LIE. Then YES they are the enemy of the United States.
What an idiot you are, Twin Ticks. My post needs no translation for English speakers with a good 5th grade education. Maybe you can find one to translate for you.
(06-17-2021, 06:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

What an idiot you are, Twin Ticks. My post needs no translation for English speakers with a good 5th grade education. Maybe you can find one to translate for you.
Quooter their you go again. Faced with Truth and Facts tear down the messenger play out of Dear Leader's playbook. But Quooter you will always be #1 Trumpster.
(06-17-2021, 07:21 PM)vector#1 Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 06:26 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Quooter their you go again. Faced with Truth and Facts tear down the messenger play out of Dear Leader's playbook. But Quooter you will always be #1 Trumpster.
There you go out of character again, Twin Ticks. This is your "dumber" account, not your "dumb" account. You are not supposed to be using punctuation in this one. At least you remembered to use the wrong "their."
https://ctmirror.org/category/ct-viewpoi...ng-a-cult/

There may be hope in deprogramming the cult.  A very interesting read. 

Trump followers idealize Trump in virtue of the faith and codependency they have developed toward the local or social-media leaders who have convinced them that mainstream media, and mainstream everything, are attacking them and slandering their ideals. As a consequence, they have become more determined to stand by, and defend, the principles that they believe are superior and in danger, and defend the leader who is supposed to guarantee those principles.

While there is no treatment for abusive narcissists since they never recognize or admit their pathology, there is treatment for those who follow them and/or have developed a codependency; however, the process is complex and painful for everyone.
[-] The following 2 users Like The Outsider's post:
  • Cardfan1, vector#1
(06-18-2021, 04:30 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://ctmirror.org/category/ct-viewpoi...ng-a-cult/

Trump followers idealize Trump in virtue of the faith and codependency they have developed toward the local or social-media leaders who have convinced them that mainstream media, and mainstream everything, are attacking them and slandering their ideals. As a consequence, they have become more determined to stand by, and defend, the principles that they believe are superior and in danger, and defend the leader who is supposed to guarantee those principles.

While there is no treatment for abusive narcissists since they never recognize or admit their pathology, there is treatment for those who follow them and/or have developed a codependency; however, the process is complex and painful for everyone.
You're back on my ignore list. We have four bitter partisan Democrats who are very active in this forum, all of whom espouse identical political opinions and defend indefensible actions and incompetence by Democrat politicians like Joe Biden. It takes an exceptional level of hypocrisy for the four of you to accuse anybody else of behaving like a cult member. It is very saddening to see liberals like yourself displaying the same kind of allegiance to the Democrat Party that most Germans exhibited to their beloved Third Reich. Sad and dangerous as well.
@The Outsider

You’ve had some good stuff and hit the Ole Hooter where it hurts. Big Grin

From the article…
“As Brene Brown encourages, we should try to reply to those who express an opposing opinion (or those who speak with no evidence to prove what they are saying), tell me more about it, since it is through the act of reflective or empathetic listening that speakers can listen to themselves and realize where the intellectual gaps of their thinking process are. Those who are wrong need to see it for themselves; someone else cannot do the recognition for them.”

Uhhhh…puke. 
I’m not volunteering for that duty.
(06-18-2021, 04:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-18-2021, 04:30 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://ctmirror.org/category/ct-viewpoi...ng-a-cult/

You're back on my ignore list. We have four bitter partisan Democrats who are very active in this forum, all of whom espouse identical political opinions and defend indefensible actions and incompetence by Democrat politicians like Joe Biden. It takes an exceptional level of hypocrisy for the four of you to accuse anybody else of behaving like a cult member. It is very saddening to see liberals like yourself displaying the same kind of allegiance to the Democrat Party that most Germans exhibited to their beloved Third Reich. Sad and dangerous as well.
He gone took his ball and went home.
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next