•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
The Cult of Trump : Can it Be Deprogrammed???
(06-18-2021, 09:08 PM)Cardfan1 Wrote: @The Outsider

You’ve had some good stuff and hit the Ole Hooter where it hurts. Big Grin

From the article…
“As Brene Brown encourages, we should try to reply to those who express an opposing opinion (or those who speak with no evidence to prove what they are saying), tell me more about it, since it is through the act of reflective or empathetic listening that speakers can listen to themselves and realize where the intellectual gaps of their thinking process are. Those who are wrong need to see it for themselves; someone else cannot do the recognition for them.”

Uhhhh…puke. 
I’m not volunteering for that duty.

He is badly mistaken if he believes that I care one iota if I'm on his ignore list or not.  I know that I shouldn't, but at times I can't help but feel sorry for people like him.
(06-18-2021, 10:17 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

From the article…
“As Brene Brown encourages, we should try to reply to those who express an opposing opinion (or those who speak with no evidence to prove what they are saying), tell me more about it, since it is through the act of reflective or empathetic listening that speakers can listen to themselves and realize where the intellectual gaps of their thinking process are. Those who are wrong need to see it for themselves; someone else cannot do the recognition for them.”

Uhhhh…puke. 

He is badly mistaken if he believes that I care one iota if I'm on his ignore list or not.  I know that I shouldn't, but at times I can't help but feel sorry for people like him.
The ignore list is just a convenience and I really don't care about your feelings. I know that people like yourself never see the irony in acting like cult members and projecting the cult label on everybody who disagrees with you, but the irony is there whether you see it or not.
Good God these liberals on here are dumb AF. They are too dumb to know when they only object to one side of the aisle and never have a problem with the other side, they are idiots for the whole world to see.
(06-19-2021, 12:18 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Good God these liberals on here are dumb AF. They are too dumb to know when they only object to one side of the aisle and never have a problem with the other side, they are idiots for the whole world to see.
Jet what's so Dumb AF is someone who still support someone after jan. 6th. About as unamerican thing you can do. Trumpsters want a King about as simple as you can put it.
(06-19-2021, 12:18 AM)jetpilot Wrote: Good God these liberals on here are dumb AF. They are too dumb to know when they only object to one side of the aisle and never have a problem with the other side, they are idiots for the whole world to see.
Fortunately for the liberals on BGR, their audience is miniscule. If their friends and families knew what kind of people they are, they would have a Thanksgiving turkey all to themselves.
(06-19-2021, 11:38 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
Fortunately for the liberals on BGR, their audience is miniscule. If their friends and families knew what kind of people they are, they would have a Thanksgiving turkey all to themselves.

At least one of them is on here confessing his own immediate family disagrees with him on all this. As I asked him, are they idiots too? LOL 

To be THAT willfully ignorant takes talent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-19-2021, 11:58 AM)TheRealThing Wrote:

At least one of them is on here confessing his own immediate family disagrees with him on all this. As I asked him, are they idiots too? LOL 

Yes, i have two immediate family members who are bigots. Both admit they adore Trump because he thinks the way they do. My uncle is a racist and my mom is a hater of foreigners.  They love the Donald for much the same reason that most love Donald-he is an apologist for their bigotry. Cf, vector, outsider, and myself all know this to be true and i think we've decided it's time to call people out on it . whether they are family, friends, colleagues , or just bigoted cyber ninjas.  My mother is a wonderful mother and i adore her. But , yes, she is  ignorant in her bigoted views.
(06-19-2021, 03:01 PM)Old School Hound Wrote:

Yes, i have two immediate family members who are bigots. Both admit they adore Trump because he thinks the way they do. My uncle is a racist and my mom is a hater of foreigners.  They love the Donald for much the same reason that most love Donald-he is an apologist for their bigotry. Cf, vector, outsider, and myself all know this to be true and i think we've decided it's time to call people out on it . whether they are family, friends, colleagues , or just bigoted cyber ninjas.  My mother is a wonderful mother and i adore her. But , yes, she is  ignorant in her bigoted views.

Right. In your bigoted view.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Playing the race card on one's own mother is pretty cold, even for a radical leftist.

[Image: https://noslavelabor.com/img/racecard.jpeg]
(06-19-2021, 04:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:

No, most anyone except a bigot would agree with me . Whether its a family member or not, if someone hates Arabs, Mexicans, and most any other foreign-born person and makes fun of the way they talk and dress then they are a bigot and ignorant. I love my mom and she is a great mother but her views are ignorant . There's no other way of saying it. And actually its even worse than what I've described on here.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old School Hound's post:
  • TheRealThing
(06-20-2021, 05:00 AM)Old School Hound Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 04:41 PM)TheRealThing Wrote:
(06-19-2021, 11:38 AM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: Fortunately for the liberals on BGR, their audience is miniscule. If their friends and families knew what kind of people they are, they would have a Thanksgiving turkey all to themselves.

No, most anyone except a bigot would agree with me . Whether its a family member or not, if someone hates Arabs, Mexicans, and most any other foreign-born person and makes fun of the way they talk and dress then they are a bigot and ignorant. I love my mom and she is a great mother but her views are ignorant . There's no other way of saying it. And actually its even worse than what I've described on here.

^^ LOL, that is hogwash. You make up rules as you go just like a bunch of 6 year old kids playing sandlot baseball. Real baseball rules are published each year by Little League Baseball in the official handbook of rules. Why? because every new season yokels across the land try to arbitrarily change the rules to benefit USUALLY, their own team or their own kids. So it's reasonable to state categorically, that even secular wisdom used to advise against constant efforts to change long established norms.

And let me clue you as to another rather important false slander in your post; almost NOBODY hates foreign-born people, much less making fun of the way they dress and talk. What does that even have to do with this conversation anyway? And seriously, who appointed shallow people like you to make rash judgments on who hates who?

There is only one obvious bias in any of you guy's posts and it is continually and persistently against conservatives and Christians (they're not necessarily the same FWIW). You never, and I mean never take on the validity of the right's contention which holds that moral behavior is perfectly laid out in the Scriptures. And you will not admit that social justice at best, pollutes moral behavior with exceptions based on wait for it.... race. To that end the Lord handed down to man His Word, the Bible. You can't change so much as the dot over an i unless you want to suffer eternal consequences for having done so.

Rev 22 verse 18 & 19

testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: if anyone adds to them, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;

and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God will take away his part from the tree of life and from the holy city, which are written in this book.

Matt 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

The arbiters of change, the left, are exactly what they accuse God's people of being.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealThing's post:
  • Hoot Gibson
(06-18-2021, 10:17 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

From the article…

Uhhhh…puke. 

If you're not on that sh!t list, you are doing something wrong.  LOL  Only a narcissist would actually think being on his "list" would matter to anyone.  I'm certain that for the four of us, it doesn't matter what he thinks.   

Make that five of us:

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/image...w&usqp=CAU]
OSH calling somebody a narcissist.  Big Grin These people apparently have no mirrors in their homes.

[Image: https://www.noslavelabor.com/images/racecard.jpeg]
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Trump stirring up the troops for more violence!

CNN reporter Donie O'Sullivan spoke with several supporters of former President Trump ahead of his first post-presidential rally on Saturday, many of whom told him they fully expect the real estate mogul to be reinstated before the end of the summer and warned of potential political violence in America if he is not.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."
Ron continued: "He's coming back before the middle of August."
"And what if that doesn't happen?" O'Sullivan asked.
"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
(06-29-2021, 12:12 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

CNN reporter Donie O'Sullivan spoke with several supporters of former President Trump ahead of his first post-presidential rally on Saturday, many of whom told him they fully expect the real estate mogul to be reinstated before the end of the summer and warned of potential political violence in America if he is not.

"He's coming back soon, and you guys are going down," a Trump supporter in Wellington identified as Ron told O'Sullivan, sparking laughter from others in his group. "The military already knows it was a fraud. He won by over 80 percent."
"We're going to be in a civil war because the militia will be taking over," the man responded.
Liar. Trump has never advocated a violent overthrow of the government to depose the illegitimate occupant of the Oval Office. A sitting president can only be removed through the impeachment process, following a conviction in the Senate. Even then, there is no provision for a presidential candidate to assume office, even if the election is proven to have been the result of fraud.

The Democrat media can always find crazy people to support the narrative that they want to tell and the can count on liars like you to spread the lies.
(06-29-2021, 12:25 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 12:12 PM)The Outsider Wrote: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/...li=BBnb7Kz

Liar. Trump has never advocated a violent overthrow of the government to depose the illegitimate occupant of the Oval Office. A sitting president can only be removed through the impeachment process, following a conviction in the Senate. Even then, there is no provision for a presidential candidate to assume office, even if the election is proven to have been the result of fraud.

The Democrat media can always find crazy people to support the narrative that they want to tell and the can count on liars like you to spread the lies.
Quooter damm if you defend what your King did on January 6th and the talk that lead up to January 6th. Theirs no help for you would be like trying to talk Bin Laden's Pilots out of flying into those buildings.
(06-29-2021, 12:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Quooter damm if you defend what your King did on January 6th and the talk that lead up to January 6th. Theirs no help for you would be like trying to talk Bin Laden's Pilots out of flying into those buildings.
Crawl back under your rock, vector. Better yet, get a job and break the welfare habit. You tell a lie and wear it out through repetition, but all that you are left with are lies. You serve no useful purpose on this website.
(06-29-2021, 12:47 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(06-29-2021, 12:41 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

Crawl back under your rock, vector. Better yet, get a job and break the welfare habit. You tell a lie and wear it out through repetition, but all that you are left with are lies. You serve no useful purpose on this website.
Quooter spoken just like someone who wants a King
^^ Your act basically worked for a while because the vector forerunner was legitimately limited. His legacy carried over and gave your act cover and a standard of shallowness to live down to. I say you're a venom spewing retread who who was in need of a persona. But your contempt for the truth is real enough though, I will say that
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-29-2021, 02:03 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: ^^ Your act basically worked for a while because the vector forerunner was legitimately limited. His legacy carried over and gave your act cover and a standard of shallowness to live down to. I say you're a venom spewing retread who who was in need of a persona. But your contempt for the truth is real enough though, I will say that
TRT the truth is your King lost I know you couldn't accept defeat but their is always a winner and a loser every 4 years the loser concedes until YOUR KING. He knows if he keeps saying the same things over and over the Herd will believe him it's dangerous what he has done to this country. You and the other 2 Trumpsters on here are backing him 100%. And you got the nerve to call yourself a American.

The fellas on here still have an unhealthy allegiance to Trump, so it’s highly likely there are some real crazies out there willing to betray our nation for DJT. 

why is he doing rallies except to drum up more sedition?
(06-30-2021, 08:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

The fellas on here still have an unhealthy allegiance to Trump, so it’s highly likely there are some real crazies out there willing to betray our nation for DJT. 

After Thursday the banks might call in their notes on the King.
And where is he going today to the border he knows the Trumpsters get their panties wet over that.
(06-30-2021, 08:57 AM)Cardfan1 Wrote:

And seeing this crazy allegiance to Trump, can you imagine what they would be willing to do if they think their God(the non-Trump god) told them to do it?
When Trump AND God tells them...watch out!!!!
Both sides of this thing has it's crazies. You for example believe that you can judge the mental faculty of over 100 million people based solely on the fact that they're Republicans, and that the bozos who believe Trump is still going to take back the presidency are therefore representative of the entire party. Or further, even after Pentagon General Mike Milley made this statement--- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...e-military

No lucid minded person would take his cues from obvious conspiracy kooks. Nor would he put a lot of stock in the idea that all Dems are as gullible as those who're so obviously indoctrinated in textbook liberalism. Excepting of course for San Fran. But there are leftist sting pullers who I believe, will wind up so far on top of this thing that only the Lord's coming could ever derail them.

People on the right who have their act together all know; to try and get in front of what's happening not only defies God's stated inerrant report of events to come, but also put's one right in the cross hairs of the powers that be. The idea is ridiculous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-30-2021, 01:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Both sides of this thing has it's crazies. You for example believe that you can judge the mental faculty of over 100 million people based solely on the fact that they're Republicans, and that the bozos who believe Trump is still going to take back the presidency are therefore representative of the entire party. Or further, even after Pentagon General Mike Milley made this statement--- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...e-military

No lucid minded person would take his cues from obvious conspiracy kooks. Nor would he put a lot of stock in the idea that all Dems are as gullible as those who're so obviously indoctrinated in textbook liberalism. Excepting of course for San Fran. But there are leftist sting pullers who I believe, will wind up so far on top of this thing that only the Lord's coming could ever derail them.

People on the right who have their act together all know; to try and get in front of what's happening not only defies God's stated inerrant report of events to come, but also put's one right in the cross hairs of the powers that be. The idea is ridiculous.
TRT Democrats lost in 2016 Hillary conceded the next morning after the election even though she got the majority of the votes. Now your King has never conceded tried a attempted coup and after over 7 months still counting votes. Theirs NO comparison HERE this is a FIRST for this country and you and the other 2 Trumpsters on here are still backing this guy. So if this happens in 2024 and if by some MIRACLE the GQP wins don't be surprised that the democrats will do the same thing. You Clowns have now made this normal it's not good for this country.
(06-30-2021, 01:48 PM)TheRealThing Wrote: Both sides of this thing has it's crazies. You for example believe that you can judge the mental faculty of over 100 million people based solely on the fact that they're Republicans, and that the bozos who believe Trump is still going to take back the presidency are therefore representative of the entire party. Or further, even after Pentagon General Mike Milley made this statement--- https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021...e-military

Until the GOP kicks Trump to the curb and exposes him for what he is, they will continue to be the party of the white supremacists, conspiracy theorists and militant radicals.  Then maybe they can get back on path to being the home of the social and fiscal conservatives again.  I personally know many Conservatives who are disgusted in the direction the party has taken.
(06-30-2021, 02:33 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Until the GOP kicks Trump to the curb and exposes him for what he is, they will continue to be the party of the white supremacists, conspiracy theorists and militant radicals.  Then maybe they can get back on path to being the home of the social and fiscal conservatives again.  I personally know many Conservatives who are disgusted in the direction the party has taken.

Let's get real. Your side began falsely defining DJT before he'd even taken office. To that end your whole act has been a lie from the get-go. The formal resistance has lied their heads off and denied the people's choice for president. His own aides, Mike Milley comes to my mind, torpedoed him continually. Greatly diminishing what he might well have accomplished. To the people's detriment btw.

It might actually get to the point where every candidate isn't worth voting for, but until that happens you can be assured the vast majority of conservatives are not about to take your work or your interpretation on who they should vote for or what their platform ought to be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
(06-30-2021, 02:33 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

Hypocrite. You and your fellow socialists twist and spin everything that happened in the world like a pretzel to blame Trump and then you accuse Trump and his supporters of being conspiracy theorists. You voted for a real racist and yet you have the gall to call Trump supporters white supremacists. I don't know how many generations of your ancestors voted for Democrats but I am guessing it might date back to the Civil War. The Democrat Party has been the party since its founding that has found a way to use race to win elections and they are still exploiting race and racial violence for political purposes. You are nothing but your party's tool to advance that agenda.
(06-30-2021, 02:23 PM)vector#1 Wrote:

TRT Democrats lost in 2016 Hillary conceded the next morning after the election even though she got the majority of the votes. Now your King has never conceded tried a attempted coup and after over 7 months still counting votes. Theirs NO comparison HERE this is a FIRST for this country and you and the other 2 Trumpsters on here are still backing this guy. So if this happens in 2024 and if by some MIRACLE the GQP wins don't be surprised that the democrats will do the same thing. You Clowns have now made this normal it's not good for this country.
Get a job, Welfare King. Trump lost a rigged election in 2020 and until the full extent of the election fraud is determined, it would be premature for Trump to concede. He has conceded that China Joe is president and that will just have to be good enough for partisan hacks like yourself. There is ongoing litigation related to the election that involves people who stood with Trump against the rigged election and I do not expect that he will ever abandon them by conceding the election to Biden.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next