•  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For A million dollars would you...?
P-Villain! Wrote:Yeah I would, I don't think I have $1,000,000 Dollars worth of Belongings

Would you leave your wife or girlfriend

yes

for a million dollars.......would u care if u had to give her half?
Ring'Em Up Wrote:yes

for a million dollars.......would u care if u had to give her half?

Being the "wife" I would TAKE half (or more depending on how many kids are involved).... LOL

Would you bet on your own team to lose an important game? (BIG money bet.. NOT $10.00)...
phs1986 Wrote:Being the "wife" I would TAKE half (or more depending on how many kids are involved).... LOL

Would you bet on your own team to lose an important game? (BIG money bet.. NOT $10.00)...
yes against Catholic lol
would you walk into church wearing a devil costume?
AAAARRRGGGGGHHHH!! dammit.......(thinking)....NO..

Would you stab a helpless kitten, knowing it would suffer to death?
Panther Thunder Wrote:yes against Catholic lol
would you walk into church wearing a devil costume?
Nah, Cat didnt do shit (but if it gave me a reason)

Would you agree to take cold showers the rest of your life
[COLOR="Blue"]nope

would you spend a year working 4 bin laden?
[/COLOR]
Jshort5 Wrote:nope

would you spend a year working 4 bin laden?

NO!!

would you.... eat nothing but chicken liver for a year?
yeah for sure 1 year isnt THAT long, and id be enjoying alotta stuff other than food

Would you box mike tyson bare knuckle in his prime
UH.... NO!! LOL...

Would you... Make your mother in law dinner and mix in some e-lax with her dessert?
You wouldn't have to pay me to do that............^^^^^^^^^Big Grin
LMAOSmile ....

Would you wear a "Hells Angels Suck" shirt to a Hells Angel gathering? In the desert?
Midee1 Wrote:You wouldn't have to pay me to do that............^^^^^^^^^Big Grin
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LMAOSmile ....

Would you wear a "Hells Angels Suck" shirt to a Hells Angel gathering? In the desert?

No... $1,000,000 means nothing to a dead man.

Would you trade places with Guru?
no,
If you were a TRUE DIEHARD Pittsburgh fan, would you wear a Bengals jersey to a HOME Steelers football game and sit in the diehard Steeler Endzone section and get a Bengals tattoo against the Bengals and cheer for them in the AFC championship, lol! This one goes out to TIDESHOSS32, lol!
F--- NO! No freakin way.

would you do an exercise video with Richard Simmons...first aired on live tv?

PLAYBOY5 Wrote:no,
If you were a TRUE DIEHARD Pittsburgh fan, would you wear a Bengals jersey to a HOME Steelers football game and sit in the diehard Steeler Endzone section and get a Bengals tattoo against the Bengals and cheer for them in the AFC championship, lol! This one goes out to TIDESHOSS32, lol!
Hell Yes I Would!
Man playboy5 you didn't continue the chain!

Would you shorten your life for 5 years for 1,000,000 Dollars
Yes I would,
Would you cut your thumbs and pinky's off?
Yes.

Would you lick a man's arm pit that has really bad body odor?
yes

would you take a fastball in the stomach from randy johnson?
double post
FATMAN Wrote:yes

would you take a fastball in the stomach from randy johnson?

Yes, pain is only temporary...

Would you fight a grizzly bear for 1 minute, if you were also naked and covered in molasses?
SHELBY VALLEY WILDCATS - 2010 KHSAA STATE CHAMPIONS

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Yes, pain is only temporary...

Would you fight a grizzly bear for 1 minute, if you were also naked and covered in molasses?

LOL HAHA Smile That had me in the floor.

Who you eat a nugget of your own poop? (in case you are wondering that is from a comedy cd)
Think back to when you where 8 or 9 years old..... would you take a shower with Michael Jackson???
You didn't answer my question first...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:Yes, pain is only temporary...

No becasue I would want to be in the right state of health four or five weeks (or months at that) down the road so I could enjoy my cool million. Big Grin If I am living after a 1 minute bear fight in that situation I don't think I could enjoy my money except for paying my hospital bills and cosmetic surgery bills Lol.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Think back to when you where 8 or 9 years old..... would you take a shower with Michael Jackson???

No, because I would probably have to spend all the money getting psychotherapy the rest of my life! Smile

Would you french kiss your high school principal?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
More Cowbell Wrote:No, because I would probably have to spend all the money getting psychotherapy the rest of my life! Smile

Would you french kiss your high school principal?

100% depends... if it was my old high school teacher... then that is a big NO!!!
However, if the principal would have been a pretty smokin' lady then it is a big YEAH!! Lol I say that one depends on the your specfic principal (and gender preference lol)
lol you guys are crazy...

Would you turn down Eva Mendes' services for a year?
TidesHoss32 Wrote:lol you guys are crazy...

Would you turn down Eva Mendes' services for a year?

LOL, there are many other fish int he sea fo a million dollars LOL :Thumbs: .
lol ok then...would you stand on a street corner in Lexington on a crowded day with a wooden sign hanging around your neck that says "I LOVE CHILD MOLESTERS"??
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:LOL, there are many other fish int he sea fo a million dollars LOL :Thumbs: .
  •  Previous
  • 14(current)
  • Next