•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
[youtube="Good Karma"]JGpajGj07BU&NR=1[/youtube]
A little food for thought: Age wrinkles the body. Quitting wrinkles the soul. ' til Sunday, Yella Bellies!
[youtube="The Search"]JJ0eOmOFYsI[/youtube]Wyatt & Co. search high and low for yella bellies......................
Wyatt Earp Wrote:[youtube="Good Karma"]JGpajGj07BU&NR=1[/youtube]

Definitely bad times for Johnny Ringo and the boys..... He definitely wasn't a daisy...Big Grin
I'm glad to see the old guys finaly have decided to shut their mouths and only show utube clips. At least you old guys have learned that you can't talk smack and back it up unlike the young guns.
Mongo Wrote:I'm glad to see the old guys finaly have decided to shut their mouths and only show utube clips. At least you old guys have learned that you can't talk smack and back it up unlike the young guns.
We're only happy that you knew it was a UTUBE and not a full length feature.Cool
The only thing with that clip Wyatt was if you noticed, you can't take out Ringo your friend Doc had to do it for you & he's nowhere to be found. He hasn't even turned up once yet, he's lying motionless in the sanitorium waiting on the rest of you to join him. Or maybe we'll just put you in retirement.Big Grin [YOUTUBE="Retired"]CwEIkXMfL1E[/YOUTUBE]
TATE_64 Wrote:Definitely bad times for Johnny Ringo and the boys..... He definitely wasn't a daisy...Big Grin

We'll see who's not a daisy come Sunday, I want you boys spittin blood!!!LOLBig Grin [youtube="It's Coming"]21Rf0URZfLQ&feature=related[/youtube]
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We'll see who's not a daisy come Sunday, I want you boys spittin blood!!!LOLBig Grin [youtube="It's Coming"]21Rf0URZfLQ&feature=related[/youtube]

So we playin for blood.......
Well I'm your Huckleberry..... That's just my game....Cool

Sunday can get here quick enough for us to take out you scum Yella Bellies...
Johnny Ringo Wrote:We'll see who's not a daisy come Sunday, I want you boys spittin blood!!!LOLBig Grin [youtube="It's Coming"]21Rf0URZfLQ&feature=related[/youtube]

In true yella belly fashion, walk away from a straight up fight in the middle of the street.
In true cowboy fashion, takin the fight to the yella bellies against any odds............[youtube="The Reckoning"]-GREE8GdRrc[/youtube]

...........................SUNDAY, Boyz!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:In true cowboy fashion, takin the fight to the yella bellies against any odds...........

...........................SUNDAY, Boyz!!!

That's the way it's going down Sunday alright......Just too bad you guys will be on the receiving end, this ain't no movie boys it's for real.Big Grin
The Judge made a special trip to another western town today for a few extra presents for you YB's. This will be one sunday afternoon that you low down lazy good for nothin snake crawlin rats won't soon forget. Bring the whistle Ref because when you're fallin off that little perch you're on you will dang well need it for the rest to find ya.Cool
Blah Blah Blah....................we have heard all of this before Wyatt and you still can't win. You guys are starting to sound like a broken record with we are gona win and we got something extra for ya this week.
Skeans needs his tanks filled and was wanting to know if Billnz28 could do it today. If anyone has a number or anything that skeans can call pm me or give me a call
Mongo Wrote:Skeans needs his tanks filled and was wanting to know if Billnz28 could do it today. If anyone has a number or anything that skeans can call pm me or give me a call

Benedict Skeens???

Hope you get to play this week MONGO-JANE! we missed you last week Big Grin
Are we playing rain or shine?
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well hopefully you learned a lesson from this my friend, you are the one who said there was a courage measuring bar and I never once tried to define courage, I said you had a low bar. You must be deranged.

There were 11 of us & 10 of you guys, for the day (since we won all 3 games quite easily I might addWink ) we had a total of 30 kills & you guys had a grand total of 6 kills for 3 games,[/B]

the Sniper had two of them Cool

Hard to talk about courage with a yella belly, it always turns into a one sided conversation Big Grin
A hose broke on my fill station and Im trying to get one made today, If I get a hose I can fill whatever. I got all the tanks wyatt sent filled yesterday except one of ringo's that wouldnt thread all the way up on my fill station but I beleive Ican fil it when I get a hose. If I get one located today I can fill who ever needs them filled but as of this moment its broke.
Sniper you only missed me cause you couldn't stay in long enough to fight more than 10 seconds and you only stayed in as long as you did cause you went with Big J to the top of the mountin to hide from the battle.
I feel good that you are trying to fight back with the words and wisdom of Alex Karras Mongo. The top of the mountain seems fitting because come sunday that's exactly where we will be. I've never seen a bunch of cowboys that are so eager to enter a battle.Cool
Billnz28 Wrote:A hose broke on my fill station and Im trying to get one made today, If I get a hose I can fill whatever. I got all the tanks wyatt sent filled yesterday except one of ringo's that wouldnt thread all the way up on my fill station but I beleive Ican fil it when I get a hose. If I get one located today I can fill who ever needs them filled but as of this moment its broke.
Well I guess I better make a trip to Blaine's then. I have to fill all my tanks cause I am running on empty.
All i can say to you wyatt is bring it, when you take me out, which you have yet to do so, then you can talk trash, but for the time being all i can hear or get from your posts are blah blah blah.
No services at our church tomorrow, so Mrs. Judge is fixing chili for pre-game (around 12:30) Yep, Yella Bellies invited too!

"We're gonna give you a fair trial, followed by a first class hanging."
We got a hose made in Paintsville.... So Bill can fill tanks again.......:Thumbs:
got hose fixed inpaintsville s can fill tanks in the morning if anyone needs them. Just if nyone needs my # pm me.

Sorry this was Billnz28
Bad News Boys Ill not be playing 2 marrow im gonna send my dad up there to fill in for me i have 2 work 2 marr i hope to get everything worked out this week so i can have next sunday off
Tomorrows Forcast: Cold with Overcast Skies and a 100% chance of old guys @$$ whoopin!!
BigJ Wrote:Bad News Boys Ill not be playing 2 marrow im gonna send my dad up there to fill in for me i have 2 work 2 marr i hope to get everything worked out this week so i can have next sunday off
BigJ, You are much too valuable to have to set out today. I realize work is important but next time give us more warning. Ringo you may just run a little short on gas, Just the way we planned it.Cool Go ahead Ref and see what you can get accomplished in running to Wwally world and gettin paintballs that have never hit anything.:ref2:
hey bill did u get mine and the refs tanks filled i give them to BigJ to give to ya
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next