•  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Yeah, he got them filled.... He got them all filled but one of Ringos tanks... I beleive he figured a way to fill it though...
Yeah I got all the tanks filled, Unfortuntly I think Im gonna be able to fill ringos other tank also. I have to fill some for barker in the morning and I still have to fill mine. LOL
hopfully barker will get really drunk tonight and be really hungover again.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:BigJ, You are much too valuable to have to set out today. I realize work is important but next time give us more warning. Ringo you may just run a little short on gas, Just the way we planned it.Cool Go ahead Ref and see what you can get accomplished in running to Wwally world and gettin paintballs that have never hit anything.:ref2:
Wyatt - I dont think we will have a big drop off from Big J to Steven. not saying big J isnt valuble but Steven wil def. help and we should have one or two more players with us tomorrow.
Billnz28 Wrote:Wyatt - I dont think we will have a big drop off from Big J to Steven. not saying big J isnt valuble but Steven wil def. help and we should have one or two more players with us tomorrow.
Good deal, I just know how good BigJ is fightin off those skunks. I was a little deflated in hearing you had Ringo's tanks filled however. He challenged Johnny Tyler to a duel right in front of JT's wife. A dastrdly deed if ever there was one. The Madcap was eager to defend his honor from one of life's lowest form of scoundrels though.Cool Chili at 12:30 at The Judge's, courtesy of Mrs. Judge ( yea even for a bunch of low down tail waggin foul smellin cut throatin snake crawlin Yella Bellies ) Duel at 12:55, Ringo procession at 12:58, Mongo and The Ref sayin their ABC's at 12:59 and hopefully we will get thru this in 15 minutes this time and the massacre begins at 1:00.Cool
Cowboys claimed the field of battle today with a 3-1 record. I have more to say but it derseves its own post.
I have always been proud of my cowboy comrades. However, today was just a little more special as I bore witness to some of the most courageous acts ever to take place on the paintball field.

I have to include in this post that watching the Sniper duel was like watching Van Gogh paint, a true artist. it has long been known that the Sniper is deadly accurate with his weapon. What was unknown was just how elusive and impervious to enemy fire he is. He was like a ghost. I watched as paintball after paintball seemed to fly right threw him in his duel today. When the smoke cleared, Raider Nation was covered with paint and the Sniper was completely clean after an onslaught of only 20 paces. I dont know where the Sniper is right now, but I imagine he is down by the creek walking on water.
Another note was the beauty in which a solid game plan was developed by the Judge, Wyatt and other notable battle tested veterans in which I am proud to ride with. In fact, the yella bellies could not come up with their own strategic plan, and in true yella bellie style elected to copy cat the victorios ways of the cowboys in a desperate attempt to not be shut out today. I have much more to add, but I have things to do!
I can't help it, it needs repeated.........3-1 cowboys today, how do ya like that boys?

BTW, I might suggest starting a seperate thread for the yella belly excuses.

For example, "My gun kept chopping balls".

Just a suggestion.
Today was even at 1-1, but as for BigJ fighting off skunks it would have helped because this skunk ran wild. I did just as i promised, I said last week that i would get either the Judge or Wyatt and i got the Judge today right in the dome i might add. As for you Wyatt your the last on my list and after i bombard you with a flurry of paintballs and cover you from head to toe there will be no denying the fact that you just got got took out by a puma/skunk/tiger/whatever else you can think of. By the time i get done with you, you will have to get your younger brother Jr. to help you fill a tub full of tomato juice and lay in it because you just got skunked. Not only by the Remorcefull one but your team in general.
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a day brother!

Ol'timers 3, yella bellies 1! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was carnage in death valley today brother! I mean serious carnage! Yella belly carnage! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Sniper was stylin & profilin, living large, looking fine, and stepping high today brother! Cool WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! like never before! Today, the Sniper talked the talk, and the Sniper walked the walk, and proved yet again, that to be the man, you’ve got --- to ----beat --- the --- man, AND AFTER TODAY BROTHER, THERE IS --- ABSOLUTELY ---NO ---DOUBT, THE SNIPER--- IS --- THE --- MAN! Big Grin

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned boys, cause there’s going to be plenty more to talk about tonight! But right now there’s a little lady that needs the Sniper’s attention brother, and the Sniper’s --- in --- just --- the --- mood ---- to oblige brother! Cool WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY!
The Sniper Wrote:WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a day brother!

Ol'timers 3, yella bellies 1! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was carnage in death valley today brother! I mean serious carnage! Yella belly carnage! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Sniper was stylin & profilin, living large, looking fine, and stepping high today brother! Cool WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! like never before! Today, the Sniper talked the talk, and the Sniper walked the walk, and proved yet again, that to be the man, you’ve got --- to ----beat --- the --- man, AND AFTER TODAY BROTHER, THERE IS --- ABSOLUTELY ---NO ---DOUBT, THE SNIPER--- IS --- THE --- MAN! Big Grin

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned boys, cause there’s going to be plenty more to talk about tonight! But right now there’s a little lady that needs the Sniper’s attention brother, and the Sniper’s --- in --- just --- the --- mood ---- to oblige brother! Cool WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY!

All good things must come to an end so go ahead and talk and soak in all the glory you think you acomplished today, becasue next week its on like donkey kong!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:That's the way it's going down Sunday alright......Just too bad you guys will be on the receiving end, this ain't no movie boys it's for real.Big Grin

TongueirateSho A day of reckoning it was brother!!!! And let me tell you Johnny Bingo :dogbowl: it was no movie, there were yella belly carnage to the left of me and to the right and you even had one TRUE YELLA BELLY attempt to come up behind the Colonel with a clear shot but got so SCARED :freezing: he managed to only shoot me in the leg before the Colonel took his helmet right off BROTHER with return fireConfusedinglepar . Brother a DAY OF RECKONING IT WAS!!!!! The cowboys ride away 3-1. We told you Wyatt was coming and HE_L :devilflam was coming with him and brother that's what you got!!!
Stylin and Profilin, thats the way the cowboys ride ALL THE WAY TO VICTORY!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:TongueirateSho A day of reckoning it was brother!!!! And let me tell you Johnny Bingo :dogbowl: it was no movie, there were yella belly carnage to the left of me and to the right and you even had one TRUE YELLA BELLY attempt to come up behind the Colonel with a clear shot but got so SCARED :freezing: he managed to only shoot me in the leg before the Colonel took his helmet right off BROTHER with return fireConfusedinglepar . Brother a DAY OF RECKONING IT WAS!!!!! The cowboys ride away 3-1. We told you Wyatt was coming and HE_L :devilflam was coming with him and brother that's what you got!!!

Colonel Kill was on his game today. I saw the shot he was talking about. head shot at 10 feet. It was a brutal way to go.
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:Colonel Kill was on his game today. I saw the shot he was talking about. head shot at 10 feet. It was a brutal way to go.

But not as brutal as Mad Cap takin out the lead yella belly, Johnny Bingo in a duel for the ages. Mastery is all I can say Brother. Bingo was no match for Madcap's mastery, Brother. AND THAT"S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!
JackFrost Wrote:All good things must come to an end so go ahead and talk and soak in all the glory you think you acomplished today, becasue next week its on like donkey kong!!

Just one question for you JF

"Whose ya DADDY!" Big Grin

Cause I think he was on the winning team today! Wink
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I have always been proud of my cowboy comrades. However, today was just a little more special as I bore witness to some of the most courageous acts ever to take place on the paintball field.

I have to include in this post that watching the Sniper duel was like watching Van Gogh paint, a true artist. it has long been known that the Sniper is deadly accurate with his weapon. What was unknown was just how elusive and impervious to enemy fire he is. He was like a ghost. I watched as paintball after paintball seemed to fly right threw him in his duel today. When the smoke cleared, Raider Nation was covered with paint and the Sniper was completely clean after an onslaught of only 20 paces. I dont know where the Sniper is right now, but I imagine he is down by the creek walking on water.

Thank you JTMC for those most kind words, I was just fed up with too much sass-mouth :blabbermo from RN09, so I had to take him out behind the woodshed and redefine the nature of our association! Now he knows who is “THE MAN” and who is “the boy!” Cool
:lmao:

I’ll talk more about that later though.

Right now I would also like to congratulate you “Sir”, on your courageous victory in your duel with that miserable skunk of the 1st order, Johnny Ringo! :Thumbs: I’ve heard much “talk” of this duel from Johnny Ringo about just how it would play out, but then again, I’ve heard “talk” that an elephant could hang from a cliff with it’s tail tied to a daisy as well! Course that’s all it was --- "talk!" Much like RN09 did in our duel, I think Johnny Ringo found out today, just who was the daisy and who wasn’t. And might I say JTMC I have never been more proud of a comrade!

:letsparty
What a day in the Valley! Mad Cap and Sniper, what can I say. What supposed to be duels turned out to be ASSAULTS! With all his paint,RN09 looked like the poster boy for Sherwin-Williams. To all my fellow cowboys, congrats and GREAT JOB!
(Just confirmed cowboys-should be interesting next week if you know what I mean!)
i give my congrats to The Sniper he indeed beat me fair and square. so my congrats are to you fine old timer. :Clap:
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:What a day in the Valley! Mad Cap and Sniper, what can I say. What supposed to be duels turned out to be ASSAULTS! With all his paint,RN09 looked like the poster boy for Sherwin-Williams. To all my fellow cowboys, congrats and GREAT JOB!
(Just confirmed cowboys-should be interesting next week if you know what I mean!)

Way to go Judge :Thumbs: . Working on a little something myself. Looks like it's going to be another bad week for the yella bellies.
Colonel Kill Wrote:But not as brutal as Mad Cap takin out the lead yella belly, Johnny Bingo in a duel for the ages. Mastery is all I can say Brother. Bingo was no match for Madcap's mastery, Brother. AND THAT"S THE BOTTOM LINE!!!

You had to cheat to get the job done boys & everybody knows it. The Mad Crap can't beat me straight up, that's why you guys had him loaded up with triple the amount of paintballs I had, I shot slow intentionally so he'd run out first & leave himself wide open only to find out he was still shooting full steam 30 seconds after I ran out. But that's O.K. guys your days are numbered. By the way kernel who was it that took you out in the first round, let me think....HMMMMMMMMMMMM..............BINGO yeah now I remember.
Judge Roy Bean Wrote:What a day in the Valley! Mad Cap and Sniper, what can I say. What supposed to be duels turned out to be ASSAULTS! With all his paint,RN09 looked like the poster boy for Sherwin-Williams. To all my fellow cowboys, congrats and GREAT JOB!

Colonel Kill Wrote:Way to go Judge :Thumbs: . Working on a little something myself. Looks like it's going to be another bad week for the yella bellies.

You boys better get to workig on next weeks plan cause there won't be a repeat of today's antics.
It was a bad day in the Valley for the Yella Bellies.... They got destroyed in the Duels, after it was over Ringo looked like someone walked over his grave, and The Sniper is RN09's daddy, Shot him in the face a few times and then put a paintball in Rn's barrel..haha... Should be fun times come Sunday... hopefully it will be a tad warmer.... Had everyone not had Mask trouble the Cowboys may have ended the day 4-0 but oh well...haha
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You had to cheat to get the job done boys & everybody knows it. The Mad Crap can't beat me straight up, that's why you guys had him loaded up with triple the amount of paintballs I had, I shot slow intentionally so he'd run out first & leave himself wide open only to find out he was still shooting full steam 30 seconds after I ran out. But that's O.K. guys your days are numbered. By the way kernel who was it that took you out in the first round, let me think....HMMMMMMMMMMMM..............BINGO yeah now I remember.

You sir must be talkin bout last week cause the Sniper (while stylin & profilin I must add) put you out early in the first round today. This week was a little different Mr. Bingo, you could not get behind the Colonel. Of course after the day you had Bingo, I want to go back and think of last week too, Brother.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You had to cheat to get the job done boys & everybody knows it. The Mad Crap can't beat me straight up, that's why you guys had him loaded up with triple the amount of paintballs I had, I shot slow intentionally so he'd run out first & leave himself wide open only to find out he was still shooting full steam 30 seconds after I ran out. But that's O.K. guys your days are numbered. By the way kernel who was it that took you out in the first round, let me think....HMMMMMMMMMMMM..............BINGO yeah now I remember.

Madcap only had 19 balls, and Ringo cheated with 22.... You just had a faster trigger, but it didn't matter....Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You had to cheat to get the job done boys & everybody knows it. The Mad Crap can't beat me straight up, that's why you guys had him loaded up with triple the amount of paintballs I had, I shot slow intentionally so he'd run out first & leave himself wide open only to find out he was still shooting full steam 30 seconds after I ran out.

:Sad04:

Uh, he just DID!!! Smile

Your teammates watched as JTMC's gun was loaded, just as I watched as your gun was loaded :thumpsup: just ask them!

All I know to say is my "foxhole strategy" didn't work out last week, and your "dueling strategy" didn't work out so good this week :lame:

I was scheduled to work the next two weekends, but upon hearing the news of the dastardly deed that happened on a day that will be forever remembered as the greatest upset of all time, I have contacted Sam Walton's son and demanded the next two two Sunday's off...Well boys, Sam Jr. obliged so it looks like Cordell will be joining the ranks of the Young Guns to reclaim victory. That's right...enjoy it this week for you've awoken the sleeping giant...and he's woke with a vengeance.
Here is the link for an inexpensive mask with fan. I read some reviews and the fan seems to keep the mask defogged rather well. The negatives were that the chin is sometimes exposed due to the small size, as well as poor visibility in dim light. Overall, good reviews (and cheap price!)
http://www.paintball-discounters.com/get...051par.htm

Hope this helps.
Slowsome and I ordered these and should be here monday. you cant buy a fan for that kind of price.
Colonel Kill Wrote:You sir must be talkin bout last week cause the Sniper (while stylin & profilin I must add) put you out early in the first round today. This week was a little different Mr. Bingo, you could not get behind the Colonel. Of course after the day you had Bingo, I want to go back and think of last week too, Brother.

The Sniper did get me early but not before I was able to get you

The Sniper Wrote::Sad04:

Uh, he just DID!!! Smile

Your teammates watched as JTMC's gun was loaded, just as I watched as your gun was loaded :thumpsup: just ask them!

All I know to say is my "foxhole strategy" didn't work out last week, and your "dueling strategy" didn't work out so good this week :lame:

Uh, NO HE DIDN"T......and my teamate was the one who told me you all loaded him up with more balls.
  •  Previous
  • 26(current)
  • Next