•  Previous
  • 29(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
In your mind Kernal they might be but the record shows it differently. No losses against you lying, cheating, no good dealing, snake licking, God hating bunch!!!
Someone said they saw Doctor Sniper at the hospital yesterday a stylin and profilin. Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Someone said they saw Doctor Sniper at the hospital yesterday a stylin and profilin. Cool
Oh Yes.. Yes he was.
The Sniper Wrote:Worst paintballers of all time!

10. Barker
9. Jack Frost
8. Chester
7. Calamity Jane
6. Ref 37
5. Remorceful Raider
4. Amun Ra
3. Johnny Ringo
2. Mongo
1. (Tie) RN09 & Cordell Walker Big Grin

Now Sniper I have only been playing for 2 weekends now and I would take it as far as to say that you might have "sniped" everyone on that list EXCEPT me. True or false? And i would take it even further by saying the ones of us that you haven't "sniped" haven't gotten you, EXCEPT me. Now I don't know about the rest of the young guns but i have took out The Legend, The Great One, The Woman I mean Man or as i like to say The one who got shot in the dome by the Remorceful One the first time he played, and you have yet to even hit me in one of my multi-colored limbs. So before you go making anymore lists I just wanted to remind you that I am still 1-0 against you and as far as I am concerned it might not take me off that list but it would at least put you at number 4 brother!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Amun-Ra Wrote:Truth will stand when the world falls....

And Truth is YOU CAN'T BEAT US!!!!

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE="7"]TRUTH IS WE JUST DID BROTHER!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Remorcefull Raider Wrote:Now Sniper I have only been playing for 2 weekends now and I would take it as far as to say that you might have "sniped" everyone on that list EXCEPT me. True or false? And i would take it even further by saying the ones of us that you haven't "sniped" haven't gotten you, EXCEPT me. Now I don't know about the rest of the young guns but i have took out The Legend, The Great One, The Woman I mean Man or as i like to say The one who got shot in the dome by the Remorceful One the first time he played, and you have yet to even hit me in one of my multi-colored limbs. So before you go making anymore lists I just wanted to remind you that I am still 1-0 against you and as far as I am concerned it might not take me off that list but it would at least put you at number 4 brother!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry 'little boy', did you say something to the Sniper? SmileSmile Smile
The Sniper Wrote:TRUTH IS WE JUST DID BROTHER!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Absolutely you did not. It was a draw plain and simple.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Someone said they saw Doctor Sniper at the hospital yesterday a stylin and profilin. Cool

Sniper is ALWAYS stylin & profilin !!!!! Wink
Amun-Ra Wrote:Absolutely you did not. It was a draw plain and simple.

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

I love it! keep it coming Amun Ra & lets see how deep that river can get

:lmao:
Amun-Ra Wrote:Absolutely you did not. It was a draw plain and simple.

I would say it was a draw also. The cowboys drawing down and takin out yella bellies left and right :redboxer:
Oh there is no river. Just the usual lies that the Old Timers try and spill out onto the public.
Amun-Ra Wrote:Oh there is no river. Just the usual lies that the Old Timers try and spill out onto the public.

:Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

Looks like a river, smells like a river, and sounds like a river --- IT'S A RIVER!!!!

Please don't stop!!! I'm lovin it!!!

Get on to beddy bye Amun-ra so you can work. I think we will take tomorrow off.Cool
Amun-Ra Wrote:Never happened... personal duels don't count as matches. So that means the day was a draw.

If duels are to count from now on then we should all get the chance to do them...

Sorry Old Timers I know it makes you feel better to try and change things so that you feel better about losing all the time, but come on you know how it really went down Sunday. You know deep down who is the best.

That's right Amun-Ra we all know how it went down Sunday, just because thay get on here & tell everybody a different story doesn't make it reality. I said before they live in a fantasy world, it probably just eases their minds if they believe in their heads they won. But the fact is they've NEVER won a best out of 3 battle on Sunday. If they want to count duels then if Wyatt doesn't step up & accept the duel challenge put out by Mongo last Saturday night, I was there and he turned his back on Mongo:eek: , then we start off this Sunday's games with a victory due to a CSF [SIZE=2](and we all know what that is) thanks to Wyatt's cowardly ways:igiveup: . So were up 1-0 as of now for the upcoming week & the games haven't even started, unless Wyatt grows a pair & accepts Mongo's challenge.Big Grin [/SIZE]
The Sniper Wrote::Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04: :Sad04:

Looks like a river, smells like a river, and sounds like a river --- IT'S A RIVER!!!!

Please don't stop!!! I'm lovin it!!!

That river couldn't get any deeper from all the cryin you boys have done due to 256 losses you've suffered, & the bull**** couldn't get any deeper either!Big Grin
Ringo I would like for the record to show that the other night was the 2nd time I have challenged Wyatt to a duel. For the 2nd time Wyatt cowardly declined in front of everyone. I am challanging Wyatt again for the 3rd time to duel me, I know he is going to decline cause he is to yella to accept.
A home video has leaked out of the Mad Cap celebrating with a victory dance after he shot me down in last Sunday's duel. It's no wonder I couldn't hit him when he's got moves like that:eek: .[youtube="Mad Cap Celebration Dance"]nTegy6sBQVA[/youtube]
ha ha thats funny
Amun-Ra Wrote:So the mask is loud? I dont know if I would like that. yea mom is watching American idol and the at 9 the game comes on. Plus I been playing Fallout 3 sine 5:30. Thats why I been quiet.

Its really not that bad, I can definitely deal with it if it keeps my mask from fogging up...Cool

Ringo- Now that is funny I don't care who you are...Smile :lmao:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:That river couldn't get any deeper from all the cryin you boys have done due to 256 losses you've suffered, & the bull**** couldn't get any deeper either!Big Grin

I love it!!!!!

The only thing better than 'one' yella belly :Sad04: is 'two' yella bellies :Sad04: :Sad04:

Keep it coming boys!

Smile
only thing I wanna know is why is Ringo looking for fat boys in spandex on youtube:yikes:
Billnz28 Wrote:only thing I wanna know is why is Ringo looking for fat boys in spandex on youtube:yikes:
My step daughter showed me that last night from her myspace, & I thought hey that's the Mad Cap everybody needs to see this.Big Grin
Well it looks like the Sniper did a little victory dance of his ownBig Grin [youtube="Sniper Dance"]dU-1zZ0RNj4[/youtube]
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well it looks like the Sniper did a little victory dance of his ownBig Grin [youtube="Sniper Dance"]dU-1zZ0RNj4[/youtube]

Smile Smile Smile

DID YOU SEE THE LITTLE SNIPER? ---- AS ALWAYS BROTHER! STYLIN & PROFILIN!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Sniper was definitely Stylin and Profilin....
Cool
Three way duel Mongo-Sniper and Johnny Tyler. It's on if Mongo gets someone to decide for him.[YOUTUBE="Duel"]awskKWzjlhk[/YOUTUBE]
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Three way duel Mongo-Sniper and Johnny Tyler. It's on if Mongo gets someone to decide for him.[youtube="Duel"]awskKWzjlhk[/youtube]

I've had my duel for the month, it should be a three way duel with Wyatt, Cordell, & MongoBig Grin .
For those of you who missed it this is the tape of the Duel between the Sniper & RaiderNation09 from last Sunday.[YOUTUBE="Duel between the Sniper & RaiderNation09"]Y_8VwZ2oTlw[/YOUTUBE]
That's exactly the way it went down Sniper. RN09 still hasn't recovered from the smacketh down and was GLAD TO SURRENDER.:igiveup:
  •  Previous
  • 29(current)
  • Next