•  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
The Sniper Wrote:For those of you who missed it this is the tape of the Duel between the Sniper & RaiderNation09 from last Sunday.[youtube="Duel between the Sniper & RaiderNation09"]Y_8VwZ2oTlw[/youtube]

:Clap: They must have been up Jacks Creek Sunday and filmed that....Cool That was exactly how it went....TongueirateSho
Has the REF fallen off the face of the earth or what????:confused: Cool
TATE_64 Wrote:Has the REF fallen off the face of the earth or what????:confused: Cool
Nawwwwww, I think he fell somewhere between 1st and 2nd though. He never did get up or so I heard.Cool
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Nawwwwww, I think he fell somewhere between 1st and 2nd though. He never did get up or so I heard.Cool
Thats friggin great right there.
Wyatt what is wrong are you to much of a coward to duel alone. Wait your to yella to duel at all. Always wantiing someone else to get you out of trouble. Make no mistake no matter how far you and Big J run for cover on top of that moutain I will find you.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Well it looks like the Sniper did a little victory dance of his ownBig Grin [youtube="Sniper Dance"]dU-1zZ0RNj4[/youtube]

Yeah, that looks like The Sniper.... Stylin and Profilin brother just moments after he destroyed RN09 in the duel!!!! :Thumbs:
Yea real funny wyatt, you had to bring that up didn't you. we' ll see who's cracking jokes sunday after i shoot you like the sniper did radier nation, except when i shoot you its gonna be worse your not gonna get a shot off. As for you tate 64 , no i haven't fallen off the face of the earth , i just been busy with alot of ball games the last week , but thats not important all you need to know is that your the one thats gonna be fallin , fallin down the mountain that is after i shoot you so many times in the head that you'll be dizzy.Smile Smile Smile :lmao:
Mongo Wrote:Wyatt what is wrong are you to much of a coward to duel alone. Wait your to yella to duel at all. Always wantiing someone else to get you out of trouble. Make no mistake no matter how far you and Big J run for cover on top of that moutain I will find you.

There is no need in lieing to yourself Mongo:ape: .... You ain't gonna chase anyone to the top of the hill..... You will down in the holler hiding behiond a tree holding hands with the Ref.....Big Grin ....
Mongo once again you keep wanting to duel and I'll be quite honest with you I don't like to duel with someone that has already been devastated by dueling unprepared physically and mentally with The Sniper. Let me take your memory back to The O K Corral parking lot that late December evening when you were completely covered with paint and the hotel clerk thought you were the Sherwin Williams poster boy. The police came and tracked you all the way to Calamity's room and then to the snack machine. The only way you stayed out of trouble from them is because they knew of the great duels that the Earp Gang had done in the past and with all tales from the west they had heard of the Sniper. It's alot evidently that once the reputation is out there every little or in some instances big overgrown gunslinger comes callin for a showdown. Prove your worth several times over Mongo before any member of the Earp Gang takes part in a horse and pony show.Cool On another note I went by the ball park in the area and it appeared that there was something laying on the ground between 1st and 2nd base with their head raised up.Whatever it was or who was on it's belly ( yellow ) I thought for a minute, well a second that I would stop and see if anyone needed help but suddenly the image or whatever it was disappeared into thin air. Strangest thing I've ever seen.:ref2:
:confused:

I didn't think Mongo :goofy: played paintball anymore?

I know he hasn't been there in three weeks!

SmileSmile

Mongo, the only reason you would run to the top is for a banana Smile

Bad Mongo :ape:
Billnz28, the tanks I sent feel full, but there's not enough pressure to turn the cyclone, I guess empty them & fill'em back up for me thanks.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Billnz28, the tanks I sent feel full, but there's not enough pressure to turn the cyclone, I guess empty them & fill'em back up for me thanks.

Ill weight them and see how much is left in them. One of Barkers did that, It wouldnt turn his cyclone, after we got finished I tried it on my gun and it shot fine though. I think it may have froze up from shooting so much and being that so cold sunday dont really know what happened cause he was there when I filled it and I put 21 oz in a 20 oz tank LOL
Billnz28 Wrote:Ill weight them and see how much is left in them. One of Barkers did that, It wouldnt turn his cyclone, after we got finished I tried it on my gun and it shot fine though. I think it may have froze up from shooting so much and being that so cold sunday dont really know what happened cause he was there when I filled it and I put 21 oz in a 20 oz tank LOL
It was because it was so cold. The tanks lose pressure when it the temp drops that low. Mine did that was well. CO2 is hard to play with when it is so cold.
Amun-Ra Wrote:It was because it was so cold. The tanks lose pressure when it the temp drops that low. Mine did that was well. CO2 is hard to play with when it is so cold.

Ive been doing a little researching and like Amun Ra said co2 gets a little hard to play with when the temps get in lower 30's. all of us just need to pitch in and buy a high pressure air compressor LOL.
Billnz28 Wrote:Ive been doing a little researching and like Amun Ra said co2 gets a little hard to play with when the temps get in lower 30's. all of us just need to pitch in and buy a high pressure air compressor LOL.
Yea it is only like what? $3000 right?
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea it is only like what? $3000 right?

for a small cheap one Big Grin
Amun-Ra Wrote:Yea it is only like what? $3000 right?

Thats pocket change for a man like you....:notworthy
Billnz28 Wrote:Ill weight them and see how much is left in them. One of Barkers did that, It wouldnt turn his cyclone, after we got finished I tried it on my gun and it shot fine though. I think it may have froze up from shooting so much and being that so cold sunday dont really know what happened cause he was there when I filled it and I put 21 oz in a 20 oz tank LOL
I don't know, I didn't really get to shoot that much before it started doing that, I don't even think I shot the hopper empty the first game when it did it. I changed tanks for the 2nd game & didn't make it through the first hopper full in that game either. I didn't know if it was my gun or just the cold or both? It's supposed to be just as cold again this Sunday I think.
yeah, thats what I was thinking... Gonna be about the same temp..... Which means BAD times for you yella bellies....Cool
I still aint had a chance to work on my gun. Hopefully I cant figure out what went wrong with it last weekend.

Man I hope it aint that cold again this weekend. It is hard to play when it is like that. Guns won't shoot right.
Amun-Ra Wrote:I still aint had a chance to work on my gun. Hopefully I cant figure out what went wrong with it last weekend.

Man I hope it aint that cold again this weekend. It is hard to play when it is like that. Guns won't shoot right.

Don't you mean it will be hard for you to watch from a distance when it's that cold!!!!! Wink
The Sniper Wrote:Don't you mean it will be hard for you to watch from a distance when it's that cold!!!!! Wink
Might as well be watching it on tv if I dont get my gun fixed.

And I am always as close to the battle as you are oh fearless Sniper....
Amun-Ra Wrote:Might as well be watching it on tv if I dont get my gun fixed.

And I am always as close to the battle as you are oh fearless Sniper....

Fnally we agree on something, oh yes, the Sniper is fearless
Cool

I'll give you credit for moving slightly closer than you used too (from 500 ft to 450 ft away), but your still not leading any charges my friend Wink
Amun-Ra Wrote:I still aint had a chance to work on my gun. Hopefully I cant figure out what went wrong with it last weekend.

I'd just about bet you can't either.Cool
As of today the forecast for Sunday is 60% chance of snow showers, HI 35 - LO 21 & a 80% chance of freezing up guns. And as a bonus, 110% chance of the Young Guns kicking *** & taking names.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:As of today the forecast for Sunday is 60% chance of snow showers, HI 35 - LO 21 & a 80% chance of freezing up guns. And as a bonus, 110% chance of the Young Guns kicking *** & taking names.
That's idle talk from a forecaster like you Ringo. I don't think you watch Jim's weather class on WYMT so don't go blowin your horn about freezing up on Sunday. If the weatherholds true and we get a little snow it will only be to our advantage where we move with animal like prowness. You can't hide someone like for instance Mongo Soprano and expect us not to find where you guys are rather quickly.Confusedtrom:
Wyatt your a marked man. I have took out the likes of The Sniper, and The Judge and your next.
that is sure a threat that needs to be addressed on sunday Remourceful one. I believe it is fairly difficult to take anyone out when the takerouter which would be you is high tailin it up the mountainside on The Judge's ranch. I would think the Yella Bellies would put you, curley and Moe together for a better chance. I think we know who those two identities are.:ape:, :ref2:
The Sniper Wrote:Fnally we agree on something, oh yes, the Sniper is fearless
Cool

I'll give you credit for moving slightly closer than you used too (from 500 ft to 450 ft away), but your still not leading any charges my friend Wink
You brag about leading charges. I would lead one to if it was the Ref I was chasing. Not much to brag about my friend.

Oh I just heard something on one of our players. Got his mom to cut up a mattress? and use the padding to put under his camo. Sounds kinda girly to me.
I think I know what has happened to ref........[YOUTUBE="The Ref"]18D21vy9651[/YOUTUBE]
  •  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next