•  Previous
  • 42(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
Call QQ out 1 on 1 Iguana before he even plays..lol
Billnz28 Wrote:Actually you can count 14, cause I was no help, I have a broke foot thats why I had the 4 wheeler.

Thats the true GRIT of a COWBOY.... Playin with a broke foot....:redboxer::Thumbs:.... Heck the Yella Bellies can't get there whole team out because they are either sick and (Ref) Mommy won't let them play, or their Boss (GF - Amun Ra) won't let them.... Heck The Sniper was out the Day after Surgery taking out the YB's....Big Grin
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Cyclone messed up all day, can't put up much of a fight when that happens.

Why I've seen Wyatt charge with nothing but CO2. He did it to draw fire so we could flank you Yella ones.
Billnz28 Wrote:Actually you can count 14, cause I was no help, I have a broke foot thats why I had the 4 wheeler.
Sorry to hear that man, I didn't even notice. I wasn't any help to my guys either, I think I may have got 4 shots off the first game before I had to manually crank it & maybe 6-8 the second game before it went down...bad day..
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Man, I just go paintball to take a break from everything else in the world, I could care less who wins or loses or who outnumbers who. I Just throw some paint & try not to get any on me.:Thumbs:

Yeah its a nice break from the real world.....hahaBig Grin

Sucks to be losing so bad though don't it....:eek::rockon::moon:Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:Why I've seen Wyatt charge with nothing but CO2. He did it to draw fire so we could flank you Yella ones.

I did that quite a bit today.
Sniper, I too am glad to be a Cowboy with Wyatt. He is a man of few words but showed that enough sass mouth is enough and took both Yella Bellies behind the shed for a very valuable life lesson. Great work Wyatt, expected nothing less.
TATE_64 Wrote:Yeah its a nice break from the real world.....hahaBig Grin

Sucks to be losing so bad though don't it....:eek::rockon::moon:Big Grin
:thatsfunn
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I did that quite a bit today.

Why Johnny Ringo I didn't even noticed you were there! You may go now!
The Sniper Wrote:Why Johnny Ringo I didn't even noticed you were there! You may go now!

You can leave that A-5 though....:howdy:
Great day at the old stompin ground that we have learned to call Victory Valley. It was really fun to completly leave RN09 speechless and embarrassed to the point that he kicked his paint bucket uh mask 20 feet after shooting all of his paintballs then pretending to run out of air in our lopsided duel. Then as the nephew tries to dethrone the uncle I had mixed feelings in emptying paint all over the mask of Mongo till he was in tears and crying for Calamity to bring him visine. I should have been happier and talking trash but it was a somber occasion for me and my gang so we acted professionally and kept our emotions to ourselves. The thrill of victory and sadly the agony of defeat for the Yella Storm troopers. It is with a heavy heart that I read two of my former boys in class and one of them one of my former better players turned to the Yella side. We all have to make choices however and just remember QQ and XX that is what cost Davy Crockett, He tried to make a stand in a place that was foreign to him and help the undermanned band of Texicans fight off superior forces at the time. Turning to the Yella Bellies takes guts, it takes on a willingness to subject yourselves to the wrath of BigJ, Tate, BILLEnz, the Iguana and the others that live close by. As you can tell we don't get on here very much and talk about our foe but when they start that SASS MOUTH we will find opportunity to speak out and defend our Cowboy nation. Glad you guys came up and watched and could see what fun we have in Victory Valley.:Clap:
:theman: Did Anyone By Chance Get The Snipers Autograph Today
Man, I really missed getting to shed yella belly blood today, can't wait for next Sunday!!
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Man, I just go paintball to take a break from everything else in the world, I could care less who wins or loses or who outnumbers who. I Just throw some paint & try not to get any on me.:Thumbs:

Thats the difference between a cowboy and a Yella belly Its a way of life for us, see yella guns got so used to winning you didnt realize that its not a game anymore. We play hurt,sick, broken bones, concusion, std's, cancer, whatever we will be there.

On a serious not I do it to get a little exercise and love to throw the paint and talk trash:Thumbs:
Iguana Wrote::theman: Did Anyone By Chance Get The Snipers Autograph Today
I saw some on ebay.:lmao:
Iguana Wrote::theman: Did Anyone By Chance Get The Snipers Autograph Today

Some of the little yella ones where in line, but they didn't get there quick enough so the Sniper turned them away. The Sniper did sign just a few for ebay though!Big Grin
Billnz28 Wrote:Thats the difference between a cowboy and a Yella belly Its a way of life for us, see yella guns got so used to winning you didnt realize that its not a game anymore. We play hurt,sick, broken bones, concusion, std's, cancer, whatever we will be there. :Thumbs:

Right on Bill, that's why your a COWBOY brother!:Thumbs:
Four Scores And Four Weeks Ago
My Fellow Cowboys Were Dishearted
The Numbers Were Not Matching Up.
Death Valley Was Closing In Around Them.
One Would Have Thrown In His Lasso And Hung Up His Hat
But A True Cowboy Jumped On His Horse And Rode Back Into Death
Valley And Turned Over A Rock And To Their Surprise Out Slithered
An Iguana, Aka A Slippin' Lizzard Was Turned Lose In The Valley And
A Hero Was Born...Confusedhh:
Iguana Wrote:Four Scores And Four Weeks Ago

And his trusty sidekick, The kamakazi wasnt far behind.
Just looked at the pic's and counted 27 people. The Sniper may be mistaken but he believes that's a record!

GOOD JOB EVERYONE! :Thumbs:

EXCEPT, of course, for you you miserable, measly, rotten, pathetic, disgusting, low-down, spineless, slithering, gutless, scaly, scum-bagged, arm pit sniffing, cowardly, crusty-headed, rodent-minded, gutter-dwelling, open sores on a monkey's rectum yella bellies!!!!
Billnz28 Wrote:**** I cant go backwards that fast LOL. that sum ***** would fly in reverse

Big Grin I was telling dad and greg about that last night and they didn't believe me.
I told them to ask you if they didn't believe me. To this day I still don't know what he did to the gears to cause that motorcycle to drag him up the road in reverse.. I'd give anything to have that on video. Big Grin
Iguana Wrote:Four Scores And Four Weeks Ago

Right on Brother!!!!!!! Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:Big Grin I was telling dad and greg about that last night and they didn't believe me.
I told them to ask you if they didn't believe me. To this day I still don't know what he did to the gears to cause that motorcycle to drag him up the road in reverse.. I'd give anything to have that on video. Big Grin

I will def verify, that was one of the funiest things I beleive I have actually witnessed.
Mongo Wrote:Old Man I will get Mrs. Wyatt to say a prayer for you at church today and I will promise to only blow off one ear a game. Wyatt you just hang out at the top off the moutian with Big J and we will hunt you down.

Tate when the numbers are even your cowardly bunch don't stand a chance.
I think she did as always for me Mongo. Evidently her prayers are even stronger than Mongo's.:Cheerlead

you sound as if losing is getting the better of you. the young bums are falling apart from the top down.
Funeral Blues

Stop the clock, turn off the telephone
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone
Silence the pianos with a muffled drum
Bring Out the Coffins. Let the mourners come
Let the planes circle overhead
Writing in the sky, YELLA BELLIES ARE DEAD

They fought from North, from South, from East and West
Making promises all work week to bring their Sunday Best
High Noon came to past just like a song
Yella Bellies thought they’d last forever, GUESS THEY WERE WRONG

The stars are not wanted now, put out each one
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun
Pour away the ocean, sweep up the woods
For nothing a yella belly does can ever come to any good
I usually have a lot to say. I, much like the legend that is the Sniper, find it hard to put into words what I witnessed today. It may take a couple of days for me to gather all my thoughts to do the events justice. The young bums did bare witness to what is truly the most effective battle regiment ever assembled. I have to go for now, my wife loves the cowboy in me.
Gather 6 Of Your Best Yella Bellies, And We Will Take 6 Of Our Best
Cowboys And We Will See Who The Best Is In Death Valley!!!!:confused:
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I usually have a lot to say. I, much like the legend that is the Sniper, find it hard to put into words what I witnessed today. It may take a couple of days for me to gather all my thoughts to do the events justice. The young bums did bare witness to what is truly the most effective battle regiment ever assembled. I have to go for now, my wife loves the cowboy in me.
:brunetteg:thatsfunn
All these Cowboys speaking a lot arrogant nonsense , much like T.O. and Jerry Jones of the Dallas Cowboys. All the talent, all the best equipment, all the tools in place to win. You know why the Cowboys stunk up the field this year?

Much like "you" Cowboys, on paper it appears that no one can stop you, however, you lack the leadership, cohesiveness, and heart that a real team possesses. You allow your EGO's to stand in your way of greatness.

The new, improved, and united Yelly Belly team will exploit these weaknesses, and we shall be victorious once again. That's all. :flame:
  •  Previous
  • 42(current)
  • Next