•  Previous
  • 46(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
I will be there no matter what sunday, i am not calling any ball games just so that i can be there to join back in on the fun. Looks like the old farts have us out numbered by a wide margin now looks like in the pictures i saw. Wyatt is our duel still on , i hope it is it really bothered me sunday i couldn't be there to light you up. I can't wait to get back on the battle field i am getting paintball fever. Sunday cant get here fast enough.:redboxer:
You reffed a video game sunday and didn't show up. Your own little brother disowned you and called you out to duel as well as Amun-Ra. Sometimes fella I mean Yella Bellies it is good to sQQuabble with each other to improve morale on the team. What about it Ref do you accept RN09 and his callout? The only way you can get a shot at me is to beat the two that got blistered sunday and beat them of which I nor any of the Cowboys think you can.TongueirateSho No GUTS no GLORYWink
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:QQ you chose the wrong group. The young bums wont fight with you. All the hype you are bringing to get your crew ready wont work. They hide and stay hid. They will leave you hanging to take the shots, so get good protective gear or you will end up like Mongo or Johnny Bravo. You had the chance to be a made man with the Cowboys, now you are just a marked man. You could end up like cordell doing something foolish like challenging of all people the Hanging Judge.......The Sniper is right, Cordell may be the first to turn their own weapon on themself, once he has time to realize what he has done. There is also rumor that a familiar face could return this week. I'll just say that I hear that he has house in order!!! Bad News for the young bums.

MC, if your talking about --- dare I say it ----- CURLEY BILL!:eek: Oh my God!!!!!!!

The deadliest pistol shot since "Wild Bill"! There will be more carnage in Death Valley this week than the last month combined!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:I guess the yella bellies are trying any and everything to put a speed bump in the path of the greatest machine ever assembled known only as THE COWBOYS TongueirateSho They can stoop to trickery, magic, deception or what ever the case.........THE FACT REMAINS THAT THE COWBOYS ARE THE GREATEST TEAM EVER PUT ON THE FACE OF GODS GREEN EARTH...............AND THERE IS NOT ONE THING, NOT ONE THING THE YELLA BELLIES CAN DO TO STOP US!!!Cool

I was going to list all of our cowboys, but I thought the yellas would retreat altogether. I do want to say that the new cowboys are a great group. The young bums can search high and low, mostly low where they hang out though, and not match the Cowboys. I still remember the first time I played. The young bums had us outnumbered 9-5, and could not sweep the match. I bore witness to things unheard of. The word spread and look what courage, honor, and wreckless abandon yields. We now number more than 17 of the best this nation has to offer. On the other hand, the young bums increased in numbers as well, but with more "You fight and I"ll pretend to fight" caliber of players.

Just look at the duels

1-0 even blind squirrels find a nut now and then
2-0 uh-oh something might be happening
3-0 these guys are for real
4-0 its over in any series
5-0 aint no coincidence boys......lopsided at best

What else is there to prove anyway?

We are the best thing going today.........Like my old friend Sniper would say.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:I was going to list all of our cowboys, but I thought the yellas would retreat altogether. I do want to say that the new cowboys are a great group. The young bums can search high and low, mostly low where they hang out though, and not match the Cowboys. I still remember the first time I played. The young bums had us outnumbered 9-5, and could not sweep the match. I bore witness to things unheard of. The word spread and look what courage, honor, and wreckless abandon yields. We now number more than 17 of the best this nation has to offer. On the other hand, the young bums increased in numbers as well, but with more "You fight and I"ll pretend to fight" caliber of players.

Just look at the duels

1-0 even blind squirrels find a nut now and then
2-0 uh-oh something might be happening
3-0 these guys are for real
4-0 its over in any series
5-0 aint no coincidence boys......lopsided at best

What else is there to prove anyway?

We are the best thing going today.........Like my old friend Sniper would say.....WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS RIGHT BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOUR SPEAKING THE GOSPEL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:You reffed a video game sunday and didn't show up. Your own little brother disowned you and called you out to duel as well as Amun-Ra. Sometimes fella I mean Yella Bellies it is good to sQQuabble with each other to improve morale on the team. What about it Ref do you accept RN09 and his callout? The only way you can get a shot at me is to beat the two that got blistered sunday and beat them of which I nor any of the Cowboys think you can.TongueirateSho No GUTS no GLORYWink
:lmao:
The Sniper Wrote:MC, if your talking about --- dare I say it ----- CURLEY BILL!:eek: Oh my God!!!!!!!

The deadliest pistol shot since "Wild Bill"! There will be more carnage in Death Valley this week than the last month combined!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Confusedhh:
Johnny Tyler Mad Cap Wrote:Confusedhh:

I JUST CAN'T HELP IT!

WHOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
CORDELL WALKER Wrote:Oh Your Right Brother, I Have Lost It.

Cordell, have you come to your senses yet? I wouldn't wish your fate on anybody if you go through with this suicidal nonsense! Big Grin
I just got wind of 5 more players who are looking to shoot some grape fruit headed, good for nothin, bottom dwelling, egg sucking, jaw jacking cowgirls. Then QQ and XX are bringing 4 more plus themselves and thats 6. That makes 11 more recruits for the Young Guns. Oh how the tables have turned back into the favor of the true warriors.
JackFrost Wrote:I just got wind of 5 more players who are looking to shoot some grape fruit headed, good for nothin, bottom dwelling, egg sucking, jaw jacking cowgirls. Then QQ and XX are bringing 4 more plus themselves and thats 6. That makes 11 more recruits for the Young Guns. Oh how the tables have turned back into the favor of the true warriors.

:zzz:
Sniper My Teammates May Have Not Have Gotten It Done But You Can Sure Bet I Will. Thats Right Im Calling You Out. The Great And Almighty Sniper Against Jackfrost. David Vs. Goliath. The Most Headshots Wins!!
JackFrost Wrote:I just got wind of 5 more players who are looking to shoot some grape fruit headed, good for nothin, bottom dwelling, egg sucking, jaw jacking cowgirls. Then QQ and XX are bringing 4 more plus themselves and thats 6. That makes 11 more recruits for the Young Guns. Oh how the tables have turned back into the favor of the true warriors.

Id say its just exactly what you though, the wind blowing, better see if you can get some of your original team to show up first .Big Grin

Oh and QQ and XX or there recruit ( not recruits ) wont be playing this weekend. so looks like another yella bellie beat down again. Cool
Just like anything else we do Jack frost and I think you know how all of that ends up. Bring the kiddies up there and out they go by 5 with their heads hung low. Cool
JackFrost Wrote:Sniper My Teammates May Have Not Have Gotten It Done But You Can Sure Bet I Will. Thats Right Im Calling You Out. The Great And Almighty Sniper Against Jackfrost. David Vs. Galiath. The Most Headshots Wins!!

:zzz:
JackFrost Wrote:Sniper My Teammates May Have Not Have Gotten It Done But You Can Sure Bet I Will. Thats Right Im Calling You Out. The Great And Almighty,The best their is,was or ever will be, The Sniper Against Jackfroze. David Vs. Galiath. The Most Headshots Wins!!

Fixed:Thumbs:
The Sniper Wrote::zzz:

Just figured Id get a piece of the pie as well.Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Sniper My Teammates May Have Not Have Gotten It Done But You Can Sure Bet I Will. Thats Right Im Calling You Out. The Great And Almighty Sniper Against Jackfrost. David Vs. Goliath. The Most Headshots Wins!!

It's your funeral JF, any way you want it! Cool
Ill have to give it to ya Jackfroze , you got guts after seeing what the sniper has done to so many, You might actually have gotten some of your dads backbone afterall. Hope XX brings one of those doctors with him to help with heads shots for ya.:lmao:
Billnz28 Wrote:Fixed:Thumbs:

haha
JackFrost Wrote:Just figured Id get a piece of the pie as well.Big Grin

Oh your going to get more than a piece my young friend, your going to get the whole thing! Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Sniper My Teammates May Have Not Have Gotten It Done But You Can Sure Bet I Will. Thats Right Im Calling You Out. The Great And Almighty Sniper Against Jackfrost. David Vs. Goliath. The Most Headshots Wins!!
Jack Frost, You have a promising future ahead of you so for gosh sakes don't throw it all away by late night adrenalin. There is certain things that cannot be done and beating the Great One in a duel is one of them. I am afraid I must step in and as AD this will not happen. You could end up like Mongo or RN09 and have to struggle to put complete sentences together or like Cordell and not know what a sentence is. No No No, it's too much and the Sniper will not let up no matter who is on the other end.Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:Oh your going to get more than a piece my young friend, your going to get the whole thing! Big Grin

Just the way I like it.Big Grin
JackFrost Wrote:Just the way I like it.Big Grin

Just the way your going to get it too! Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:Just the way your going to get it too! Big Grin

But good luck to you Sniper for I am not going to carry on the conversation about the duel and how the outcome is going to be in my advantage. Im just trying to give my team a W on the scoreboard, we been on the bottom for so long I cant stand it no more, even if it means to take a couple blows at close range. So don't take the challenge personally you just happenend to be the only one of your teammates that was online I knew would accept the duel.:Thumbs:
JackFrost Wrote:But good luck to you Sniper for I am not going to carry on the conversation about the duel and how the outcome is going to be in my advantage. Im just trying to give my team a W on the scoreboard, we been on the bottom for so long I cant stand it no more, even if it means to take a couple blows at close range. So don't take the challenge personally you just happenend to be the only one of your teammates that was online I knew would accept the duel.:Thumbs:

In the words of the old testament "So let it be written, so let it be done!" :Thumbs:
Be sure to bring the camera Sniper so we can get some good video & pictures of the duels.
JackFrost Wrote:But good luck to you Sniper for I am not going to carry on the conversation about the duel and how the outcome is going to be in my advantage. Im just trying to give my team a W on the scoreboard, we been on the bottom for so long I cant stand it no more, even if it means to take a couple blows at close range. So don't take the challenge personally you just happenend to be the only one of your teammates that was online I knew would accept the duel.:Thumbs:

Brother, You could have called out ANY COWBOY, New or Old and that Cowboy would not only accept but destroy any of you yella bellies. That is just the way a COWBOY ROLLS...............YES WE CAN!!!! Every Cowboy serving in Wyatt's Company has more courage and fight than every yella belly put together. Our Cowboys never back down and will charge under any circumstance because the Cowboys are SIMPLY THE VERY BEST THERE IS TODAY, BROTHER. You must of had some liquid courage last night to go and call out the Sniper. And believe me, you will get a real old fashion butt whippin when the Sniper takes you out behind the ole wood shed.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Be sure to bring the camera Sniper so we can get some good video & pictures of the duels.

The Sniper will bring a camera as anything the Sniper does is historical and every one wants to say they witnessed the greatest dueler ever to live. Since you will be out of the game early would you mind to do all the recording and picture taking, Thanks.
Really Jack Frost, What are you thinking? Bravery only goes so far and I know for a fact you are one of the bravest, well the only brave one the YB's have on their low down dastardly line-up card. It is like the Colonel said about The Sniper, He is the best going today-A machine, A TERMINATOR so too speak. Cordell is jumping up wanting to be taken out with his new little gun and that won't work, Ref trying to muster up the nerve to try Amun-Ra and LPRN09 and he can't defeat either of them. Was it that terrible when your own loving FATHER called it a WHO'S YOUR DADDY MATCH in front of the gang. My MY MY!!!! If we said anything to get you Yella Belly Young Guns a bit tiffed off------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Then we sure are sorry.:lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 46(current)
  • Next