•  Previous
  • 48(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
torQQue Wrote:Hey bill,

You and Brian come over and watch the game on the big screen if you want. It starts at 7pm..

Just got back from Hi Lites with the dinner, I will next game if the Invite is still good.....Which may not be after you leave Death Valley next Sunday...Big Grin:flame::Clap:
Stay on topic guys or the thread might get closed. LOL
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Stay on topic guys or the thread might get closed. LOL
Big Grin OK, you low down, snake crawlin, creek drinkin, scum of earth, good for nothin Yella Belly's are gonna be going out of VICTORY VALLEY with ya tails tucked....:eek::moon:
Johnny Ringo Wrote:Stay on topic guys or the thread might get closed. LOL

sorry about that.

You no good yella bellies suck.

thats betterBig Grin
:dump: Tonight the Cats stink up the court.......Just like the Cowboys stink up Death Valley.
phoeniXX Wrote::dump: Tonight the Cats stink up the court.......Just like the Cowboys stink up Death Valley.

Actually what you saw XX was exactly what the Cowboys live for. Ole Miss (Cowboys) showed what hard work, guts, determination and a will to say YES WE CAN.........will lead to even if you are against unwinable odds. Ole Miss faced the challenge head on, took out the lead Cat and destroyed them. That is much they way the Cowboys handle the Yella Bellies weekly.
phoeniXX Wrote::dump: Tonight the Cats stink up the court.......Just like the Cowboys stink up Death Valley.

The only thing stinking in Death Valley is rotting Yella courpses left behind by the Cowboys brother TongueirateSho

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Colonel Kill Wrote:Actually what you saw XX was exactly what the Cowboys live for. Ole Miss (Cowboys) showed what hard work, guts, determination and a will to say YES WE CAN.........will lead to even if you are against unwinable odds. Ole Miss faced the challenge head on, took out the lead Cat and destroyed them. That is much they way the Cowboys handle the Yella Bellies weekly.

You broke that down really well CK. But you sound like an old used car salesman with the slogan being YES WE CAN get you approved on a great preowned vehicle. You see, with bad credit you can go through many car lots and not get approved..But there is always one somewhere that will let you get by once. But just like all those used car lots (wins by the Cats and the Yella Bellies) that wouldnt approve. Sometimes you get lucky and squeek by just one time with a desparate car salesman (Rebel loses to Cats & Cowboy loses to the YB) who will eventually reposes the car. (Cats/YB beating the Rebels/Cowboys again.) Then the slogan says WELL WE DID "ONCE." :Thumbs:
Sad :1: SNIPER WYATT JUDGE AND OTHERS HELD OFF. YELLA BELLIES FOR A YEAR.IN DEATH VALLEY OUT NUMBER AND OUT GUNNED. AND ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY EVEN SHOWED UP TO BATTLE YELLA BELLIES THATS TRUE GRIT. AFTER THE SMOKE BLOWED AWAY IN DEATH VALLEY THEY BECOME LEDGENDS WHAT KIND OF MEN WERE THEY COWBOYS. HEROS. LEDGENDS.:muscleman
Iguana Wrote:Sad :1: SNIPER WYATT JUDGE AND OTHERS HELD OFF. YELLA BELLIES FOR A YEAR.IN DEATH VALLEY OUT NUMBER AND OUT GUNNED. AND ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY EVEN SHOWED UP TO BATTLE YELLA BELLIES THATS TRUE GRIT. AFTER THE SMOKE BLOWED AWAY IN DEATH VALLEY THEY BECOME LEDGENDS WHAT KIND OF MEN WERE THEY COWBOYS. HEROS. LEDGENDS.:muscleman

Is that what I think it is.... That is the Sniper, stylin and profilin after a duel with either RN09 or Mongo...haha....Big Grin

I went back and read the earlier posts in this thread, and my oh my.... I think its funny how much trash the YB's used to talk, and now all I hear is crickets out of the veteran YB's... You have a few ROOKIES talking a lil trash... They will feel the wrath soon enough...haha
Stylin & Profilin, living large, looking fine, and stepping high Brother!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iguana Wrote:Sad :1: SNIPER WYATT JUDGE AND OTHERS HELD OFF. YELLA BELLIES FOR A YEAR.IN DEATH VALLEY OUT NUMBER AND OUT GUNNED. AND ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THEY EVEN SHOWED UP TO BATTLE YELLA BELLIES THATS TRUE GRIT. AFTER THE SMOKE BLOWED AWAY IN DEATH VALLEY THEY BECOME LEDGENDS WHAT KIND OF MEN WERE THEY COWBOYS. HEROS. LEDGENDS.:muscleman

And knowing all this, how long it took the Cowboys to get to where we are today, and how hard we've fought, and the history of this whole paintball war, QQ & XX decided to side with the Yella Bellies.

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THEM?????? :confused:
SNIPER :theman:
:wenumber1
The Sniper Wrote:And knowing all this, how long it took the Cowboys to get to where we are today, and how hard we've fought, and the history of this whole paintball war, QQ & XX decided to side with the Yella Bellies.

WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THEM?????? :confused:

Its says the YB are now offiicially unstopable!!!!!PEACE:dontthink
Iguana Wrote::wenumber1

Oh Yes, Yes we are #1 :letsparty
phoeniXX Wrote:Its says the YB are now offiicially stopable!!!!!PEACE:dontthink
fixedCool
phoeniXX Wrote:Its says the YB are now offiicially unstopable!!!!!PEACE:dontthink

Fortune always favors the brave my friend & you have tossed your hat in with some of the most cowardly critters the world has ever seen Wink
phoeniXX Wrote:Its says the YB are now offiicially unstopable!!!!!PEACE:dontthink

Rolleyes:ape: You have been talking to mongo to much XX..... You boys are gonna be stopped before you even get started...TongueirateSho

:1:
Hey Yella Bellies :moon:

Big Grin
:rockon: XX why don't you recruit George Bush:moon:
phoeniXX Wrote:You broke that down really well CK. But you sound like an old used car salesman with the slogan being YES WE CAN get you approved on a great preowned vehicle. You see, with bad credit you can go through many car lots and not get approved..But there is always one somewhere that will let you get by once. But just like all those used car lots (wins by the Cats and the Yella Bellies) that wouldnt approve. Sometimes you get lucky and squeek by just one time with a desparate car salesman (Rebel loses to Cats & Cowboy loses to the YB) who will eventually reposes the car. (Cats/YB beating the Rebels/Cowboys again.) Then the slogan says WELL WE DID "ONCE." :Thumbs:

You know XX, you and your bro are starting to sound just like the rest of the yella's. When you two speak we Cowboys hear blah, blah, blah, gonna, gonna, gonna.............

I know this is difficult for a yella belly to understand but trying reading it slow..........Cowboys are about straight talk and what we HAVE DONE (and consistently I might add) you yella's can only talk about what you are going to do one of these days. When you actually do something, then and ONLY THEN will we hear anything other than hot air coming from the yella belly dastardly crew.
You best watch your back QQ because we still institute alot of power over some of the Yella Bellies, ( tardies---- I had to stop and get breakfast---let me stay in the gym this period-Don't call the office on me--Let my girlfriends Mom sign me out---I have to go the restroom really bad and don't want to use the ones upstairs coach--- I was just about 45 minutes late did you count me absent etc.) Confusedhh: They may turn any minute once we start and that is no lie. Sniper, hear this my very good friend and hear it well---If we get any recruits of which I truely believe you are speaking of then I am afraid Old Wyatt may have to retire. I don't think i could be of good conscience standing by and watching as you bring in some heavy artillery disguised as kin folk. Go ahead XX and sign on the 1st, 2nd 3rd and 4th floors up. Bring the Rn's, LPN's, Doctor DoLittle, Lab tech's, X-Ray tech's, Armed Guards and whoever else has residence there, It won't be enough. I believe that we could take our 17 and wipe out 25 Yella Bellies in 25 minutes. Big Grin
:AngelPray xx recruit jake dale :beavis:
17 Cowboys against 28 yella bellies.........Wyatt, I think the numbers are a little uneven...........maybe the yella's could pick up a dozen or so more to even things out.
How did you like your new X7 Iguana. I am sure it left many yella bellies in it's wake.
XX......Bring Walter MayBig Grin
good gun :flame:
17 to 28 sounds bout right to me! that'd be fair! cause 1/2 of the Yella Bellies will run!
Iguana Wrote:XX......Bring Walter MayBig Grin
Now daggone thats funny right there.
  •  Previous
  • 48(current)
  • Next