•  Previous
  • 62(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
TATE_64 Wrote:Thats why The Ref couldn't be a Cowboy... He doesn't have the @$$ to show up like the Colonel........... Only time we don't show up is for family emergencies and what not... Heck The Sniper even missed his Grandmothers 83 or 84th birthday... And the Ref can't even miss a lil meeting...

He wants to be able to call a during tourny time. Well the Colonel is a COWBOY and I say F***k the tourny I want to destroy yella bellys. You can ALWAYS COUNT ON A COWBOY!!!!!!!!!!
Whooo!!!
whoooo!!!!
whoooooo!!!!!!
whoooooooooo!!!!!!!!!
whoooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's about that time, yella bellys come on down and walk that isle that the COWBOYS call Death Valley, brother!!!!!!
almost time....whooooooooooooooooooooooo........ I saw Torqque practicing this morning..... He had a cardboard box hanging up on his pool building... He was taking 20 paces and turning around and firing... I bet he done it 10 times.... he wasted well over 200 balls..... after the last time he reminded me of Rocky after he ran up the stairs in Philly.... Jogging in place, throwing punches.....Whoooooooooooooooooooooooo. All this while wearing his doorag, and camo....haha
What about them cowboys surrendering the last game:moon:..

Young guns dominated all the duels, even with the cowboys cheating(turning around at 8 steps). Then 1-1 in flag.. Puts the total at 4-1 Young Guns. Oh wait you all won the charge, however, you all put us at an extreme disadvantage. So we still dominated you all today 4-2..:rockon:
i won my duel and im d.a.m.n. proud of it lol
QQ,QQ,QQ Wake-up you're dreaming again. You will be hearin the Sniper and The Colonel yelling the victory sound in your nightmares. If I were you Yella fellas I think I would be out pounding the area for more recruits. Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:What about them cowboys surrendering the last game:moon:..

Young guns dominated all the duels, even with the cowboys cheating(turning around at 8 steps). Then 1-1 in flag.. Puts the total at 4-1 Young Guns. Oh wait you all won the charge, however, you all put us at an extreme disadvantage. So we still dominated you all today 4-2..:rockon:

QQ you must be hiitin the bong yourself. today the Cowboys dominated yet again. I will give it up for rn09 for finally putting a blemish on our record the Cowboy are gonna take Dana to the wood shed for that also.

However we went 4-1-1 the little guys duel was def a draw. As for the Charge QQ and XX said they had enough today.
torQQue Wrote:What about them cowboys surrendering the last game

Young guns dominated all the duels, even with the cowboys cheating(turning around at 8 steps). Then 1-1 in flag.. Puts the total at 4-1 Young Guns. Oh wait you all won the charge, however, you all put us at an extreme disadvantage. So we still dominated you all today 4-2..

:thatsfunn

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A DAY BROTHER!!!

Yet another victorous day for the Cowboys:1:

The Sniper knew today in his heart that 'Yes we Can' and when it was all said and done brother 'YES WE DID":thumpsup:

YES WE DID
go 3 - 0 in team matches today
YES WE DID go 2 - 1 in duels today
YES WE DID mount charge after charge
YES WE DID leave nothing but carnage in our path
YES WE DID destroy the yella bellies today
YES WE DID meet our enemies fact to face on the battle field and said "Not Today!"
YES WE DID! YES WE DID! YES WE DID!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES THE SNIPER DID go 2 - 0 in duels today
:flame: :igiveup:

And brother the Sniper was in rare form today in Death Valley brother! The Sniper was stylin & profilin, living large, looking fine, and stepping higher than ever before brother! The Sniper once again walked that isle today not just once, but twice, and left ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBT IN ANYONE'S MIND JUST EXACTLY WHOSE 'THE MAN' IN DEATH VALLEY!!!! Brother, If there ever was any doubt before, then after today its unamious!! The Sniper left two yella bellies laying in the middle of the road in Death Valley bringing the Snipers overall dueling record to 5 - 0! [SIZE="5"]

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/SIZE]

And THE SNIPER showed once again THE SNIPER’S a 60 minutes man brother! And THE SNIPER can go ALL ---- NIGHT ----- LONG!!!!!!
:muscleman

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All flaming aside, I had a great time today. I made some new friends, and interacted with some of my old friends. Isn't that Sniper a fun individual to be around, and everyone else is too. But Sniper never ceases to amaze me with his highly energetic personality. Smile He puts on a good show for us, post and pregame.

Also, that was the quickest 5 hours of my life, and you know you are having a good time when time seems to pass that quickly. I know one thing for sure. I can't move. I'm so tired, and everything on me hurts. I haven't been that active in over a decade.

All the new boys we brought up today had a blast and they couldn't believe the amount of people that get together to play paintball, and how good everyone gets along, and how crazy the Sniper is.

Anyway, it was a blast, and I would love to talk smack with you guys tonight, but I'm hitting the shower and going to bed. I am completely exhausted.
torQQue Wrote:All flaming aside, I had a great time today. I made some new friends, and interacted with some of my old friends. Isn't that Sniper a fun individual to be around, and everyone else is too. But Sniper never ceases to amaze me with his highly energetic personality. Smile He puts on a good show for us, post and pregame.

Also, that was the quickest 5 hours of my life, and you know you are having a good time when time seems to pass that quickly. I know one thing for sure. I can't move. I'm so tired, and everything on me hurts. I haven't been that active in over a decade.

All the new boys we brought up today had a blast and they couldn't believe the amount of people that get together to play paintball, and how good everyone gets along, and how crazy the Sniper is.

Anyway, it was a blast, and I would love to talk smack with you guys tonight, but I'm hitting the shower and going to bed. I am completely exhausted.

NOT THE SNIPER BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THAT'S CAUSE THE SNIPER'S A 60 MINUTE MAN BROTHER!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE SNIPER --- JUST --- MIGHT --- BE --- UP --- ALL --- NIGHT --- LONG!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:muscleman :blonde:
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:i won my duel and im d.a.m.n. proud of it lol

:thumpsup:

The Sniper always gives credit where credit is do! So congradulations RN-09 on your first dueling win! good job! :howdy:
It was fun today...... The Cowboys Finished with a 5-1-1 record... Won all 3 team matches, Kept the Flag, and then TOOK the flag in the second game... The Sniper won his 2 Duels, The Little Men had a Draw, and Raider Nation put it to poor ole Dana......haha

Great day for the COWBOYS>>>>>>>whooooooooooooooo
The Sniper Wrote:
NOT THE SNIPER BROTHER!!!!

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUT THAT'S CAUSE THE SNIPER'S A 60 MINUTE MAN BROTHER!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THE SNIPER JUST MIGHT BE UP ALL --- NIGHT --- LONG!!!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:muscleman :blonde:

Do that sell that in pills? Because I need whatever you are taking. How can you not be tired?
torQQue Wrote:Do that sell that in pills? Because I need whatever you are taking. How can you not be tired?

The Sniper's 100% all natural brother!

WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wyatt Earp Wrote:QQ,QQ,QQ Wake-up you're dreaming again. You will be hearin the Sniper and The Colonel yelling the victory sound in your nightmares. If I were you Yella fellas I think I would be out pounding the area for more recruits. Big Grin

Yeah, we are definitely in need of a few more good men to even things out. I am going to start combing the holler up here this week.

Nick could have evened things out early in second game with that ambush, (don't believe me, ask Sniper) but you have to give Nick respect for not taking the shots(even though several of you all where in the kill zone) with your masks off, he didn't want to take a chance on hurting anyone.
torQQue Wrote:All flaming aside, I had a great time today. I made some new friends, and interacted with some of my old friends. Isn't that Sniper a fun individual to be around, and everyone else is too. But Sniper never ceases to amaze me with his highly energetic personality. Smile He puts on a good show for us, post and pregame.

Glad to know you and the boys had a good time and are looking forward to the coming weeks. You'll be tired for a couple of weeks and then you will not be so exhausted. Honestly Q, had a good time paintballing with you, X and the rest of your crew.
TATE_64 Wrote:It was fun today...... The Cowboys Finished with a 5-1-1 record... Won all 3 team matches, Kept the Flag, and then TOOK the flag in the second game... The Sniper won his 2 Duels, The Little Men had a Draw, and Raider Nation put it to poor ole Dana......haha

Great day for the COWBOYS>>>>>>>whooooooooooooooo

You are right you took the flag, after it was given to you. All our boys said everyone was out, and they let you pack the flag down. I was out, so I didn't see the final battle for that flag. But that is what I was toldBig Grin
Now back to serious things.

THE COWBOYS dominated the Valley once again, Brother. All that sass mouth Q and X had all week was delt with firmly today. Boys you called down the thunder of the Cowboys and the Cowboys handled business as usual. What a day to be a Cowboy, brother.
Billnz28 Wrote:QQ you must be hiitin the bong yourself. today the Cowboys dominated yet again. I will give it up for rn09 for finally putting a blemish on our record the Cowboy are gonna take Dana to the wood shed for that also.

However we went 4-1-1 the little guys duel was def a draw. As for the Charge QQ and XX said they had enough today.

Nick played in the charge but I didn't. We only had one pod of balls left, and obviously he is 3 times the player that I am, so I let him have my last pod of balls. I shot 800 and he shot 1200. I had two total kills, and he had over 10, in the both games combined. I can't believe we shot 2000 balls this evening. :eek:
We definitely have to see if we buy them bulk at wholesale.

BTW, did you see his belly, that had to hurt. He laughed at me for wearing the bullet proof best, however, on the way home he was without a doubt he is getting him one for next week. Big Grin
torQQue Wrote:You are right you took the flag, after it was given to you. All our boys said everyone was out, and they let you pack the flag down. I was out, so I didn't see the final battle for that flag. But that is what I was toldBig Grin

Someone really lied to you, Q. I was in front with Barker leading the charge for the flag. And we took it in Cowboy style brother. Myself and seven or eight other cowboys rushed the flag destroying everyone in our way. The flag was taken as well as the Ridge outright by the Cowboys.
torQQue Wrote:You are right you took the flag, after it was given to you. All our boys said everyone was out, and they let you pack the flag down. I was out, so I didn't see the final battle for that flag. But that is what I was toldBig Grin

After it was given to us? Rolleyes I don't know what they were smoking..... We had about 8 on the hill and we took you boys out....Plain and Simple...... I put 2 out on the ridge in the second game.... :1:
torQQue Wrote:Nick played in the charge but I didn't. We only had one pod of balls left, and obviously he is 3 times the player that I am, so I let him have my last pod of balls. I shot 800 and he shot 1200. I had two total kills, and he had over 10, in the both games combined. I can't believe we shot 2000 balls this evening. :eek:
We definitely have to see if we buy them bulk at wholesale.

BTW, did you see his belly, that had to hurt. He laughed at me for wearing the bullet proof best, however, on the way home he was without a doubt he is getting him one for next week. Big Grin

I used more balls this week than I normall shoot. Yeah X had a tough stomach shot and to beat it all his own teammate shot him in the collar. The vest with pod and tank holders also help.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Now back to serious things.

THE COWBOYS dominated the Valley once again, Brother. All that sass mouth Q and X had all week was delt with firmly today. Boys you called down the thunder of the Cowboys and the Cowboys handled business as usual. What a day to be a Cowboy, brother.

You guys were tough, but you still had us in numbers, and that makes a big difference. Today you all had 5 more. That is approximately 5000 extra paintballs we have to avoid. Ole Q will comb the hollers this week. Well get our numbers up and things up on death valley will even out:flame:
You can tell that I'm beat. I can't even put together correct sentence structure.
torQQue Wrote:You guys were tough, but you still had us in numbers, and that makes a big difference. Today you all had 5 more. That is approximately 5000 extra paintballs we have to avoid. Ole Q will comb the hollers this week. Well get our numbers up and things up on death valley will even out:flame:

Findem and bring them on out to Death Valley or better known as the HOME OF THE COWBOYS. Doesn't matter to the Cowboys because we will take them out just as fast. I think you guys had about 3-4 out this week so when they return that will help even the numbers.
  •  Previous
  • 62(current)
  • Next