•  Previous
  • 71(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball
TATE_64 Wrote:We couldnt duel and our teams not around QQ. If you call someone or several out and you dont show then you get a loss. Thats just the way it has been QQ.

When you get enough nerve to make another call out Im sure Myself and the Iguana will be around to accept.:Thumbs:

Sorry this was Billnz28

I got digital video. They can watch on here. :notworthyWell have to do it one evening this week, or Saturday sometime.

Do you remember mortal kombat?

If so, I got two words for you and I'queen'a . FLAWLESS VICTORYConfusedhh:
torQQue Wrote:Scared? Scared of what? Only thing I was scared of was yesterday was ****ting all over myself. :flush: My stomach was a mess, needed to be very close to toilet.

I think one of the cowboys had my food laced with exlax..

Scared of what? Well let me think, oh yeah TWO THINGS......WILD BILL AND THE IGUANA............THAT'S WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TATE_64 Wrote:We couldnt duel and our teams not around QQ. If you call someone or several out and you dont show then you get a loss. Thats just the way it has been QQ.

When you get enough nerve to make another call out Im sure Myself and the Iguana will be around to accept.:Thumbs:

Sorry this was Billnz28

Hey Bill, Q is looking for the easy way out. He doesn't want any from you two when the other Cowboys are around because he knows what the reaction from us will be when you and the Iguana totally destroy him.
Wyatt Earp Wrote:Johnny Ringo has showed signs of life also Sniper but was a little lost today without the Phantom. The Yellas need to get all of their team out in order to stand a chance. If they think we offer any signs of easing up then they are badly mistaken. :1:

How come Ringo didn't play this weekend???????
I did say that the numbers were pretty close to even but I said it was only a one or two person differance if there was. I don't know how many cowboys were there but it felt pretty even.
The last speed game was the only game that was uneven because most of the yella bellys had quit by then.
Mongo Wrote:I did say that the numbers were pretty close to even but I said it was only a one or two person differance if there was. I don't know how many cowboys were there but it felt pretty even.

You say tomato, I say tomata

"Point is" youYella Bellies can't say you were out numbered this weekend :dontthink

Therefore, you just got your @$$ kicked

:lmao::lmao::lmao:
I will give you credit for a victory this past weekend cause the numbers were even except that last game cause we only had 7 for it.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Hey Bill, Q is looking for the easy way out. He doesn't want any from you two when the other Cowboys are around because he knows what the reaction from us will be when you and the Iguana totally destroy him.

I think your right Brother. I will only duel QQ in Death Valley though, no fun in painting him up if no one is watching.
Billnz28 Wrote:I think your right Brother. I will only duel QQ in Death Valley though, no fun in painting him up if no one is watching.

Good to hear it will be fun watching you destroy him, that is if he ever shows in Death Valley.
Billnz28 Wrote:I think your right Brother. I will only duel QQ in Death Valley though, no fun in painting him up if no one is watching.

:Thumbs: good move Billnz, wouldn't want the women folk to see "Q" when your done with him. Better wait til everyone gets up to death valley and then :ChairHit:

Sorry this was Billnz28

:what: Must be another Cowboy rule we didn't know about...
phoeniXX Wrote::what: Must be another Cowboy rule we didn't know about...

You are new but yes that is a rule. Even you yell belly team knows that. Ringo even mentioned a CSF in an earlier post. That is what it is called when you fail to show for a duel.
Johnny Ringo and XX are getting to think alike and I don't much care for it.:Clap:
Colonel Kill Wrote:You are new but yes that is a rule. Even you yell belly team knows that. Ringo even mentioned a CSF in an earlier post. That is what it is called when you fail to show for a duel.

You mean your not allowed to call in sick...I thought that was called an Occurence. :goofy: [/I]
phoeniXX Wrote:You mean your not allowed to call in sick...I thought that was called an Occurence. :goofy: [/I]

It's called a CSF (Chicken $#!* Forfiet)
The Sniper Wrote:It's called a CSF (Chicken $#!* Forfiet)

Sniper, now what would Brian Milam think about you saying something like that.:coach:
It's called Chili ****s forfeit
phoeniXX Wrote:Sniper, now what would Brian Milam think about you saying something like that.:coach:

Milam would love it! :lmao:
torQQue Wrote:It's called Chili ****s forfeit

:thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn :thatsfunn
phoeniXX Wrote:You mean your not allowed to call in sick...I thought that was called an Occurence. :goofy: [/i]
You've probably figured this out by now XX......they make up their own rules to suit them.....unfortunately I don't play by their rules.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:You've probably figured this out by now XX......they make up their own rules to suit them.....unfortunately I don't play by their rules.

Yep Ringo, and I'm with ya...:Thumbs:
:Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:

The Sniper loves it!

:lmao:
:Thumbs: Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.:biggrin:
Iguana Wrote::Thumbs: Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.:biggrin:

I am with you on that.
Iguana Wrote::Thumbs: Do you know what my favorite part of the game is? The opportunity to play.:biggrin:

Amen brother:Thumbs:
The Sniper Wrote::Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:

The Sniper loves it!

Love this then :moon: :moon:
Ringo you went from :Sad04: to :Angry07:

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Life is good for a Cowboy

This is one Cowboy who is counting the hours till Sunday. I am ready for another Cowboy total destruction of the yella ones.
Colonel Kill Wrote:This is one Cowboy who is counting the hours till Sunday. I am ready for another Cowboy total destruction of the yella ones.

I didn't know any Cowboys could count.....they always turn around & fire when the count gets to 8 in the duels.:eyeroll:
  •  Previous
  • 71(current)
  • Next