Judge :wenumber1

Colonel Confusedalute:

Iguana :headphone or :moon: depending on his mood
Bill :flame:

TateTongueirateSho

BigJ :rockon:

Poncho :ChairHit: with JF at home, or in Death Valley either one :Clap:

:lmao:
:beer: Sniper, you just gotta laugh I don't care who you.
Thats some funny stuff Sniper......haha
so where are we gonna do it this weekend, Riley's Branch ( Cowboy Canyon ) or Death Valley? supposed to be in the 60's cant wait till Sunday
I just hope the rain holds off. I don't think I can go another week and not paintball.
Yeah, I hope the rain holds off, It gets old playing in snow or rain...haha
I am ready for either Canyon and Valley just bring it on yella bellys.
At this point I am ready to play in any weather. I think I am going through paintball withdraw.
I think the yella bellys are done. They can't compete with the Cowboys in Death Valley and now they have realized that all their sass mouth has consequences. Also all they could do is get on here and talk about what they were gonna do week after week but never could follow up with all those gonnas. So they have accepted their role as the WASHINGTON GENERALS for the GLOBETROTTERS.
lets play in Riley's Branch.:bike:
Sniper:1:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Just tell the Colonel were to show up and he will be there guns blazin TongueirateSho :flame:
Confusedleep: yella bellys:dump:QQ XX:Sad04:
I've been watching the weather channel and for Sunday they're giving a high of 53, 30% chance of rain, and a 100% chance of cowgirl @$$ whoopin!! And that wasn't no Jim Caldwell report.
The Sniper could give a frog's fat @$$ where we play this weekend

WHOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After a week off the Sniper just wants to shoot the snot out of some Yella BelliesTongueirateSho TongueirateSho

The Sniper will fight in the street if he has too!!!!!!!!!!!TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope that weather holds true Mr Frost......Cowboys are :1:
JackFrost Wrote:I've been watching the weather channel and for Sunday they're giving a high of 53, 30% chance of rain, and a 100% chance of cowgirl @$$ whoopin!! And that wasn't no Jim Caldwell report.

:thatsfunn

:dontthink

Hey JF :moon:

And be quiet! or the Sniper will tell "YA DADDY - Poncho" and EVERYONE knows what he'll do to ol Jackfrost :ChairHit: :ChairHit:

:lmao:
:champ: COWBOYS:1:
JackFrost Wrote:I've been watching the weather channel and for Sunday they're giving a high of 53, 30% chance of rain, and a 100% chance of cowgirl @$$ whoopin!! And that wasn't no Jim Caldwell report.

Looks like we still have one yella belly that wants to talk about what he is gonna do. Best watch JF and not let that late night sass mouth of yours write a check your a$$ can't cash.
Big Grinrums02: COWBOYS ROCK, BORTHER!!!!!!!! :Guitar01: :rockon:
:doughnutc Amber Alert. Mongo Is Missing TongueoliceLig :ape:
Calamity has to keep him on a leash to keep him from hurting himself.
Colonel Kill Wrote:Looks like we still have one yella belly that wants to talk about what he is gonna do. Best watch JF and not let that late night sass mouth of yours write a check your a$$ can't cash.

Speaking of checks, come Sunday I'll be cashing checks and breaking necks, cause the champ is here! :Thumbs:
:popcorn: Looks like JF HAS A CHECK FOR YOU COLONEL JUST CASH IT FOR HIM:ChairHit:
  •  Previous
  • 74(current)
  • Next