•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
I think Knott will come back strong next year....
they are my fave in that district and I think they will make a run at the Region
hopefully 2 14th region powerhouses won't play in the first round again next year
TomThreeToes Wrote:MY My My, KCC.....All that talent and no titles. Has to be disapointing. One could say, "ah well, it happens." However it shouldn't happen in every tournament. No wymt, No district. No region. And lets not bring up Lexington.

This team with all the talent and then all the disapointments reminds me of last years JBS's team. Although JBS did take the wymt before they nose dived. We all know who got the blame for their downfall, So who gets it for KCC's???

As for saying Knott had an outstanding season, I have to disagree. A good season, but far from outstanding. Filled with one disapointment after another. I really, really, expeceted more from them. Oh well, it happens. (I forgot, I can't say that about this team.) :lmao:

Congs. PCC, I really underestimated you at the beginning.

And your a PCC fan. congrats.
zaga_fan Wrote:I think Knott will come back strong next year....
they are my fave in that district and I think they will make a run at the Region
hopefully 2 14th region powerhouses won't play in the first round again next year

Who Is The Other PowerHouse?
TomThreeToes Wrote:MY My My, KCC.....All that talent and no titles. Has to be disapointing. One could say, "ah well, it happens." However it shouldn't happen in every tournament. No wymt, No district. No region. And lets not bring up Lexington.

This team with all the talent and then all the disapointments reminds me of last years JBS's team. Although JBS did take the wymt before they nose dived. We all know who got the blame for their downfall, So who gets it for KCC's???

As for saying Knott had an outstanding season, I have to disagree. A good season, but far from outstanding. Filled with one disapointment after another. I really, really, expeceted more from them. Oh well, it happens. (I forgot, I can't say that about this team.) :lmao:

You Just Need To Stop Posting!
They Will Be Back Next Year Better Than Ever.
They Are Losing 2 Seniors Which Is Key Players But Next Year Look Out
Great Game
Congrats Pcc
boogieman Wrote:First of all, congrats to the dores on a game well played. And second, **** yes he didn't do worth a plug nickle on subs or at the end of the game. No way should a freshman have been handling the ball at such a crucial time. He relies on some players to do things that they have no business doing because said players daddy is sitting on the bench, which is a mistake in itself. That ball should have been in Logan Bartrums or Jarrod Amburgeys hand. The coach was out coached again. The calls were very bad all the way around I believe they are worse than the 14th region refs. Both teams played hard and played a good game. I thought it was in poor taste that none of PCC's players came to check on Stuart when he got hurt. At least when one of Perrys got hurt Jarrod Amburgey went and checked on him, and tried to help him up. And what was with the God posters? Was that you Aslan? Anyway seasons over and 22 and 9 record ain't bad. Good luck to the Dores, not that I think you'll get past Hazard, because I don't think you will if it comes to that. It just seems like Hazard could lose every game all season long and come in to win the right ones to take them to state. I hope, myself, that LCC wins it all now.

Nope.
Aslan Wrote:Nope.

He Was Over There Tho! Lol
SteppUp Wrote:He Was Over There Tho! Lol

Yeah, I was kinda close to the sign.
I thought Zack Davis gave Knott some good minutes and gave them a great chance to win. He did miss 2 huge fts, but players was missing huge fts all night. The 3 he shot at the buzzard, I thought for sure was good. :yikes:

You are such an *** and a stupid one at that. :moon:
Aslan Wrote:Nope.

Well, whoever it was, was very disrespectful. No one threw your religion in your face. Thats what being a hypocrite is all about and whoever you are that is what you are.
SteppUp Wrote:You Just Need To Stop Posting!
They Will Be Back Next Year Better Than Ever.
They Are Losing 2 Seniors Which Is Key Players But Next Year Look Out
Great Game
Congrats Pcc

First off, I'm not a PCC fan. I'm just a fan period..

Second, why should I stop posting? Did I post anything untrue??? (Which I most likely will stop posting, arguing on internet forums is petty, ....fun....but petty).

Blame whatever, whoever, it still doesn't change the fact that everyone of knotts' fans had plans for a trip to lexington. Instead, they get nothing. Has to be a disapointment. I'm right, you're disapointed to no end aren't you? Be truthful now..... Its not my fault, that's just the way it is.

So they'll be tough next year, are they looking for anybody to play center??? Have they got any prospects??? Maybe a few more coaches would help.

Bye Bye.
MVP2 Wrote:Well Said, PCC did outrebound knott all night, espeically on the free throws down the strech. Good Luck Dores. I just have one question when is the last time a 3 sec in the key was called in the 14th?

jones and warren from hazard against lee co wednesday night practially bought a house and land in the lane..but the way i see it, if the refs arent gonna call it then its free game
TomThreeToes Wrote:First off, I'm not a PCC fan. I'm just a fan period..

Second, why should I stop posting? Did I post anything untrue??? (Which I most likely will stop posting, arguing on internet forums is petty, ....fun....but petty).

Blame whatever, whoever, it still doesn't change the fact that everyone of knotts' fans had plans for a trip to lexington. Instead, they get nothing. Has to be a disapointment. I'm right, you're disapointed to no end aren't you? Be truthful now..... Its not my fault, that's just the way it is.

So they'll be tough next year, are they looking for anybody to play center??? Have they got any prospects??? Maybe a few more coaches would help.

Bye Bye.

I Hope This Is Your Last Post.
You Know Nothing About The Game Of Basketball!
Since You Know So Much Go Apply For The Job.
I am Pretty Sure You Wont Get It Tho!
boogieman Wrote:You are such an *** and a stupid one at that. :moon:

Not very nice:dontthink Just because you put it in little *** doesn't make it allright. This should be took off just as if you went ahead and spelled it.

Listen, you know when you go to the dentist ( which after watching Diane Sawyers, I should know that none of us here have teeth to worry about), but when the dentist starts probing with his pick and you start screaming, it's because he hit a nerve. Apparently, I've hit a nerve so I'm going to back out and hope the novacain starts working and helps with your pain.

Peace
I'm gone.
TomThreeToes Wrote:First off, I'm not a PCC fan. I'm just a fan period..

Bye Bye.

Every high school team has great ambitions to go to state and represent there home town...so ofcourse we "planned" to go to lexington...team spirit?
But depsite our hopes we all know we didn't win last night and were not going to state...so you don't have to remind us kthanks:flush: :flush:
perry is the best
TomThreeToes Wrote:Not very nice:dontthink Just because you put it in little *** doesn't make it allright. This should be took off just as if you went ahead and spelled it.

Listen, you know when you go to the dentist ( which after watching Diane Sawyers, I should know that none of us here have teeth to worry about), but when the dentist starts probing with his pick and you start screaming, it's because he hit a nerve. Apparently, I've hit a nerve so I'm going to back out and hope the novacain starts working and helps with your pain.

Peace
I'm gone.

Yea Normal Pcc Fan
Say Somthing And Then Run Away Lol
Here We Go! :Cheerlead
Doctor J Wrote:Did PCC have anybody foul out or did KCC have the only kids foul out?
They had one boy foul out in over time I thought it was odd that both Stamper and Cox fouled out. They never foul out. They get fouled alot.
3 points Wrote:They had one boy foul out in over time I thought it was odd that both Stamper and Cox fouled out. They never foul out. They get fouled alot.

Deron Amis fouled out BEFORE overtime
House Wrote:Deron Amis fouled out BEFORE overtime

He Should Have Fouled Out Before Half Time The Only Thing He Does He Push Off!
SteppUp Wrote:He Should Have Fouled Out Before Half Time The Only Thing He Does He Push Off!

And al Stuart does is carry the ball when he dribbles..and they did'nt call that
Well I Dont Think Carrying Is Fouling So He Would Have Been Better Off Getting The Carry Call And Not Some Cheap Fouls.
SteppUp Wrote:Well I Dont Think Carrying Is Fouling So He Would Have Been Better Off Getting The Carry Call And Not Some Cheap Fouls.

There were good and bad calls all nite..some on perry and some on knott..Jordan amis had 4 half way through the 4th but kept his compsure and did'nt get anymore stupid ones..and i saw once when Buttermilk pushed Deron Amis and then someone stepped on him and they did'nt call anything on Knott..so no one can really say that the bad calls were only 1 way
I Agree There Was Bad Calls All Night But I Dont Remember Deron Getting Pushed And Stepped On. He Was Probally Holding On To Some1 Any Way.
SteppUp Wrote:I Agree There Was Bad Calls All Night But I Dont Remember Deron Getting Pushed And Stepped On. He Was Probally Holding On To Some1 Any Way.

I watched buttermilk push him down...and it looked like someone stepped on him i should have said i was'nt 100% sure but it looked like he was stepped on from where i was
Well I Dont Recall But Why Would You Even Try To Bring It Up When Your Not Sure.
And Chris Noble Shoved Tate Down In Front Of Every1 And What Was Called Nothing!
SteppUp Wrote:Well I Dont Recall But Why Would You Even Try To Bring It Up When Your Not Sure.
And Chris Noble Shoved Tate Down In Front Of Every1 And What Was Called Nothing!

Well i thought i saw it and i will bring it up if i want too..but i saw him push tate down..maybe buttermilk pushing deron was one of the make up calls..lol
king360 Wrote:Well i thought i saw it and i will bring it up if i want too..but i saw him push tate down..maybe buttermilk pushing deron was one of the make up calls..lol

If There Was Make Up Calls We Would Still Be In Powell County!
Wasnt Good Either Way Tho
SteppUp Wrote:Wasnt Good Either Way Tho

Well the 1st half was'nt that bad but the 2nd..the refs just did'nt let them play..until about 2 minutes left in OT
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next