•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
Why did kcc leave the 6'5 kid on the bench i heard he was eligible for the game
House Wrote:Those floor slaps do seem a little meaningless now don't they....... no title of any sort to back them up............. all in vain.

:mop:

I Have Seen Alot Of Players Do It All Year.
Ask Charlie Banks Lol
As For The One Against Hazard I Think Knott Won And Whitaker Didnt Get Anything. Just Like In The Wymt
As For Perry Region Runner Up To Either Hazard Or Letcher!
southpaw Wrote:Why did kcc leave the 6'5 kid on the bench i heard he was eligible for the game

Cuz He Didnt Play All Year Why Put Him In A Situation Like That.
Every1 Crys On Here About Zack Davis Bein In. How About Some1 Who Hasnt Been In All Year
Aslan Wrote:I get kinda tired of Knott Co fans saying we can't beat Hazard, when we took district from them. Cmon.

Just because a team wins a game doesn't mean they are the best team. Things happen during a game that are uncontrollable and refs play a big part in how the outcome of the game ends. KCC has the best team, but they didn't have the coach to go along with the team. But thats my op so.....whatever!
boogieman Wrote:Just because a team wins a game doesn't mean they are the best team. Things happen during a game that are uncontrollable and refs play a big part in how the outcome of the game ends. KCC has the best team, but they didn't have the coach to go along with the team. But thats my op so.....whatever!

PCC took 3/4 from KCC. Were going to have to disagree there :thumpsup:
SteppUp Wrote:I Have Seen Alot Of Players Do It All Year.
Ask Charlie Banks Lol
As For The One Against Hazard I Think Knott Won And Whitaker Didnt Get Anything. Just Like In The Wymt
As For Perry Region Runner Up To Either Hazard Or Letcher!

Could very well happen but well see.
Just wondering. Was that PCC student section? Seems like I seen more people in the front row that graduated 1-3 years ago. lol...I found that hilarious and made my ride back to Knott co a lil less disappointing. Was a good game and Stuart did whatever he wanted in the 4th, Had a pretty nice block when he knocked it down Mullins throat, but smart playing by Mullins to fake and get the foul. Was the probably worst officiating i'd ever seen..But no point in arguing about it, Its over now. Cant wait for the finals. :popcorn: :popcorn:
Overrated Wrote:Just wondering. Was that PCC student section? Seems like I seen more people in the front row that graduated 1-3 years ago. lol...I found that hilarious and made my ride back to Knott co a lil less disappointing. Was a good game and Stuart did whatever he wanted in the 4th, Had a pretty nice block when he knocked it down Mullins throat, but smart playing by Mullins to fake and get the foul. Was the probably worst officiating i'd ever seen..But no point in arguing about it, Its over now. Cant wait for the finals. :popcorn: :popcorn:

I love it. School pride!
Yeah, Stuart had a nice block on Tyler and it was clean. But Tyler had a SICK block on him too. I mean, jus plain nasty.
The officiating was bad both ways, dont use it as an excuse man.
southpaw Wrote:Why did kcc leave the 6'5 kid on the bench i heard he was eligible for the game

Normally, a player doesn't get in because he's either terrible, inexperienced, or has a bad attitude (cocky). I think Roberts applies for all of these !:flame:
Aslan Wrote:I love it. School pride!
Yeah, Stuart had a nice block on Tyler and it was clean. But Tyler had a SICK block on him too. I mean, jus plain nasty.
The officiating was bad both ways, dont use it as an excuse man.

Not using it as an excuse, Just stating a fact...Wish Cox or Stamper could stayed out of foul trouble and played in OT. I think KCC did good in OT considering 3 starters was fouled out :lmao: . KCC shot 15 free throws, PCC shot 39. That's a bit un-even but Knott should have attacked a bit more I guess...I don't see anyone beating Hazard in region anyway. Good luck to PCC the rest of the way.
Overrated Wrote:Not using it as an excuse, Just stating a fact...Wish Cox or Stamper could stayed out of foul trouble and played in OT. I think KCC did good in OT considering 3 starters was fouled out :lmao: . KCC shot 15 free throws, PCC shot 39. That's a bit un-even but Knott should have attacked a bit more I guess...I don't see anyone beating Hazard in region anyway. Good luck to PCC the rest of the way.

The calls didnt favor either team.
The fts were so lopsided because KCC had to foul at the end of regulation and ot to give themselves a chance to get back in it. It worked.
Also Deron Amis fouled out, Tyler and Jordan both had 4. I believe Noble and Maggard had 3 or 4 too.
SteppUp Wrote:Yea Normal Pcc Fan
Say Somthing And Then Run Away Lol
Here We Go! :Cheerlead

For one he never said he was a PCC fan and i doubt any one would run, def not from you. My myspace link is right there i promise you i wont run.:ChairHit:
Aslan Wrote:I thought Zack Davis gave Knott some good minutes and gave them a great chance to win. He did miss 2 huge fts, but players was missing huge fts all night. The 3 he shot at the buzzard, I thought for sure was good. :yikes:

This is the second big game I can remember that Davis has not come through for his team. I think maybe the coach should find a new go to guy.
zulu Wrote:This is the second big game I can remember that Davis has not come through for his team. I think maybe the coach should find a new go to guy.

Well Cox and Stamper fouled out. Who else was going to play guard?
I thought the kid gave them some good minutes.
zulu Wrote:This is the second big game I can remember that Davis has not come through for his team. I think maybe the coach should find a new go to guy.

Did u watch the same game I did??? Davis played good hit 2 threes and picked Jordan once to lay it in. Davis is Knott County's future.....oh and btw the 6'5 kid who you all are referring to is about 6'3-6'4 and his name is Nason Roberts another xfer from JBS whose father said after the game "We are a free agent were eligible to play anywhere in the state next year and were gonna shop around for a good school cause Knott County will never change. They are gonna put the guards out there and let em shoot all day."
wat ever happened to that PATS kid
skeow Wrote:wat ever happened to that PATS kid

PATS2011? Yeah I'm wondering were he's at too.
skeow Wrote:Did u watch the same game I did??? Davis played good hit 2 threes and picked Jordan once to lay it in. Davis is Knott County's future.....oh and btw the 6'5 kid who you all are referring to is about 6'3-6'4 and his name is Nason Roberts another xfer from JBS whose father said after the game "We are a free agent were eligible to play anywhere in the state next year and were gonna shop around for a good school cause Knott County will never change. They are gonna put the guards out there and let em shoot all day."

You know this is interesting.

Steppup and boogieman, you guys have me all wrong. Maybe I'm a Knott fan. Maybe I'm the voice of all the players who have paid their dues for years and now get to sit and watch superman and boywonder get their PT. And all for what? ...........Nothing, notta, zippity do da nothing. Seems everywhere you go, there you are.

Then again, maybe I'm Dan.
TomThreeToes Wrote:You know this is interesting.

Steppup and boogieman, you guys have me all wrong. Maybe I'm a Knott fan. Maybe I'm the voice of all the players who have paid their dues for years and now get to sit and watch superman and boywonder get their PT. And all for what? ...........Nothing, notta, zippity do da nothing. Seems everywhere you go, there you are.

Then again, maybe I'm Dan.

Nice to meet you Dan. lol

What do you expect her is a freshmen.
skeow Wrote:Did u watch the same game I did??? Davis played good hit 2 threes and picked Jordan once to lay it in. Davis is Knott County's future.....oh and btw the 6'5 kid who you all are referring to is about 6'3-6'4 and his name is Nason Roberts another xfer from JBS whose father said after the game "We are a free agent were eligible to play anywhere in the state next year and were gonna shop around for a good school cause Knott County will never change. They are gonna put the guards out there and let em shoot all day."

That is true. He will be eligible to play anywhere. I wouldnt be surpised to see him going back to JBS if he does go somewhere else.If Nason does decide to go somewhere else I hope its inside Knott Co. Cordia/JBS but I think he will stay at KCC but JMO.
dore20 Wrote:For one he never said he was a PCC fan and i doubt any one would run, def not from you. My myspace link is right there i promise you i wont run.:ChairHit:

Your so bad.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Your so bad.

Thanks lol. IM just tired of stupid Knott county people. They are so cocky and i mean really. Wat do the have to be cocky over. When was the last time they won anything? In any sport for that matter!!!!!!
dore20 Wrote:Thanks lol. IM just tired of stupid Knott county people. They are so cocky and i mean really. Wat do the have to be cocky over. When was the last time they won anything? In any sport for that matter!!!!!!

Who said i was ever a Knott County fan? I'm a fan from Knott County. You perry guys show no class at all. "TAKE A SEAT" during an injury time out? how cool are you guys. It's funny to me though that all of a sudden everyone wants to audition for broke back mountain 2. I think those guys who were dancing like Micheal Jackson on the sideline could have won the roll, they looked like pretty good buddies. How are Knott county fans cocky? We play to win like everyone else? maybe me and you can set beside each other at state and watch Hazard rep the 14th?
Spartan4Life Wrote:Who said i was ever a Knott County fan? I'm a fan from Knott County. You perry guys show no class at all. "TAKE A SEAT" during an injury time out? how cool are you guys. It's funny to me though that all of a sudden everyone wants to audition for broke back mountain 2. I think those guys who were dancing like Micheal Jackson on the sideline could have won the roll, they looked like pretty good buddies. How are Knott county fans cocky? We play to win like everyone else? maybe me and you can set beside each other at state and watch Hazard rep the 14th?

Did i say you were? no i didnt think so. And you can say whatever you want about Perry fans idc... We win and we love doing it... And im sorry but to be honest with the way Letcher is playing idk if Hazard can beat them. But I would love for you to be my guest to watch the Dores at Rupp...
Spartan4Life Wrote:Who said i was ever a Knott County fan? I'm a fan from Knott County. You perry guys show no class at all. "TAKE A SEAT" during an injury time out? how cool are you guys. It's funny to me though that all of a sudden everyone wants to audition for broke back mountain 2. I think those guys who were dancing like Micheal Jackson on the sideline could have won the roll, they looked like pretty good buddies. How are Knott county fans cocky? We play to win like everyone else? maybe me and you can set beside each other at state and watch Hazard rep the 14th?

Have you not read through the Knott Co threads latley? They talk smack, then after they lose, make up excuses. Its always the refs fault if they lose.
The take a seat thing was classless, but every school has fans like that.
Ive had nothing but good things to say about Knott in this thread.
dore20 Wrote:Did i say you were? no i didnt think so. And you can say whatever you want about Perry fans idc... We win and we love doing it... And im sorry but to be honest with the way Letcher is playing idk if Hazard can beat them. But I would love for you to be my guest to watch the Dores at Rupp...

Never so true GO PCC!:Cheerlead
No matter who goes to Rupp from the 14th, lets all go together and cheer them on!! I know that's what I will be doing, even if it is not Hazard!! I will cheer for PCC, LCC, or Wolfe Co.!! The 14th has a chance to win the first round game against the 12th, IMO!! Good luck and GO DAWGS!!
Spartan4Life Wrote:What do you expect her is a freshmen.

Okay, I feel awful now, I didn't know zach was a her!!

Geez, nobody tells me anything.:Sad04:
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:No matter who goes to Rupp from the 14th, lets all go together and cheer them on!! I know that's what I will be doing, even if it is not Hazard!! I will cheer for PCC, LCC, or Wolfe Co.!! The 14th has a chance to win the first round game against the 12th, IMO!! Good luck and GO DAWGS!!

I prolly would not cheer for Hazard as a team. But i would Erick Back and Cory Martin lol. And i would also cheer for the Charlie Banks show. But had Knott went, i would have gotten a 12th region shirt.
  •  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next