•  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
dore20 Wrote:Well for one i played with u at the plex and i am def better then you. And soccer got me a ride to college somthing youve prolly never been to. So you can take all ur real cool tattos and go be a balla....

Hmm, looks like you need to read rule #13.
This is JMO but the best team did not win. I have been thinking a lot about this game and I just think they got out coached. Knott tried to play Perrys half court game with them. Only a hand full of teams can play with Hatchers half court style. When Buttermilk fouled out and they started to full court press, they hurt PCC and got the game sent to OT. JMO but if they would have done this all game, a different team would be playing Wolfe Co.
Crazy Horse Wrote:This is JMO but the best team did not win. I have been thinking a lot about this game and I just think they got out coached. Knott tried to play Perrys half court game with them. Only a hand full of teams can play with Hatchers half court style. When Buttermilk fouled out and they started to full court press, they hurt PCC and got the game sent to OT. JMO but if they would have done this all game, a different team would be playing Wolfe Co.

And it's easy to look back and judge what if situations isn't it?
Crazy Horse Wrote:This is JMO but the best team did not win. I have been thinking a lot about this game and I just think they got out coached. Knott tried to play Perrys half court game with them. Only a hand full of teams can play with Hatchers half court style. When Buttermilk fouled out and they started to full court press, they hurt PCC and got the game sent to OT. JMO but if they would have done this all game, a different team would be playing Wolfe Co.

I wondered why Knott didnt press the whole game. Perry has only one ball handler on the court at all times.
Aslan Wrote:I wondered why Knott didnt press the whole game. Perry has only one ball handler on the court at all times.

I know. I watched this game and was wondering that. Other then Jordan, no one wanted the ball late in the game.
knott got beat - period

Fact 1 Free throws perry 39 knott 15
Fact 2 perry's sportmanship was pitiful for both team and fans
Fact 3 Aslan and 360 won't be so cocky tuesday night
Fact 4 hazard is right around the corner and al will be ready
Fact 5 pats 2011 doesn't have the time to waste arguing with you He has too much class
Fact 6 Buttermilk controlled maggard because Maggard wasn't the winning factor.......................................

good luck amburgey and buttermilk and congratulations on a great high school career.
Blocked Shot Wrote:knott got beat - period

Fact 5 pats 2011 doesn't have the time to waste arguing with you He has too much class
Fact 6 Buttermilk controlled maggard because Maggard wasn't the winning factor.......................................

good luck amburgey and buttermilk and congratulations on a great high school career.

Calm down.Confusedhh:
king360 Wrote:Ive not seen the floor slap since whitaker blew by him at hazard!

Who won that game man, I cant remember?

I agree and Hazard will be ready. Perry played with little class. Mullins and Maggard were stuggling the entire game. Buttermilk was a man possessed. Jordan Amis won the game for Perry and congratulations to him.

Fact 3 Aslan and 360 won't be so cocky tuesday nightFact 4 hazard is right around the corner and al will be ready

Read through the thread, Ive not said one negative thing about Knott Co and I'm not cocky going into the Hazard game, we got Wolfe first.

Who knows if we will even make it to tuesday..were not like the Knott county fans and make hotel reservations for Rupp..and you might just need a nap
Overrated Wrote:Who won that game man, I cant remember?

Who won the WYMT? I'm also having a hard time remembering.
king360 Wrote:Who knows if we will even make it to tuesday..were not like the Knott county fans and make hotel reservations for Rupp..and you might just need a nap

I didn't make Hotel reservations?
king360 Wrote:Who knows if we will even make it to tuesday..were not like the Knott county fans and make hotel reservations for Rupp..and you might just need a nap

Yeah, according to cincy cat or whatever(cant remember his name), they already had some reservations for Rupp. I hope it's true :lmao:
Aslan Wrote:Who won the WYMT? I'm also having a hard time remembering.

Perry Central.
Aslan Wrote:Yeah, according to cincy cat or whatever(cant remember his name), they already had some reservations for Rupp. I hope it's true :lmao:

He must have family who play's for Hazard.
Overrated Wrote:He must have family who play's for Hazard.

You seem 100% convinced Hazard is going to Rupp.
Aslan Wrote:You seem 100% convinced Hazard is going to Rupp.

Just my opinion. But if anyone was gonna beat them it would be PCC, Unless the ref's give it to Letcher Monday. lol

Hazard has to get past Letcher just like Perry has to get past Wolfe to go anywhere:biggrin:

No, Just 99.9%. :biggrin:
MVP2 Wrote:No, Just 99.9%. :biggrin:

:worthy:
Overrated Wrote:Just my opinion. But if anyone was gonna beat them it would be PCC, Unless the ref's give it to Letcher Monday. lol

I wouldnt be to surpised if Letcher beat them. Either way, Perry will have a tough game in the finals, if they get past Wolfe.
MVP2 Wrote:No, Just 99.9%. :biggrin:

Hater Big Grin
Epi57 Wrote:Jordan Amis=Most underated player in 14th
Agreed
TomThreeToes Wrote:Okay, I feel awful now, I didn't know zach was a her!!

Geez, nobody tells me anything.:Sad04:

My bad, i can't help im a normal human being and make mistakes on my spelling sometimes.
zaga_fan Wrote:I like your posts dores20....
if it only wasn't for the UofL pic u would be cool lol
j/k with ya

I know, my bestfriend dores20 is suspended and i missed out on it. :ChairHit:
Spartan4Life Wrote:My bad, i can't help im a normal human being and make mistakes on my spelling sometimes.

Just trying to put some humor in this thread. Zach is a top notch kid, and his father is as fine a guy as I know. I don't think he's as good as some think..........yet, but thats an opinion.

I just don't like the way basketball is going nowadays. It's win at all cost. Everything else goes out the door for the sake of a win. I'm old school and think that loyalty and hard work should be rewarded and not cast aside like its nothing. Some good players lost pt that they will never get back. It would be different if they were all bad players, but there's some good kids with enough skills that they should have been given the chance to prove themselves. When you only get in a game once in a blue moon, and then you know that the first mistake you make you're going out, then it effects your game. On the other hand, when you know that you'll be playing regardless of what you do, then it frees you up and you play better ball. I'm off my soapbox now.
Over or under??

Does this thread go over 10 pages?!!

Over 230 posts, this has to be close to a BGR thread record! lol
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Over or under??

We will have to watch and see. :popcorn:
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Over or under??

the last thread after these two teams played went over 300 posts.
  •  Previous
  • 8(current)
  • Next