•  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
diaperdandy Wrote:Where have all the KCC fans gone? Just 2 pages on this thread? If Knott won this game this thread would be blowing up.

Perry beat Knott 3 out of 4 times, that's pretty impressive. But I thought KCC was going to Rupp? Make a run at state? What went wrong? I believe ole karma came back to bite ole KCC. Try and steal Perry Central and Hazards teams for next year, tear their schools apart, keep that Amburgey guy, bring in 5 more assistants, and maybe you will win the district, and maybe even region.
WHY would KCC want PCCs players? We will stick with the ones we have . *
skeow Wrote:Did u watch the same game I did??? Davis played good hit 2 threes and picked Jordan once to lay it in. Davis is Knott County's future.....oh and btw the 6'5 kid who you all are referring to is about 6'3-6'4 and his name is Nason Roberts another xfer from JBS whose father said after the game "We are a free agent were eligible to play anywhere in the state next year and were gonna shop around for a good school cause Knott County will never change. They are gonna put the guards out there and let em shoot all day."

LOL, that is the funniest thing I have ever heard in my life, So his Dad is mad because Amburgey didn't play him. Good gosh, he hasn't practiced ALL season and he wanted him to play in a BIG region game? Please. That's a joke.. Hey I heard Scott Co was looking to sign someone, Maybe contact them. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
it was a good game, i'm glad i went.
no reason to fight, it was just a basketball game.
both teams wanted to win, both teams played their heart out.
they left their game out on the court, not much more you could ask for.
congrats pcc, sad to see the season is over for knott though Sad
good luck to pcc & good luck to both teams next year.
Blocked Shot Wrote:knott got beat - period

Fact 1 Free throws perry 39 knott 15
Fact 2 perry's sportmanship was pitiful for both team and fans
Fact 3 Aslan and 360 won't be so cocky tuesday night
Fact 4 hazard is right around the corner and al will be ready
Fact 5 pats 2011 doesn't have the time to waste arguing with you He has too much class
Fact 6 Buttermilk controlled maggard because Maggard wasn't the winning factor.......................................

good luck amburgey and buttermilk and congratulations on a great high school career.

Fact 1 PATS2011 would be on here arguing if knott had won
Fact 2 Knott's sportsmanship wasn't that great either.....i.e. the fred flinstone idiot jumping out on the floor to do a cheer after we had been warned about 2 million times to stay off the floor
Fact 3 Buttermilk didn't control anything....maggard....or his foul situation
Fact 4 Aslan and 360 are cool
Fact 5 Hazard is behind the last corner....and Al wasn't ready
Fact 6 If you are behind at the end of a game you have to foul to get back into it....so you should be thankful PCC shot so many free throws....Knott sent them to the line for a reason
Fact 7 GO COMMODORES!!!!!!
fanatic11 Wrote:the last thread after these two teams played went over 300 posts.

yeah....until about a hundred of mine got deleted lol
zaga_fan Wrote:Fact 1 PATS2011 would be on here arguing if knott had won
Fact 2 Knott's sportsmanship wasn't that great either.....i.e. the fred flinstone idiot jumping out on the floor to do a cheer after we had been warned about 2 million times to stay off the floor
Fact 6 If you are behind at the end of a game you have to foul to get back into it....so you should be thankful PCC shot so many free throws....Knott sent them to the line for a reason

I would not - it would have been you, aslan, and 360 and you know it. This is my first time getting on this website since the game, because apparently unlike you, I have a life outside of trashing others on this website.

Congrats PCC.

KCC should have won though, plain and simple. Rebounds and free throws killed them. Inconsistant officiating both ways, sometimes on more crucial moments for Knott than Perry.

And btw Aslan, Knott didn't take 5 buses, we took 7, 4 of which were pep buses.

105 Blue Crew Members - Who said KCC didn't have a pep club?

I always though that Hazard had the most rude and obnoxious fans (no offense now guys).
BUT PCC TOOK THE CAKE! I would be embarrassed to sit on the same side as those maniacs.

No wonder so many people have bad opinions of PCCHS!!!!

KCC can at least say they have class.
zaga_fan Wrote:yeah....until about a hundred of mine got deleted lol

they probably got deleted for a reason. j/k :Clap:
PATS2011 Wrote:I would not - it would have been you, aslan, and 360 and you know it. This is my first time getting on this website since the game, because apparently unlike you, I have a life outside of trashing others on this website.

Congrats PCC.

KCC should have won though, plain and simple. Rebounds and free throws killed them. Inconsistant officiating both ways, sometimes on more crucial moments for Knott than Perry.

I always though that Hazard had the most rude and obnoxious fans (no offense now guys).
BUT PCC TOOK THE CAKE! I would be embarrassed to sit on the same side as those maniacs.

I missed ya big guy:rockon:
PATS2011 Wrote:I would not - it would have been you, aslan, and 360 and you know it. This is my first time getting on this website since the game, because apparently unlike you, I have a life outside of trashing others on this website.

Congrats PCC.

Hazard still has a lot cooler pep section [best around at that]. PCC's student/alumni section tries WAY too hard.
fanatic11 Wrote:they probably got deleted for a reason. j/k :Clap:

they did lol
nothing mean or anything
just being an idiot
PATS2011 Wrote:I would not - it would have been you, aslan, and 360 and you know it. This is my first time getting on this website since the game, because apparently unlike you, I have a life outside of trashing others on this website.Congrats PCC.

:what:
Overrated Wrote:Hazard still has a lot cooler pep section [best around at that]. PCC's student/alumni section tries WAY too hard.

That they do (BIG TIME), but Hazard wasn't THAT rude when we played them.
PATS2011 Wrote:That they do (BIG TIME), but they weren't AS rude when we played them.

My feelings are deeply hurt here:yawn:
Overrated Wrote:Hazard still has a lot cooler pep section [best around at that]. PCC's student/alumni section tries WAY too hard.

nah
we just aren't elaborate and try really hard to have fun
Hazard can dress up all they want....it didn't help em at District
and the Blue Crew can take as many busses as they want.....it didn't save em from an early exit
nothing helps out a team more than raising it in the stands the old-fashioned way
zaga_fan Wrote:nah
we just aren't elaborate and try really hard to have fun
Hazard can dress up all they want....it didn't help em at District
and the Blue Crew can take as many busses as they want.....it didn't save em from an early exit
nothing helps out a team more than raising it in the stands the old-fashioned way

Yeah but you sure didn't send a good message about PCC........

When you try to harass a bus on the way to the game to the extent that the cops had to be called.. there is something bad wrong.

And yes PCC did that to KCC - one of their pep buses.
I had the best seat in the house for this game. And the way i saw it pcc got a few closer calls than i would have agreed with. But kcc didnt help themselves much either. neither team made freethrows. Congrats to both teams and fans.

i believe that Fred was firing up his crowd not trying to get on the floor and have the police rush to him like the perry crowd did. looks like the pat man has returned. Why would i be thankful that perry shot so many free throws?
Blocked Shot Wrote:i believe that Fred was firing up his crowd not trying to get on the floor and have the police rush to him like the perry crowd did. looks like the pat man has returned. Why would i be thankful that perry shot so many free throws?

We were just going to get Deron off of Buttermilk..lol
king360 Wrote:We were just going to get Deron off of Buttermilk..lol

Yeah right.
Blocked Shot Wrote:Yeah right.

:ChairHit:
Blocked Shot Wrote:i believe that Fred was firing up his crowd not trying to get on the floor and have the police rush to him like the perry crowd did. looks like the pat man has returned. Why would i be thankful that perry shot so many free throws?

I think PCC was firing up their crowd.....and he had to be told to get back into his seat....it was very clear at that point you needed to stay in the stands

and as for the free throws....
knott had to put perry on the line to get back into the game....
they were down multiple possesions....
if not for the free throws perry would have milked clock(like they do so well:notworthy ) and the game wouldve ended in regulation with perry winning by about 6
zaga_fan Wrote:I think PCC was firing up their crowd.....and he had to be told to get back into his seat....it was very clear at that point you needed to stay in the stands

and as for the free throws....
knott had to put perry on the line to get back into the game....
they were down multiple possesions....
if not for the free throws perry would have milked clock(like they do so well:notworthy ) and the game wouldve ended in regulation with perry winning by about 6

KCC should have never let the game get in that position........
PATS2011 Wrote:KCC should have never let the game get in that position........

not my problem bro Wink
TomThreeToes Wrote:MY My My, KCC.....All that talent and no titles. Has to be disapointing. One could say, "ah well, it happens." However it shouldn't happen in every tournament. No wymt, No district. No region. And lets not bring up Lexington.

This team with all the talent and then all the disapointments reminds me of last years JBS's team. Although JBS did take the wymt before they nose dived. We all know who got the blame for their downfall, So who gets it for KCC's???

As for saying Knott had an outstanding season, I have to disagree. A good season, but far from outstanding. Filled with one disapointment after another. I really, really, expeceted more from them. Oh well, it happens. (I forgot, I can't say that about this team.) :lmao:

Congs. PCC, I really underestimated you at the beginning.

I agree with stepup, KCC is losing Amburgey and butter milk, who did play a major roll in the Knotts team. But, now that Nason Roberts is eligible to play i believe KCC is going to have a HUGE season next year...not to mention that Davis will most likely become a animal next year, for a freshman he has alot of raw talent. So your right about the talent part...the disappointment part? we lost by like 2.

next year- Believe the hypeTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho
TuLegitimate Wrote:I agree with stepup, KCC is losing Amburgey and butter milk, who did play a major roll in the Knotts team. But, now that Nason Roberts is eligible to play i believe KCC is going to have a HUGE season next year...not to mention that Davis will most likely become a animal next year, for a freshman he has alot of raw talent. So your right about the talent part...the disappointment part? we lost by like 2.

next year- Believe the hypeTongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho TongueirateSho

AMEN! PREACH IT!!! :rockon:
zaga_fan Wrote:not my problem bro Wink

if it wasn't your problem then why post a response?
Let's keep it on topic guys.

Congrats PCC.

Maybe Zaga fan does have a life outside of this site. Maybe he's got a wife and 4 kids, one more on the way. Maybe, just maybe.
Why should KCC should have won? Perry could have won by double digits if they would have nailed there fts.
Btw, for some reason, ive missed ya. :thumpsup:

I believe Fred should have gotton his team a T. He knew not to get on the court.

wow, really? haha how much did they pay you to type that? :lmao:
  •  Previous
  • 9(current)
  • Next