•  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
king360 Wrote:Some of the most Jealous people i've ever seen..lol

Not jealousy at all i promise...statistics and truth more than anything. But let's let the game speak for itself.:Thumbs:
king360 Wrote:He would find some way to lose

Yes, he would.

TuLegitimate Wrote:My oh my, your hilarious..please feel free to take the comedy act on tour sometime...still doesn't change the fact Hazard's going to rip Perry apart.TongueirateSho

and to king, everyone has an off game and Stuart tried his heart out there. But in a way i agree.

Rip them apart? Now come on they won't literally rip them apart. I do believe Perry beat Hazard the last time they played, correct? And I also believe you and your Pats will be watching this one from the stands :Clap:
TuLegitimate Wrote:Not jealousy at all i promise...statistics and truth more than anything. But let's let the game speak for itself.:Thumbs:

Can't you just congratulate Perry?..when Knott beat Perry at Knott Aslan and myself Congratulated them..but like always Knott county fans got on there and started saying stuff that should'nt even had been said and we had to defend our team..Much like what happened on this thread
diaperdandy Wrote:Yes, he would.

Rip them apart? Now come on they won't literally rip them apart. I do believe Perry beat Hazard the last time they played, correct? And I also believe you and your Pats will be watching this one from the stands :Clap:

Oh, i see you caught on to my sarcasm...your so clever! But when the buzzer sounds at the end of the 4th and dogs go on to state, you can stand next to me[YOUTUBE="John Lennon stand by me"][/YOUTUBE]

congrats to perry.
Epi57 Wrote:all that matters at the end of the day people is.....the and1 mix tape tour is over:lmao:

Im pretty sure he could beat you.
diaperdandy Wrote:Better things? Like what? Losing to Perry 3 out of 4 times? Losing to LCC in the district tournament finals? How about a early first round exit in the region tournament? Come on, better things? Give me a break.

did jbs make it to region? did they win a district game? have they ever beat a good team this year? got destroyed by knott both times. when jbs does more then knott then you can talk. if tate woulda stayed that woulda took away your 3 minutes of playing time.
memphistiger Wrote:did jbs make it to region? did they win a district game? have they ever beat a good team this year? got destroyed by knott both times. when jbs does more then knott then you can talk. if tate woulda stayed that woulda took away your 3 minutes of playing time.

come on now...if jbs had tate they would be in region instead of knott lol...but agh boys the and 1 mixtape tour is over :Clap:
Epi57 Wrote:come on now...if jbs had tate they would be in region instead of knott lol...but agh boys the and 1 mixtape tour is over :Clap:

i highly doubt that. jbs doesnt have enough good players, it would be worse then watching knotts 2 players score. jbs sure couldnt win with just 1 player scoring. and you continue to say that about the mixtape tour. maybe think of something new? and how much do you wanna bet that he could beat you? i bet money i could beat you. and i bet you cant even dribble. and if you play anything like you spell then id say your game is terrible.
TuLegitimate Wrote:Bonehead coaching decisions? what did you want him to do? go run and pull kobe out of his pocket and and send him on his way to the floor? No, when your 2 best players are fouled out along with milk...what are you going to do? he made the best choice in putting in davis and braxton to try and score and to have some height under the goal, and seeing how we ONLY lost by 2..dosent seem to me like its any of his fault.

but i'm done with this, you'll have hazard to worry about now.

GO BULLDOGS!:1:

He was talking about the 2nd time Perry and Knott played, at Perry.

yes kcc is watching from the stands. they will be sitting with jbs. jbs has had there seats in the stands since first round of district so they are gonna help knott cope with losing. since jbs was good at it.
boogieman Wrote:Yeah and the first 2 times was on their court and **** yes the refs helped out PCC on both of those occasions.

I've never seen this excuse used so much. You got beat by a better team. Just face it.
memphistiger Wrote:i highly doubt that. jbs doesnt have enough good players, it would be worse then watching knotts 2 players score. jbs sure couldnt win with just 1 player scoring. and you continue to say that about the mixtape tour. maybe think of something new? and how much do you wanna bet that he could beat you? i bet money i could beat you. and i bet you cant even dribble. and if you play anything like you spell then id say your game is terrible.

IZ GOTS GRAMAR...IZ ARE DRIBBLZ BAWLZ WATCHU TALKN BOUT?
boogieman Wrote:**** is calling all the hypocrits and since your first in line, you will always be toasty warm.

Just bc I'm a Perry fan doesent make me a hypocrit.
boogieman Wrote:now who is making excuses?

The refs didnt beat Knott Co, Perry did. :thumpsup:
Epi57 Wrote:IZ GOTS GRAMAR...IZ ARE DRIBBLZ BAWLZ WATCHU TALKN BOUT?

thats impressive. id say people will think you are alot cooler now. how about me and you play 1 on 1, and if i win you can never get back on here again?
House Wrote:Someone needs anger management classes.....

I couldnt agree more. Theres alot more important things in life than bball games. Its nothing to get mad over.
TuLegitimate Wrote:My oh my, your hilarious..please feel free to take the comedy act on tour sometime...still doesn't change the fact Hazard's going to rip Perry apart.TongueirateSho
and to king, everyone has an off game and Stuart tried his heart out there. But in a way i agree.

Hazard didnt last time and they better not overlook Letcher, just like Perry better not overlook Wolfe.
Knott Co fans jumping on the Hazard bandwagon...its comical...you guys would never root for Hazard if Perry didnt beat you on a consistant basis.
king360 Wrote:Some of the most Jealous people i've ever seen..lol

Pretty much, wonder how that long ride back to Knott Co was the other night.

Oman, aint that the truth?
memphistiger Wrote:yes kcc is watching from the stands. they will be sitting with jbs. jbs has had there seats in the stands since first round of district so they are gonna help knott cope with losing. since jbs was good at it.

this is a thread talking about a perry/knott final...not a thread to call people out on because your butt hurt and i dont agree with you opinion
TuLegitimate Wrote:Not jealousy at all i promise...statistics and truth more than anything. But let's let the game speak for itself.:Thumbs:

Lets please.
king360 Wrote:Can't you just congratulate Perry?..when Knott beat Perry at Knott Aslan and myself Congratulated them..but like always Knott county fans got on there and started saying stuff that should'nt even had been said and we had to defend our team..Much like what happened on this thread

:thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:Knott Co fans jumping on the Hazard bandwagon...its comical...you guys would never root for Hazard if Perry didnt beat you on a consistant basis.

We're not just suddenly jumping on this metaphorical wagon for Hazard, i think i speak for alot of people when i say we always cheer for hazard when they make it...cause there constantly amazing at all sports they have (ohh god, perry beat hazard a few months ago...i'm terrified)

and to the statement of the refs didn't beat us, a bad call can cost a team valuable ball time and having the ball gives you the option to score, its kinda hard when the refs baby perry and give them enough free throws to feed a starving 3rd world country...but i'm sure great basketball guru like yourself would know that.:lmao:
TuLegitimate Wrote:We're not just suddenly jumping on this metaphorical wagon for Hazard, i think i speak for alot of people when i say we always cheer for hazard when they make it...cause there constantly amazing at all sports they have (ohh god, perry beat hazard a few months ago...i'm terrified)

and to the statement of the refs didn't beat us, a bad call can cost a team valuable ball time and having the ball gives you the option to score, its kinda hard when the refs baby perry and give them enough free throws to feed a starving 3rd world country...but i'm sure great basketball guru like yourself would know that.:lmao:
I have one serious question. Has KCC ever lost a game that the refs didnt have everything to do with them losing?
It's not the size of the dog in the fight. It is the size of the fight in the dog.
TuLegitimate Wrote:We're not just suddenly jumping on this metaphorical wagon for Hazard, i think i speak for alot of people when i say we always cheer for hazard when they make it...cause there constantly amazing at all sports they have (ohh god, perry beat hazard a few months ago...i'm terrified)

Hazard is not amazing in everything lol your jus rooting for anyone but Perry cus you hate us.
Yes, a bad call can cost a team a game, but there was bad calls both ways, stop using the refs as an excuse EVERYTIME we beat you.
Perry shot more fts because Knott was behind and HAD TO FOUL to have a chance to get back in the game. It worked too, Perry couldnt hit a ft, if they did, they would have won by double digits.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I have one serious question. Has KCC ever lost a game that the refs didnt have everything to do with them losing?

Thank you.

:baby:..calm down..we all know Perry is the better team
Aslan Wrote:Hazard is not amazing in everything lol your jus rooting for anyone but Perry cus you hate us.
Yes, a bad call can cost a team a game, but there was bad calls both ways, stop using the refs as an excuse EVERYTIME we beat you.
Perry shot more fts because Knott was behind and HAD TO FOUL to have a chance to get back in the game. It worked too, Perry couldnt hit a ft, if they did, they would have won by double digits.

Hazard went Applebess park to State in the All "A" tourney last season, Went to Rupp in Basketball, Went to Papa John's in football. Looks pretty amazing to me. But I agree with you, PCC won the game no excuses should be made. No call made really made the outcome of this game. If KCC would have boxed out on some of PCC missed FTs or even made some of their own FTs they would have won. That doesnt have to do with anything the refs do. PCC has the better team, as they won 3 of the 4 meetings. PCC has a very good coaching staff that made them better than Knott. KCC has way more tanlet just couldnt put it together to win the big game. Congrats PCC. A PCC/Hazard would be so fun to watch.
Aslan Wrote:Hazard is not amazing in everything lol your jus rooting for anyone but Perry cus you hate us.

I'm almost positive they are, both there basketball and football teams have pretty great seasons consistently. No, were not siding with Hazard just because we know they can crank that janitor and mop the floor with perry, but because we like Hazard...i know right, what a crazy idea.TongueirateSho
  •  Previous
  • 11(current)
  • Next