•  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Co. Central 56 - Knott Co. Central 54 (OT) - 14th Region Tourney
TuLegitimate Wrote:I'm almost positive they are, both there basketball and football teams have pretty great seasons consistently. No, were not siding with Hazard just because we know they can crank that janitor and mop the floor with perry, but because we like Hazard...i know right, what a crazy idea.TongueirateSho

Jealousy may be the reason..if you all would have won your district and met up with hazard and gotten beat..which you would have..you would have been hating on hazard and saying letcher was going to kill perry and win region..would you not?..grow up and admit we are the better team and have a much better coaching staff
TuLegitimate Wrote:I'm almost positive they are, both there basketball and football teams have pretty great seasons consistently. No, were not siding with Hazard just because we know they can crank that janitor and mop the floor with perry, but because we like Hazard...i know right, what a crazy idea.TongueirateSho

They def didnt mop Perry in distirct :thumpsup:
If People could get banned for making up excuses, they wouldnt be to many Knott Co fans left on here.
The ref's took the dang game from Knott co!!
Overrated Wrote:The ref's took the dang game from Knott co!!

Yeah boy!
A fact is a fact! First 3 in the key i've seen all year..But it get's called in OT, What about Milks moving screen? Done the same thing all game, but it gets called in OT or Jordan Amis's NBA continuation and 1. I think it was called bad both way's up until OT, Then I think the ref's became pretty weak!
Overrated Wrote:A fact is a fact! First 3 in the key i've seen all year..But it get's called in OT, What about Milks moving screen? Done the same thing all game, but it gets called in OT or Jordan Amis's NBA continuation and 1. I think it was called bad both way's up until OT, Then I think the ref's became pretty weak!

I shoudnt even bother.
You guys never get beat unless the refs cheat you.
Really everytime Perry beat you guys, it was the refs fault. EVERYTIME.
Just admit it, Perry is better than Knott, and Knotts season is OVER.
Overrated Wrote:A fact is a fact! First 3 in the key i've seen all year..But it get's called in OT, What about Milks moving screen? Done the same thing all game, but it gets called in OT or Jordan Amis's NBA continuation and 1. I think it was called bad both way's up until OT, Then I think the ref's became pretty weak!

Your right, and PCC fans has to admit those are 3 terrible calls BUT like I said in the last posts.If KCC would have made some FTs or boxed out not letting PCC get 2nd chance points those calls wouldnt even matter.
MVP2 Wrote:Your right, and PCC fans has to admit those are 3 terrible calls BUT like I said in the last posts.If KCC would have made some FTs or boxed out not letting PCC get 2nd chance points those calls wouldnt even matter.

They was some bad calls that went against Perry and you don't see us complaining.
Aslan Wrote:They was some bad calls that went against Perry and you don't see us complaining.

Did I ever say you did? You won the game is there any point in complaining? Could you name 3 calls that were as bad as those? I dont think so. if so lets hear them? 3 sec call in OT which Milk and Klay both lived in the paint all night and it gets called in OT?
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I have one serious question. Has KCC ever lost a game that the refs didnt have everything to do with them losing?

Actually yes.
Lexington Christian
Boone County
South Laural
Hopkins County.
and hazard.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
MVP2 Wrote:Did I ever say you did? You won the game is there any point in complaining? Could you name 3 calls that were as bad as those? I dont think so. if so lets hear them? 3 sec call in OT which Milk and Klay both lived in the paint all night and it gets called in OT?

I thought the foul on Milk was ligit. You have to be set when your setting a screen and can't use your arms or bows, just your body. The other 2 was garbage.
Deron Amis 5th foul was trash. He was set, Stuart lowered his shoulder and they called it block. Terrible call.
I know you also seen the obvious push off Milk got away with, and on that play Deron got injured.
Aslan Wrote:If People could get banned for making up excuses, they wouldnt be to many Knott Co fans left on here.

If there was a ban for people being idiots, there wouldn't be many left either.
I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money. I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok -Shaquille O'Neal
Spartan4Life Wrote:Actually yes.
Lexington Christian
Boone County
South Laural
Hopkins County.
and hazard.

Just everytime Perry beats them, its the refs fault, right?
Aslan Wrote:I thought the foul on Milk was ligit. You have to be set when your setting a screen and can't use your arms or bows, just your body. The other 2 was garbage.
Deron Amis 5th foul was trash. He was set, Stuart lowered his shoulder and they called it block. Terrible call.
I know you also seen the obvious push off Milk got away with, and on that play Deron got injured.

Deron didn't get injured he fell and cried about it.
Spartan4Life Wrote:If there was a ban for people being idiots, there wouldn't be many left either.

I'd rather see idiots that post, than people, who constantly make up excuses, and can't admit they got beat by a better team.
Aslan Wrote:Just everytime Perry beats them, its the refs fault, right?

sorry didn't add the first two game of perry, they were legit. just the 14th tourny game was trash on the refs part.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Deron didn't get injured he fell and cried about it.

Whatever, it was a missed call, none the less.
If Perry would have lost, you wouldnt have seen me complaining about it tho.
Aslan Wrote:I'd rather see idiots that post, than people, who constantly make up excuses, and can't admit they got beat by a better team.

I admit perry has a good team, not a great, but good team, but with the mediocore refs at the game they turned you into a great team.
Spartan4Life Wrote:sorry didn't add the first two game of perry, they were legit. just the 14th tourny game was trash on the refs part.

The Knott fans made up excuses for those games too.
This game was ligit, bad calls both ways, Perry won 3/4 and proved there the best team, Knotts season is over :thumpsup:
Aslan Wrote:Whatever, it was a missed call, none the less.
If Perry would have lost, you wouldnt have seen me complaining about it tho.

I'm not crying about the game, just throwing some facts out to get in the action :blabbermo
Aslan Wrote:The Knott fans made up excuses for those games too.
This game was ligit, bad calls both ways, Perry won 3/4 and proved there the best team, Knotts season is over :thumpsup:

I agree, but the OT fell in perry's arms.
Aslan Wrote:The Knott fans made up excuses for those games too.

Correct, Knott good year and get ready for next season.
MVP2 Wrote:Correct, Knott good year and get ready for next season.

:igiveup: Let's get ready for the finals.
Spartan4Life Wrote:I admit perry has a good team, not a great, but good team, but with the mediocore refs at the game they turned you into a great team.

It didnt turn them into a great team. They couldnt even make there fts to put the game away. Knott had every chance in the world, regulation and ot, to win the game.
MVP2 Wrote:Correct, Knott good year and get ready for next season.

Thats right :thumpsup:
Maybe the preseason favs to win region.
Spartan4Life Wrote:I'm not crying about the game, just throwing some facts out to get in the action :blabbermo

You saying the refs cheated Knott is an opinion
Fact, Perry won and proved to be the better team taking 3/4.
Spartan4Life Wrote:I agree, but the OT fell in perry's arms.

Perry tried everything in the world to give this game to Knott in regulation and ot.
MVP2 Wrote:Hazard went Applebess park to State in the All "A" tourney last season, Went to Rupp in Basketball, Went to Papa John's in football. Looks pretty amazing to me. But I agree with you, PCC won the game no excuses should be made. No call made really made the outcome of this game. If KCC would have boxed out on some of PCC missed FTs or even made some of their own FTs they would have won. That doesnt have to do with anything the refs do. PCC has the better team, as they won 3 of the 4 meetings. PCC has a very good coaching staff that made them better than Knott. KCC has way more tanlet just couldnt put it together to win the big game. Congrats PCC. A PCC/Hazard would be so fun to watch.

This is probably the best and most accurate post on this thread.
Aslan Wrote:Perry tried everything in the world to give this game to Knott in regulation and ot.

This is true.
  •  Previous
  • 12(current)
  • Next