• 13(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Message Board Go Fish Game
Garfield

Torre or LaSorda?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Garfield.

"High-Church" (pipe-organ and choir, call-and-response, pastor wears robe, etc...) or "Low-Church" (Blended worship, Pastor wears suit or casual attire, no call-and-response)
Low Church
Tent or Camper?
^i quit...Sad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Camper

Apple Juice or Orange Juice
Both. I can't stand the pulp-crammed OJ though!

George Strait or Rascal Flatts?
George Strait.

Carpet or Hardwood Flooring?
Hardwood
Kobe or LeBron?
Oh how i hate both dearly.
Clutch Time - Kobe
3 Quarters - Lebron

Carmelo or Durant
Durant

MLB, keep divisions or switch to 15 team leagues?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Keep them.

Huddle House or Waffle House?
Waffle House

Steak or Chicken
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Steak!

Fish or Shrimp?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Fish

Crab Legs or Shrimp
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Both are nasty.

Hockey or Soccer.
^Soccer

Fried oysters or raw oysters?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Garfield

Football or Basketball
#BBFL
^Baseball

^Goofball or Just dumb...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Goofball

Lebron

In Miami or Cleveland
#BBFL
^ Doesn't matter. Same results.......LOL!

BJ Armstrong or JJ Barea?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
JJ Barea

Catching or Pitching
#BBFL
Catching

Outfield or infield
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Outfield

Sliding:

Head first or feet first
#BBFL
Feet First

Predators or Alien?
Predators

Freddy or Jason
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Crash Davis
Freddy

Daffy Duck or Donald Duck
#BBFL
Daffy

DVR or TiVo
Tivo

Verizon Wireless or Sprint
#BBFL
Sprint

Station Wagon or Ranchero
Station Wagon

Wrestling or MMA
#BBFL
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next