•  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
The DUD was at HC this morning according to some of my bud who teach there. I am sure it was for UPIKE recruiting purposes but I am just saying. I have heard in the last several days is that Larkey is leaving and Dudley is coming in. I don't see the superintendent putting out the money to bring in another great coach because he is a self proclaimed "academic superintendent" not an "athletic superintendent". Little does he know is that sports especially football has brought this county together because consolidation was not popular from the Evarts and Cumberland faithful BUT, football has been the one thing that has brought this county together.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
There communist Confusednicker:

Communist without a spell check :biglmao:

It looks like grammar check is a little lacking down that way as well.
Sometimes his messages are so cryptic that even I can't read them!
rojas Wrote:It looks like grammar check is a little lacking down that way as well.

They're
I hope Whitley gits a good coach even if he claint splel
rojas Wrote:It looks like grammar check is a little lacking down that way as well.

You can tell the measure of a man by his grammar police skills

Congrats you're an average tampon.
bear claw Wrote:The DUD was at HC this morning according to some of my bud who teach there. I am sure it was for UPIKE recruiting purposes but I am just saying. I have heard in the last several days is that Larkey is leaving and Dudley is coming in. I don't see the superintendent putting out the money to bring in another great coach because he is a self proclaimed "academic superintendent" not an "athletic superintendent". Little does he know is that sports especially football has brought this county together because consolidation was not popular from the Evarts and Cumberland faithful BUT, football has been the one thing that has brought this county together.

Quit hoping and wishing.
You are stuck with Larkey until the end :biggrin:
It will be dudley hilton.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:It will be dudley hilton.

Confusedhh:

Dont give it away yet :biggrin:
I do know for REAL , no bull malarkey, that his WIFE was in Whitley County area Saturday being shown real estate by a good friend of mine. Huh, put that in your pipe and smoke it . :rockon:
OCB89 Wrote:I do know for REAL , no bull malarkey, that his WIFE was in Whitley County area Saturday being shown real estate by a good friend of mine. Huh, put that in your pipe and smoke it . :rockon:

Hmm.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusedhh:

Dont give it away yet :biggrin:

I had heard the rumors since before Black had even resigned. Today I heard it from someone who would know.
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I had heard the rumors since before Black had even resigned. Today I heard it from someone who would know.

Im not saying you're wrong :1:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im not saying you're wrong :1:

I know, I just wanted to say that I had heard from several people for a while now, some of which are close to the program. But, I would still considered them to be rumors. Again today I heard from someone close to the program, but I trust them enough to believe it to be true. It's possible they go with someone different, but if I was a gambling man my money would be on Dudley. With the suspense starting to come to a close Gut who were your top 3 choices?
goBIGblue82 Wrote:I know, I just wanted to say that I had heard from several people for a while now, some of which are close to the program. But, I would still considered them to be rumors. Again today I heard from someone close to the program, but I trust them enough to believe it to be true. It's possible they go with someone different, but if I was a gambling man my money would be on Dudley. With the suspense starting to come to a close Gut who were your top 3 choices?

As soon as a coach is officially named, I will give the three names that ive been told were considered.
Heard that they hired little Vaughn Hacker Jr I guess he is still coaching at Williamsburg not confirmed but that is what my sources are telling us!
Sorry auto correct it's Hatcher not Hacker lol
Fuzzybeardad Wrote:Sorry auto correct it's Hatcher not Hacker lol

If that were true, I would no longer be a Whitley County football fan.
Confirmed that Hatcher was just rumored total false!
^
Confusednicker:

We know.
I have had talked to two good sources. One told me Dudley was out. The other told me he would be on Whitley's campus today. Who knows?
^
I can tell you one of those statements is true.
E's Army Wrote:I have had talked to two good sources. One told me Dudley was out. The other told me he would be on Whitley's campus today. Who knows?

A guy told me this afternoon at work that Dudley had been offered 45,000 to 55,000 and his wife a job to be coach at Whitley.
If true then why pay someone as much as a school teacher who won't even be around 3-4 years.
Seems a lot of people may be mad in Whitley if they put that much money and a job over education money.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Hmm.
Of course it could also be "the JEWELL SHOW IS OVER", they are very unhappy at Corbin rt now . So, I will try to find out a little more info tomorrow... dun dun dun.... To be cont'd 2morrow same time same dilemma, will it be Corbin or Whitley Co.
Full deck Wrote:A guy told me this afternoon at work that Dudley had been offered 45,000 to 55,000 and his wife a job to be coach at Whitley.
If true then why pay someone as much as a school teacher who won't even be around 3-4 years.
Seems a lot of people may be mad in Whitley if they put that much money and a job over education money.

I know im not.
Football supports all other sports. Without high school football programs, things like volleyball and baseball wouldnt exist, so schools have every right to do what they want with there coaches.
Whoever gets the head coaching job will undoubtedly be the conditioning teacher which more or less means kids will go in and lift while the coach prepares for the game that week.
I'll believe Dudley is the new coach when I see it lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:If that were true, I would no longer be a Whitley County football fan.

me either
Jewell just signed a 40 year 3000 dollar contract to stay at Corbin Confusednicker:
I hope he stays at Corbin if Dudley's wife is in Whitley County lol
No dilemma. Corbin has a coach. There will be no change this year.
  •  Previous
  • 13(current)
  • Next