•  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
I will start off by eliminate myself 64SUR...I like standing behind the fence on the visitors sideline in Williamsburg......This is just for fun :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:I will start off by eliminate myself 64SUR...I like standing behind the fence on the visitors sideline in Williamsburg......This is just for fun :Cheerlead

How do I apply?
pjdoug Wrote:How do I apply?

Just post it here on BGR somebody may see it in the administration office in Whitley county :truestory:
I don't think they want anyone but Dudley!!!!!
If he don't take it they may just close up shop!!!!
64SUR Wrote:I will start off by eliminate myself 64SUR...I like standing behind the fence on the visitors sideline in Williamsburg......This is just for fun :Cheerlead

My thread got bump over here. :boosign:
I'd say gut had something to do with it..:betterthanexpected:
^
I sure did.
It was about the same thing this thread is about.

That, and it was called "Who want applied for Whitley county coaching job"
The grammar alone was enough for me
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I sure did.
It was about the same thing this thread is about.

That, and it was called "Who want applied for Whitley county coaching job"
The grammar alone was enough for me

Grammar this :moon:
They don't take applications they only give invitations. And they way it sounds it's a one man only party. But seriously I hope they hire someone who is genuinely interested in the program and is not just looking for the pot of gold. I believe Whitley can be a solid football program but there are several issues that need to be mended before the program can succeed. As for the assistants I believe Whitley has some good assistants. I am
sure the assistants would have done things a little different if they were running the show.
^
Wow, I just like your post.
:dudecomeon:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Wow, I just like your post.

:dudecomeon:
has Mike Shanahan applied?lol
pjdoug Wrote::gtfo:

You guys are chasing Letcher Central....

Gut you're right you could do better, and you could do worse. Much worse...
Bear_Paw Wrote:You guys are chasing Letcher Central....

wont be chasing anybody when they hit a homerun with this hire Confusednicker:
I think a lot of schools must be worried to keep suggesting that Whitley County should hire a mediocre coach.
Bear_Paw Wrote:You guys are chasing Letcher Central....

Weve already went with worse.
Time to go with better.
This thread now has the 3rd most views and 3rd most replies in site history Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This thread now has the 3rd most views and 3rd most replies in site history Confusednicker:

An still not hire a coach grammar coach GUT. :biglmao:
64SUR Wrote:An still not hire a coach grammar coach GUT. :biglmao:

To my knowledge LCA, Lex Cath, Mad Central, PT, SW,FTH haven't hired coaches yet.
pjdoug Wrote:I think a lot of schools must be worried to keep suggesting that Whitley County should hire a mediocre coach.

You've beat us one time in the history of our existence, and really not competed all that much. One thing for sure....you're not going to hire Larkey or better...:please:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:This thread now has the 3rd most views and 3rd most replies in site history Confusednicker:

:Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:An still not hire a coach grammar coach GUT. :biglmao:

I'll be the grammar nazi/coachConfusednicker:
^^ You are correct Whitley has struggled against Harlan Co., but I am pretty sure that Larkey does not have a winning record against Coach Hilton. Soooo you might say that if he does choose to take his talents to Whitley County we might be getting better, just saying.
Bear_Paw Wrote:You've beat us one time in the history of our existence, and really not competed all that much. One thing for sure....you're not going to hire Larkey or better...:please:

I sure hope we don't hire Larkey
Bear_Paw Wrote:You've beat us one time in the history of our existence, and really not competed all that much. One thing for sure....you're not going to hire Larkey or better...:please:

You are correct Whitley has struggled against Harlan Co., but I am pretty sure that Larkey does not have a winning record against Coach Hilton. Soooo you might say that if he does choose to take his talents to Whitley County we might be getting better, just saying.

I would settle for Larkey, he is a great coach but I would rather have the guy with the better record head to head.
I'm hearing coach black will be back if nobody wants the job by January 15 Confusederiously:
64SUR Wrote:I'm hearing coach black will be back if nobody wants the job by January 15 Confusederiously:

No you are not:lame:

Trust me when I say keep Coach Larkey.

We need someone with a different offense than run left and run right.
If we wanted that we'd bring back Black.

It doesn't really matter what Whitley has done against Harlan County. Neither school has an offense that is going to win a state title. At least Whitley has a chance to hire a coach who can change that.
footballfever Wrote:No you are not:lame:

Im beginning to thing 64 is a recruiting coordinator.
Wburg fan, Cordia bball fan, etc.

He might be world wide wes.
Has Blacks name come up for any of the other open jobs, or will he have to resort to being an assistant somewhere?
  •  Previous
  • 25(current)
  • Next