•  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Lone Ranger Wrote:That'd be a good topic for someone to start a thread on.... :eyeroll:

it sure would Smile
I really think they are waiting to long for this decision. It is starting to look like they do not know what is happening in there own house. Just from an outsider looking in. Which means nothing, just an opinion.
WhyLie Wrote:I really think they are waiting to long for this decision. It is starting to look like they do not know what is happening in there own house. Just from an outsider looking in. Which means nothing, just an opinion.

I believe its an inside job or will be giving out applications at the boarder bowl Saturday. :HitWall:
WhyLie Wrote:I really think they are waiting to long for this decision. It is starting to look like they do not know what is happening in there own house. Just from an outsider looking in. Which means nothing, just an opinion.

Lex Cath, LCA, Madison Central, Southwestern, PT do not have coaches as of now. I'm sure there are others. So I guess no one without a coach knows whats going on in their own house. FTH just announced today.
Why is so hard to understand that they are waiting on a VERY good coach to make a decision. If he decides not to take the job then someone else will.
How can you open up applications and pursue other coaches with the pitch of we want you if Coach Hilton doesn't take it?
I was told by an unreliable source that Bobby Petrino will be the new coach at Whitley County lol
[quote=footballfever]Lex Cath, LCA, Madison Central, Southwestern, PT do not have coaches as of now. I'm sure there are others. So I guess no one without a coach knows whats going on in their own house. FTH just announced today.
Why is so hard to understand that they are waiting on a VERY good coach to make a decision. If he decides not to take the job then someone else will.
How can you open up applications and pursue other coaches with the pitch of we want you if Coach Hilton doesn't take it?[/QUOTE

Those other jobs opened late. This has been open the Monday after they got beat? Time wise maybe a month longer than those. Making the right hire is the most important decision for them. Just taking a while to do so.
I guess the Border Bowl would be a good place to announce the new coach.
Hope to see Dudley at the Border Bowl.
Here he comes, Go Whitley County!!!!!!
This is better than Dallas and who shot J.R. Maybe it'll all be a dream!
Lone Ranger Wrote:That'd be a good topic for someone to start a thread on.... :eyeroll:

WhyLie Wrote:Here he comes, Go Whitley County!!!!!!

I detect sarcasm lol
will news come from or after the Border Bowl?
I don't think we will here anything. What I don't get is why is it not posted? Even if Hilton has not decided , I would ask for apps. , just in case he says no. maybe they take Hilton or inside after that. Redstorm knows, no info red?
WhyLie Wrote:I don't think we will here anything. What I don't get is why is it not posted? Even if Hilton has not decided , I would ask for apps. , just in case he says no. maybe they take Hilton or inside after that. Redstorm knows, no info red?

I don't get that either. I'm sure they know who they are going to hire and keeping it top secret Smile
WhyLie Wrote:I don't think we will here anything. What I don't get is why is it not posted? Even if Hilton has not decided , I would ask for apps. , just in case he says no. maybe they take Hilton or inside after that. Redstorm knows, no info red?

It hasn't been posted because they've known from day one what there options are, who they wanted, and who they could possibly get.
you need a new avatar.that one is disturbing lol
The news I'm hearing is they are going to set a table up at mid field during the Border Bowl with a Pikeville hat and Whitley hat and on live T V they are going to fly Dudley in on a helicopter and land at mid field , and Dudley going get out and make the decision for the whole world to see.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It hasn't been posted because they've known from day one what there options are, who they wanted, and who they could possibly get.

Haddix would be a great hire. :Cheerlead
64SUR Wrote:Haddix would be a great hire. :Cheerlead

no he wouldn't :ChairHit:
insideinfo Wrote:The news I'm hearing is they are going to set a table up at mid field during the Border Bowl with a Pikeville hat and Whitley hat and on live T V they are going to fly Dudley in on a helicopter and land at mid field , and Dudley going get out and make the decision for the whole world to see.

sounds like a plan.
pjdoug Wrote:no he wouldn't :ChairHit:

:okay: hire an insider then I want be shock nobody will. :igiveup:
64SUR Wrote::okay: hire an insider then I want be shock nobody will. :igiveup:

insider wouldn't surprise me but would be as good as Haddix? Who is hyping this guy up?
Dudley said it just did not feel right, so he is going to wait a little longer.
pjdoug Wrote:insider wouldn't surprise me but would be as good as Haddix? Who is hyping this guy up?

Heck I'm just trying to help whitley.who are you hyping pjdoug and don't say Dudley. Confusednicker:
64SUR Wrote:Heck I'm just trying to help whitley.who are you hyping pjdoug and don't say Dudley. Confusednicker:

It's Coach Hiltons job if he wants it.
But since you are trying to help Whitley out who are the next 5 coaches you would pursue?
footballfever Wrote:It's Coach Hiltons job if he wants it.
But since you are trying to help Whitley out who are the next 5 coaches you would pursue?

Bobby Joe Lawson
johnnyd Wrote:Bobby Joe Lawson

If whitley is smart they will stay away from anyone that has ties to the program.
That includes former coaches, players, waterboys, etc.
Overheard Hilton at the Border Bowl talking about his plans at Pikeville this up coming year. He was there recruiting.
footballfever Wrote:It's Coach Hiltons job if he wants it.

1.Rains
2.Duncum
3.Haddix
4.Topnotch
5. RIUTG

These are the only 5 that I have mentions on this thread...plus myself 64SUR an I decline 2 month ago...keeping my Monday morning coaching job...or Whitley may have one on the coaching staff....:truestory:
Rains has found a home at Dunbar, he is going no where.

If No Hilton,

Haddix would be a good hire, but you would be slinging it around. I think he is a good coach, but not the hype most give him.

I like J.B. Donahue from Harlan. Great coach and very under rated.
  •  Previous
  • 30(current)
  • Next