•  Previous
  • 48(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is going to be the new coach at Whitley?
Bear_Paw Wrote:If Mike Holcomb winds up the coach at Whitley I'll take Gut and 2 of his best friends to dinner at Malones and trust me when I tell you it will be no holds barred.... I'm talking Emergency Room Afternoon...

Bear Paw Out...

looks like somebody is getting a free meal lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Personally, that's fine with me :biggrin:

Its going to be fun to see whos next in line...

the list is getting shorter Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:I wonder who is next on the listSmile

Time to start looking at the assistant on the sideline....just a warning :ref1::ref1::ref1:
64SUR Wrote:Time to start looking at the assistant on the sideline....just a warning :ref1::ref1::ref1:

:ChairHit::gtfo:
pjdoug Wrote:any real estate sold in Williamsburg today?Smile

I think it's safe to say no......pjdoug :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:
Hats off to Coach Lucas for making a decision and moving on, shame on Coach Hilton...Who is next, inquiring minds want to know...
Randy Frazier?
Gitback Coach Wrote:Randy Frazier?

I like this idea he would be a good coach for Whitley.. Who else are they going to get??? Like someone said before the list is getting shorter!
They're going to get Mike Holcomb...lolConfusednicker:
panther nation Wrote:I like this idea he would be a good coach for Whitley.. Who else are they going to get??? Like someone said before the list is getting shorter!

it's still a mystery lol
Only people to blame for this is the Administration or should I say a select few!! All that happened to Whitley County football this past season was nothing but the INJURY BUG.
There is no list it's like making random calls to find a late night hookup.
Frazier would be a great pick up.
Anyone know any candidates so far???
Middlesboro let Frazier go because of politics. It was a very sad situation. Whitley should contact him ASAP. He is for sure the best available coach out there. Plus he has a stud son that would be coming with him. He also had two coaches with head coaching experience that may come with him.
FRAZIER, FRAZIER, FRAZIER. Hire Frazier and end the speculation.
:novb: trying to help
bac2369 Wrote:Anyone know any candidates so far???

probably somebody from the mountains Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:probably somebody from the mountains Confusednicker:

City of Williamsburg good place to start....Confusednicker:
Frazier would be a great coach for Whitley, bring in Chappell as an assistant and you have a diversified offensive staff that knows how to pass and run. Throw in Fraziers son a beast of a player and you go from 1-10 to a very competitive team. With Mills, Yasidro and Woods and a new attitude and direction results may come faster than expected. Get on the phone and get started Frazier is a class act.
64SUR Wrote:City of Williamsburg good place to start....Confusednicker:

:flush:
The latest rumor is that Craig T. Nelson is looking to come out of retirement as Hayden Fox. Maybe that's an option for Whitley. He'd bring Luther with him. That's a win-win situation.
maybe they could get a coach that is athletic director too
Wildcat18 Wrote:The latest rumor is that Craig T. Nelson is looking to come out of retirement as Hayden Fox. Maybe that's an option for Whitley. He'd bring Luther with him. That's a win-win situation.

I'd take that combo lol
pjdoug Wrote:maybe they could get a coach that is athletic director too

Looks like they will need a new A.D.
pjdoug Wrote:maybe they could get a coach that is athletic director too

wow...speechless..:Sad04:
this thread will set all record on BGR....:novb:
64SUR Wrote:wow...speechless..:Sad04:

It's a sad, sad situation.
SEKYFAN Wrote:Looks like they will need a new A.D.

This could get real ugly...
Well since the AD has been in jail in Maryland since JAN 22 on rape charges no wonder they haven't hired a new coach looks like there is a lot more going on behind the scenes that needs to be fixed before a new coach Is even thought of.
  •  Previous
  • 48(current)
  • Next