Poll: State Semi-Finals - Who ya got?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
66.67%
Corbin
33.33%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry at Corbin 11/25 **3A State Semi-Finals**
It's going to be the biggest gathering of Kentucky and West Virginian people ever recorded.
Belfry0304 Wrote:Appreciate that. Sorry for the one you're taking on Friday.

That's a good one Lol
Goingdeep Wrote:It's going to be the biggest gathering of Kentucky and West Virginian people ever recorded.

It probably will be but in the it will be the same result as last year
Belfry0304 Wrote:Appreciate that. Sorry for the one you're taking on Friday.

You are a class- act
campbellfield Wrote:You are a class- act

You voted for Hillary, didn't ya?
I just don't get why Belfry thinks they are gods gift. Yes, you are an excellent team, but you are beatable. If anyone has a chance in 3A it is the redhounds.
Belfry0304 Wrote:You voted for Hillary, didn't ya?

I guarantee it lol
Corbin 20-14 😝
Oh, and by the way, the game will definitely be at Campbell Field.

Maybe they will get some extra bleachers. Confusednicker:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Oh, and by the way, the game will definitely be at Campbell Field.

Maybe they will get some extra bleachers. Confusednicker:

They don't need to do that we will just sit on the other side Confusednicker:
Corbin fans need to get there early. Everyone from Eastern end of KY and western WV are coming to watch there sons play.
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:They don't need to do that we will just sit on the other side Confusednicker:

Hope you do. From what I hear the home side will be blocked off and reserved for the Corbin fans. Parking for the most part will be reserved on the north side of the stadium. The south side is not private so first come there unless the owner chooses to charge for parking as many do for big games. West side is the post office....so... further west will be downtown. Probably 400 +yards which is about what I parked in the lot at Belfry last year, so not that bad. Corbin does have a trolley which runs about every 20 minutes and can transport probably 20 at a time. Best bet would be to eat downtown, stay parked where you are and ride the trolley or walk toward the lights.
I haven't made my prediction yet, I think these hounds play the game of their lives and go to state. 22-21 hounds on top. If Belfry scores more than 21 they win.
All of the insightful football post in this thread from Belfry0304:

I'm with you guys. Let's move this thing to a real stadium and we'll send down a more appropriate team next year for a stadium that size. I'm sure our 3rd/4th grade squad would love to play at Campbell Field.

Heard they're thinking of moving the game to a real stadium, any truth?

Is there a little league baseball stadium we could use? We can sacrifice the field size for the seating capacity upgrade.

The Walmart parking lot probably has more bleachers than Campbell Field.

Your parents have any kids that lived?
I just think state semi-final games should be played at football stadiums, not rec fields at the nearest YMCA.

You're right. We are a big money bunch. Can I land my helicopter on the field to avoid parking issues? Or will it blow the tiny bleachers away?

Sounds like we need to try for a 100 yard tunnel again this week...

What's done is done, just like the election!

Had no idea drug abuse was such an issue in Corbin.

Where's bcpc?

Oh wait, who cares? Maybe when his brother tells him at Thanksgiving dinner what the coaching staff is thinking about the game, he can come give us some insight.

Confident bunch of Redhound players. Maybe if they had a real head coach they'd know better than to poke a bear on social media...

I'm offended!!! Campbellfield said I made light of the drug problem in the area! I have lost family members to that epidemic.

Oh wait - It's just a JOKE. Relax, dude!! Don't you have a protest to attend or something? #Offended
When you pallbearer your brothers funeral you can decide if my jokes are funny or not.

Y'all save me a spot at the very top of the home side. Me and the crew I'm riding with will be there at 4:30 or so to wait on gates.

Appreciate that. Sorry for the one you're taking on Friday.

campbellfield Wrote:All of the insightful football post in this thread from Belfry0304:

I'm with you guys. Let's move this thing to a real stadium and we'll send down a more appropriate team next year for a stadium that size. I'm sure our 3rd/4th grade squad would love to play at Campbell Field.

Heard they're thinking of moving the game to a real stadium, any truth?

Is there a little league baseball stadium we could use? We can sacrifice the field size for the seating capacity upgrade.

The Walmart parking lot probably has more bleachers than Campbell Field.

Your parents have any kids that lived?
I just think state semi-final games should be played at football stadiums, not rec fields at the nearest YMCA.

You're right. We are a big money bunch. Can I land my helicopter on the field to avoid parking issues? Or will it blow the tiny bleachers away?

Sounds like we need to try for a 100 yard tunnel again this week...

What's done is done, just like the election!

Had no idea drug abuse was such an issue in Corbin.

Where's bcpc?

Oh wait, who cares? Maybe when his brother tells him at Thanksgiving dinner what the coaching staff is thinking about the game, he can come give us some insight.

Confident bunch of Redhound players. Maybe if they had a real head coach they'd know better than to poke a bear on social media...

I'm offended!!! Campbellfield said I made light of the drug problem in the area! I have lost family members to that epidemic.

Oh wait - It's just a JOKE. Relax, dude!! Don't you have a protest to attend or something? #Offended
When you pallbearer your brothers funeral you can decide if my jokes are funny or not.

Y'all save me a spot at the very top of the home side. Me and the crew I'm riding with will be there at 4:30 or so to wait on gates.

Appreciate that. Sorry for the one you're taking on Friday.

Yet every time I throw the bait, you bite.
campbellfield Wrote:Hope you do. From what I hear the home side will be blocked off and reserved for the Corbin fans. Parking for the most part will be reserved on the north side of the stadium. The south side is not private so first come there unless the owner chooses to charge for parking as many do for big games. West side is the post office....so... further west will be downtown. Probably 400 +yards which is about what I parked in the lot at Belfry last year, so not that bad. Corbin does have a trolley which runs about every 20 minutes and can transport probably 20 at a time. Best bet would be to eat downtown, stay parked where you are and ride the trolley or walk toward the lights.

I'll park where I did when I came earlier this year on the other side of the main road I think it was over past a bank as for where I sit if our side is packed I will sit on the other side
campbellfield Wrote:Hope you do. From what I hear the home side will be blocked off and reserved for the Corbin fans. Parking for the most part will be reserved on the north side of the stadium. The south side is not private so first come there unless the owner chooses to charge for parking as many do for big games. West side is the post office....so... further west will be downtown. Probably 400 +yards which is about what I parked in the lot at Belfry last year, so not that bad. Corbin does have a trolley which runs about every 20 minutes and can transport probably 20 at a time. Best bet would be to eat downtown, stay parked where you are and ride the trolley or walk toward the lights.

I hope that works out for ya back in 2011 in the simi game they told us we had to go one way and Breathitt the other it didn't work for them ether
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:I'll be that guy that sits where I want and cheers for my son and his team

Haha I'm sure you will buddy.... I don't know how we will be able to accommodate the all the "class" we'll get this weekend.
Who cares about class? It's a football game. Do we need to hold hands pre and post game? The field is small. There is no parking. These are all actual facts not to get bent out of shape about. Unless there is an officer of the law that tells me I cannot sit on the home side I will sit there if I feel like it. I will be paying 7 dollars the same as any other person getting into the game. After a 42-14 woodshed whipping last year, not quite understanding all the over confidence from the Corbin fan base, considering both teams return basically the same teams.
Hound05 Wrote:Haha I'm sure you will buddy.... I don't know how we will be able to accommodate the all the "class" we'll get this weekend.

The same as we did last year
irishcard16 Wrote:Who cares about class? It's a football game. Do we need to hold hands pre and post game? The field is small. There is no parking. These are all actual facts not to get bent out of shape about. Unless there is an officer of the law that tells me I cannot sit on the home side I will sit there if I feel like it. I will be paying 7 dollars the same as any other person getting into the game. After a 42-14 woodshed whipping last year, not quite understanding all the over confidence from the Corbin fan base, considering both teams return basically the same teams.
Who cares about class? A team, a program, and fans thereof built around pride and tradition. I would think a champion would know that. I also know or hope that your fellow fans don't share your opinion and they probably don't. Footballs more than just a game, you would know that if you played, or if you played for a coach that had any core values for the game and life. You all sound like a bunch of 4 year olds at lunch, "I'll sit where I want" haha. Do what ya gotta do, as has been said before, most of the seating is reserved so "if you feel the need" you'll probably be moved anyways. Not being rude, just facts. But good luck to you and your team and safe travels. A great pizza place just opened up, Brooklyn brothers if your in to that type of food. It is open seating if "you feel like it"
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:The same as we did last year

Yeah I'm sure the red carpet would have been rolled out and I would have been met with sunshine and rainbows if I along with a few others wanted to set in front of you on YOUR SIDE and cheer for the opposing team. Which I wouldn't do out of respect, but to each their own. I guess I was raised different. Good luck and a safe trip
Hound05 Wrote:Who cares about class? A team, a program, and fans thereof built around pride and tradition. I would think a champion would know that. I also know or hope that your fellow fans don't share your opinion and they probably don't. Footballs more than just a game, you would know that if you played, or if you played for a coach that had any core values for the game and life. You all sound like a bunch of 4 year olds at lunch, "I'll sit where I want" haha. Do what ya gotta do, as has been said before, most of the seating is reserved so "if you feel the need" you'll probably be moved anyways. Not being rude, just facts. But good luck to you and your team and safe travels. A great pizza place just opened up, Brooklyn brothers if your in to that type of food. It is open seating if "you feel like it"

My point is getting on a message board whining and crying about class, who cares? Corbins class or lack of class does not in anyway have any bearing on my life or the game. And I did play for the CLASSIEST coach you will ever come across. A man that wears a suit to the games, demands his players address adults as sir and ma'am. THE MOST RESPECTED HIGH SCHOOL COACH IN THE STATE OF KY. I notice though that you only replied to things that were non football related, nothing to be added to the over confidence of the Corbin fan base after the 42-14 drubbing last year when both teams are almost identical to last year?
Hound05 Wrote:Who cares about class? A team, a program, and fans thereof built around pride and tradition. I would think a champion would know that. I also know or hope that your fellow fans don't share your opinion and they probably don't. Footballs more than just a game, you would know that if you played, or if you played for a coach that had any core values for the game and life. You all sound like a bunch of 4 year olds at lunch, "I'll sit where I want" haha. Do what ya gotta do, as has been said before, most of the seating is reserved so "if you feel the need" you'll probably be moved anyways. Not being rude, just facts. But good luck to you and your team and safe travels. A great pizza place just opened up, Brooklyn brothers if your in to that type of food. It is open seating if "you feel like it"

To be honest I'm not going to sit on your side I just get tired of listen to the garbage about switching the game so I figured if you all was going to act like a bunch of babies I could jump right I there with you all now that everybody had a little fun on here last night maybe we can talk about a ballgame until Friday night
99PIRATEFAN Wrote:To be honest I'm not going to sit on your side I just get tired of listen to the garbage about switching the game so I figured if you all was going to act like a bunch of babies I could jump right I there with you all now that everybody had a little fun on here last night maybe we can talk about a ballgame until Friday night
That I can agree with
irishcard16 Wrote:. And I did play for the CLASSIEST coach you will ever come across. A man that wears a suit to the games, demands his players address adults as sir and ma'am. THE MOST RESPECTED HIGH SCHOOL COACH IN THE STATE OF KY. I notice though that you only replied to things that were non football related, nothing to be added to the over confidence of the Corbin fan base after the 42-14 drubbing last year when both teams are almost identical to last year?
I highly doubt all that about the coach. Actually there is no doubt involved it's a fact. If you think Corbin is identical to last year maybe other than some players, shows your lack of knowledge about this team and game. Way better defense more versatile offense. And btw CLASS has no limits. If you have it, were taught it, you show it everywhere at all times. You figure the classiest coach who wears a suit would teach that. Which I figured he teach ya to look at a team and seeing more than the same players too! Haha wowwww.... BTW. This ain't last year, won't help ya none now. And, as I posted earlier if you would have read the post, hounds 42 belfry 36.
Hound05 Wrote:I highly doubt all that about the coach. Actually there is no doubt involved it's a fact. If you think Corbin is identical to last year maybe other than some players, shows your lack of knowledge about this team and game. Way better defense more versatile offense. And btw CLASS has no limits. If you have it, were taught it, you show it everywhere at all times. You figure the classiest coach who wears a suit would teach that. Which I figured he teach ya to look at a team and seeing more than the same players too! Haha wowwww.... BTW. This ain't last year, won't help ya none now. And, as I posted earlier if you would have read the post, hounds 42 belfry 36.

I sorry Knoxville Cath. scored 45 against us and I seen Corbin play this year your not in the same atmosphere as them not with in thirty points of them I'm not being cocky or what ever you want to call it there's no way Corbin can score 42 on us we can talk about this all you want but the scoreboard will prove me right come Friday if I thought it was going to come down to the end kinda game I would say so but there's no way you score 42 and Corbin can't score 36 on us but this is what these forums are for so you got your opinion and I've got mine and neither one of us will be playing come Friday so what we think will have no outcome on this game
I'm honestly interested to hear the rationale of some Corbin fans. For the sake of discussion of course, what does their offense possess that will allow them to do what very few other teams have done against Belfry's defense? Not many teams can say they've eclipsed the 40 point mark on Belfry in recent years, and it has peaked my curiosity as to what the rationale is behind these thoughts. This is not in jest or arrogance, just for the sake of good football discussion which is why we're all here for the most part.
Goingdeep Wrote:It's going to be the biggest gathering of Kentucky and West Virginian people ever recorded.

Confusednicker:
  •  Previous
  • 10(current)
  • Next