•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Stop the Steal
(11-17-2020, 10:37 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 09:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 09:15 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: The Trump legal team has lost at every turn so far, including today in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. I’m sure all those justices are bought off. Yeah right. Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia Secretary of State, a REPUBLICAN, says he has been pressured by other Republicans, including the flip-flopping clown show that is Lindsay Graham, to make sure the vote totals are turned in Trump’s favor during the recount. Even received a death threat, but to his credit he is conducting himself professionally, and all results are indicating there will at most be the change of a handful of votes, which would happen in any state in any national election during a recount. No wholesale changes, no new winner.

The only thing unholy going on right now is the Trump Administration not allowing security briefings to the incoming administration. Even if you think you have a legitimate chance of winning you just can’t deny this. Bush didn’t get this in 2000, and his team will tell you it made for a very difficult transition. 

They are also not sharing their COVID info, although they probably don’t have a lot to share since Trump ignored it from the beginning, had no interest in it, and now you are seeing the results of that. No, he didn’t cause the virus, but his refusal to take it seriously has put us so far behind the eight-ball. All he would have had to do was slip on a mask and show his minions that it was ok to do that.  Then you all would have fallen in lock step. I think some of you would wear a dirty diaper on your face if the infallible Trump said it was a good idea.
^ That is not true. You are not paying attention, are you? The Trump legal team won a decision in Pennsylvania concerning the Secretary of State's decision to extend the deadline for proof of identity by three days.

What you do not seem to realize is that the Trump legal team expects to lose some cases in state Supreme Courts, which it will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court. In Pennsylvania, Supreme Court Justices are elected and the Court currently consists of five Democrats and two Republicans. The case that they lost today was completely expected. By a party line 5-2 vote, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that the requirement that observers be allowed to observe the vote counting process did not provide guidance on distances, so the fact that Republicans were allowed in the building satisfied the requirement. Do you really think that the U.S. Supreme Court will rule that it was okay to force observers to observe the process through windows or at a distance of 20 feet from the ballots?

Biden is an extreme security risk. He is being investigated for allegedly bribing the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son Hunter's company. In fact, Biden confessed to threatening to deny $1 billion of U.S. loan guarantees if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor. He was proud of getting the prosecutor fired and boasted about getting it done.

Joe Biden should not be allowed anywhere near any classified documents until and if the Electoral College or Congress selects him as our next president.

Biden should concede. He is risking spending his retirement years behind bars by continuing to claim that he is the President-elect.

Surely you don't really believe most of the stuff that you are posting. If so, you may need to take a break from the extreme right and left wing talking heads.  You do realize that they profit handsomely by saying what they are saying and most of them do not even believe what comes out of their own mouths.

Since you know so much why don't you debunk it genius?
(11-17-2020, 10:37 PM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-17-2020, 09:15 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: The Trump legal team has lost at every turn so far, including today in the Pennsylvania Supreme Court. I’m sure all those justices are bought off. Yeah right. Brad Raffensperger, the Georgia Secretary of State, a REPUBLICAN, says he has been pressured by other Republicans, including the flip-flopping clown show that is Lindsay Graham, to make sure the vote totals are turned in Trump’s favor during the recount. Even received a death threat, but to his credit he is conducting himself professionally, and all results are indicating there will at most be the change of a handful of votes, which would happen in any state in any national election during a recount. No wholesale changes, no new winner.

The only thing unholy going on right now is the Trump Administration not allowing security briefings to the incoming administration. Even if you think you have a legitimate chance of winning you just can’t deny this. Bush didn’t get this in 2000, and his team will tell you it made for a very difficult transition. 

They are also not sharing their COVID info, although they probably don’t have a lot to share since Trump ignored it from the beginning, had no interest in it, and now you are seeing the results of that. No, he didn’t cause the virus, but his refusal to take it seriously has put us so far behind the eight-ball. All he would have had to do was slip on a mask and show his minions that it was ok to do that.  Then you all would have fallen in lock step. I think some of you would wear a dirty diaper on your face if the infallible Trump said it was a good idea.
^ That is not true. You are not paying attention, are you? The Trump legal team won a decision in Pennsylvania concerning the Secretary of State's decision to extend the deadline for proof of identity by three days.

What you do not seem to realize is that the Trump legal team expects to lose some cases in state Supreme Courts, which it will appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court. In Pennsylvania, Supreme Court Justices are elected and the Court currently consists of five Democrats and two Republicans. The case that they lost today was completely expected. By a party line 5-2 vote, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled that the requirement that observers be allowed to observe the vote counting process did not provide guidance on distances, so the fact that Republicans were allowed in the building satisfied the requirement. Do you really think that the U.S. Supreme Court will rule that it was okay to force observers to observe the process through windows or at a distance of 20 feet from the ballots?

Biden is an extreme security risk. He is being investigated for allegedly bribing the Ukrainian government to fire a prosecutor who was investigating his son Hunter's company. In fact, Biden confessed to threatening to deny $1 billion of U.S. loan guarantees if Ukraine did not fire the prosecutor. He was proud of getting the prosecutor fired and boasted about getting it done.

Joe Biden should not be allowed anywhere near any classified documents until and if the Electoral College or Congress selects him as our next president.

Biden should concede. He is risking spending his retirement years behind bars by continuing to claim that he is the President-elect.

Surely you don't really believe most of the stuff that you are posting. If so, you may need to take a break from the extreme right and left wing talking heads.  You do realize that they profit handsomely by saying what they are saying and most of them do not even believe what comes out of their own mouths.
I believe my own eyes and ears and most of what I post is based on my own observations. As WideRight suggested, feel free to try to rebut anything that I have claimed. However, it is much easier to just dismiss claims without doing any research, isn't it?

Nobody who understands politics at all expects the Trump campaign to accomplish much with their lawsuits in state courts. Trump's top lawyers are focused on preparing filings for the U.S. Supreme Court but in some cases they have to go through the process of filing in state courts and then appealing to the Supreme Court. That's just how the law works in most cases.
(11-17-2020, 09:44 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Every word I said is true, with the possible exception of the dirty diaper thing, although I lean towards that being true too. I noticed you weren’t able to debunk any of it. What is happening now is an exercise in futility by a bitter, egotistical maniac. The only national security threat right now is what Trump might intentionally do in the next two months to sabotage the incoming administration. No one would be surprised if he engaged us in a conflict with Iran, he sure seems to be itching to do that against all advice, just to hamstring the beginning of Biden’s presidency. Now isn’t that a great American worth falling on your sword for? What a joke.
If you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on November 3, you need to understand the kind of thuggery that you are helping to facilitate. Last night, the two Republican members of the Wayne County, Michigan, Board of Elections decided not to certify the election results for the presidential race without an audit of the vote count.

In response, the racist thug in the video below, who is one of two Democrats on the same board, threatened the children of one of the Republican board members. What do you think would be justice for this thug? Please make use of your own eyes and ears, as well as your common sense, before claiming that this guy is not threatening the safety of children.

BTW, the two Republicans on the board reversed their decisions following being labeled as racists and having children doxxed.

If you are white and support BLM and/or Antifa, I invite you to visit the nation's capital and enjoy an outdoor dining experience at one of Washington's downtown restaurants. If you do not think that the violence against whites being encouraged and perpetuated by Democrats is real, then come and witness it first hand. 

(11-18-2020, 01:40 PM)Van Hagar Wrote:

Every word I said is true, with the possible exception of the dirty diaper thing, although I lean towards that being true too. I noticed you weren’t able to debunk any of it.  What is happening now is an exercise in futility by a bitter, egotistical maniac. The only national security threat right now is what Trump might intentionally do in the next two months to sabotage the incoming administration. No one would be surprised if he engaged us in a conflict with Iran, he sure seems to be itching to do that against all advice, just to hamstring the beginning of Biden’s presidency.  Now isn’t that a great American worth falling on your sword for? What a joke.
I see you took the lazy way out. Too much work to rebut any of my claims. That is why I generally keep my posts responding to the post of liberals short. It is a waste of time arguing with people's opinions that are not supported by any facts.

Every word I said is true, with the possible exception of the dirty diaper thing, although I lean towards that being true too. I noticed you weren’t able to debunk any of it.  What is happening now is an exercise in futility by a bitter, egotistical maniac. The only national security threat right now is what Trump might intentionally do in the next two months to sabotage the incoming administration. No one would be surprised if he engaged us in a conflict with Iran, he sure seems to be itching to do that against all advice, just to hamstring the beginning of Biden’s presidency.  Now isn’t that a great American worth falling on your sword for? What a joke.
The next couple of months are an extremely dangerous time for the U.S.  Let's hope that someone can keep him in check because he wants whoever follows him as President to fail, because in his mind, that will make him look good, which is all he really cares about anyway.
[-] The following 1 user Likes The Outsider's post:
  • Van Hagar
(11-18-2020, 02:00 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

The next couple of months are an extremely dangerous time for the U.S.  Let's hope that someone can keep him in check because he wants whoever follows him as President to fail, because in his mind, that will make him look good, which is all he really cares about anyway.
No, the next couple of months are extremely dangerous because Democrats are attempting to steal an election and the media is telling their supporters the kind of lies that you are spreading about the results and Trump's reasons for contesting the results. None of the liberals on this forum have even attempted to address the evidence that Joe Biden was involved in a quid pro quo blackmailing of the Ukraine government or the fact that he is under active criminal investigation. Biden is a security risk and you do not seem to care.
(11-18-2020, 01:53 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote: If you voted for Joe Biden and Kamala Harris on November 3, you need to understand the kind of thuggery that you are helping to facilitate. Last night, the two Republican members of the Wayne County, Michigan, Board of Elections decided not to certify the election results for the presidential race without an audit of the vote count.

In response, the racist thug in the video below, who is one of two Democrats on the same board, threatened the children of one of the Republican board members. What do you think would be justice for this thug? Please make use of your own eyes and ears, as well as your common sense, before claiming that this guy is not threatening the safety of children.

BTW, the two Republicans on the board reversed their decisions following being labeled as racists and having children doxxed.

If you are white and support BLM and/or Antifa, I invite you to visit the nation's capital and enjoy an outdoor dining experience at one of Washington's downtown restaurants. If you do not think that the violence against whites being encouraged and perpetuated by Democrats is real, then come and witness it first hand. 

I am not surprised that liberals decided to ignore this post.

I would like to add that if any group is treated worse by the racist BLM and Antifa groups than conservatives and Trump supporters, it is black conservatives. President Trump's popularity among blacks and Hispanics has soared over the past four years because of his policies. The leaders of many of the groups supporting Trump's reelection are black. In fact, the leader of the Stop The Steal movement is Ali Alexander, a very successful black conservative political consultant.
Has soared???? He went from 8% to 12% of the black vote. That’s like saying my football team lost 63-7 last time, but this time it was just 59-10. We are getting so close! Brother. Hispanic vote went from 28% to 32%. And he still lost because his percentage of white male voters went in the opposite direction because millions were so dissatisfied with his job performance.

By the way, the election is over and Biden won. He will be sworn in on Jan. 20th. Move on to something that isn’t a fantasy, like what’s gonna happen in the Georgia run-offs, very important. Like an earlier poster, I expect a split decision there.
(11-18-2020, 07:22 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Has soared???? He went from 8% to 12% of the black vote. That’s like saying my football team lost 63-7 last time, but this time it was just 59-10. We are getting so close! Brother. Hispanic vote went from 28% to 32%. And he still lost because his percentage of white male voters went in the opposite direction because millions were so dissatisfied with his job performance.

By the way, the election is over and Biden won. He will be sworn in on Jan. 20th. Move on to something that isn’t a fantasy, like what’s gonna happen in the Georgia run-offs, very important. Like an earlier poster, I expect a split decision there.
Sure, Van Hagar, a 50 percent increase is just statistical noise.  Big Grin

Because most of the election fraud in the 2020 election was focused in mostly black inner cities run by Democrats, I suspect that the actual support among blacks was far more than 12 percent.

Are you concerned at all that you voted for and are celebrating the prospect of a president who actually did what President Trump was accused of doing and for which he was impeached? Do you see any irony in your support of a criminal like Joe Biden?

As for the inauguration of Joe Biden, I will believe it when I see it. I recognize that such a travesty of justice is possible but it is far from a certainty.

Have you no opinion on the tactics used by the racist lowlife to pressure vote canvassers into agreeing to certification of election results that all parties acknowledged included fraudulent votes?
You aren’t really good with math are you? Luckily, I am, so let me explain it to you. A 50% increase from basically nothing, is, well, insignificant. If the Republican candidate got that overall 4% bump every in every future presidential election, they would get the majority of the black vote—in the 2060 election. So check back with me in 40 years.
Trump is the biggest crook out there and you know that. The legal firestorm coming his way in a little over two months will dwarf anything you’ve seen so far. And I didn’t see your explanation for why Trump’s support among white males went down this time.
(11-18-2020, 07:22 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: Has soared???? He went from 8% to 12% of the black vote. That’s like saying my football team lost 63-7 last time, but this time it was just 59-10. We are getting so close! Brother. Hispanic vote went from 28% to 32%. And he still lost because his percentage of white male voters went in the opposite direction because millions were so dissatisfied with his job performance.

How can these numbers be true?  Trump was boasting a few days ago about receiving the largest amount of votes ever in a Presidential race from non-white voters, surely he wasn't lying about that was he? Woah
(11-18-2020, 10:52 PM)Van Hagar Wrote: You aren’t really good with math are you? Luckily, I am, so let me explain it to you. A 50% increase from basically nothing, is, well, insignificant. If the Republican candidate got that overall 4% bump every in every future presidential election, they would get the majority of the black vote—in the 2060 election. So check back with me in 40 years.
  Trump is the biggest crook out there and you know that. The legal firestorm coming his way in a little over two months will dwarf anything you’ve seen so far.  And I didn’t see your explanation for why Trump’s support among white males went down this time.

Actually, I am very good with math. One of my previous job titles was Statistical Process Control Coordinator. If you do not know what statistical process control is, then look up W. Edwards Deming, who taught a four day seminar that I attended, which was the beginning of my training. I later received three weeks of training in Advanced Statistical Process Control Methods. I was also an engineering major who worked for 20 years as a registered professional engineer in Kentucky before switching to a career in IT.

Your math skills may be superior to mine but I am not seeing any evidence of that being the case in your posts.

You assume that Republican's inroads into the black electorate would be linear over a 40 year period. If future Republican presidents' policies benefit blacks to the same extent as Donald Trump's policies have, a growth rate of 50 percent per election is more likely than a "bump" of 4 percent per election.

Also, the accuracy of the numbers you cited is very questionable. Exit polls have proven very unreliable over the past two presidential elections because conservatives and Trump supporters are much less likely to participate in polls. Then, there is the matter of Democrats cheating in the inner cities, which dilutes the estimated support rate for Republicans among blacks.

BTW, the estimated rate at which black men voted for Donald Trump is 18 percent. That is why BLM has targeted black Trump supporters with violence and derision. Successful black men are beginning to abandon the Democrat party.
(11-19-2020, 10:33 AM)The Outsider Wrote:

How can these numbers be true?  Trump was boasting a few days ago about receiving the largest amount of votes ever in a Presidential race from non-white voters, surely he wasn't lying about that was he? Woah
Republican's internal polls proved to be much more accurate than any of the public polls or the exit polls on election day. What makes you think that Trump was lying? Because Van Hagar says so?  Big Grin
The Republicans who were bullied into agreeing to the certification of Wayne County, Michigan election results have reconsidered and have rescinded their decision. I hope that federal authorities are providing security for their children.

Cybersecurity experts told Insider, Trump did Russia's work for it by firing Krebs, and in many ways, Krebs' ouster was the biggest sign of his accomplishments.

David Kennedy, a former hacker for the National Security Agency and the CEO of TrustedSec, joked that cybersecurity experts "were bored out of their minds" this year because of Krebs' work. "Nothing was happening because we had done so much to protect the voting process and election infrastructure by making sure it was properly segmented and hackers couldn't get in. A lot of that was because of Chris's leadership at CISA."

The firing of Krebs is another move by Trump to weaken the country.
(11-19-2020, 03:51 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Cybersecurity experts told Insider, Trump did Russia's work for it by firing Krebs, and in many ways, Krebs' ouster was the biggest sign of his accomplishments.

David Kennedy, a former hacker for the National Security Agency and the CEO of TrustedSec, joked that cybersecurity experts "were bored out of their minds" this year because of Krebs' work. "Nothing was happening because we had done so much to protect the voting process and election infrastructure by making sure it was properly segmented and hackers couldn't get in. A lot of that was because of Chris's leadership at CISA."

What a Democrat hack. You do not have to be a cyber security expert to know that when multiple states stop counting votes at the same time on election night with Trump well in the lead in each, and then resume counting the following morning with Biden well in the lead in those states that something unusual occurred in the time that transpired in the interim. 

Trump has acknowledged that security had been tightened to prevent foreign intervention in the election process. The election fraud in 2020 was not committed by the Russians, Chinese, or other foreign government. It was committed by your party.

Krebs was fired for misleading the American public about the possibility of election fraud.
Just keeping track... 1-28 in court cases so far.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-e...KKBN27Z29I
(11-19-2020, 05:15 PM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Just keeping track... 1-28 in court cases so far.

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-usa-e...KKBN27Z29I
I don't believe that the Trump legal team has filed 28 lawsuits that have been decided. Do you have a list or are you relying on somebody else's math and judgment of what counts as a "court case?"
(11-19-2020, 04:28 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 03:51 PM)The Outsider Wrote: Cybersecurity experts told Insider, Trump did Russia's work for it by firing Krebs, and in many ways, Krebs' ouster was the biggest sign of his accomplishments.

What a Democrat hack. You do not have to be a cyber security expert to know that when multiple states stop counting votes at the same time on election night with Trump well in the lead in each, and then resume counting the following morning with Biden well in the lead in those states that something unusual occurred in the time that transpired in the interim. 

Trump has acknowledged that security had been tightened to prevent foreign intervention in the election process. The election fraud in 2020 was not committed by the Russians, Chinese, or other foreign government. It was committed by your party.

Krebs was fired for misleading the American public about the possibility of election fraud.
Krebs was fired for not lying to please Trump.

If it was committed by my party, then the Democrats need to be the ones complaining since I'm a life long Republican.  This is the second time I have ever voted for a Democrat for President, although I'm beginning to wonder about the GOP Party that looks the other way at Trump's behavior.  Just look below to see what one of Trumps current cronies said about him before he became the leader of the GOP.

Jenna Ellis has been one of President Donald Trump's most ardent defenders since joining his campaign as a legal adviser and surrogate a year ago, but in early 2016 she was one of his toughest critics and deeply opposed his candidacy, according to a CNN KFile review of statements she made on her official Facebook page and in local Colorado radio appearances.
Ellis, an attorney and former law professor from Colorado, repeatedly slammed then-candidate Trump as an "idiot," who was "boorish and arrogant," and a "bully" whose words could not be trusted as factually accurate. She called comments he made about women "disgusting," and suggested he was not a "real Christian."
In one March 2016 Facebook post, Ellis said Trump's values were "not American," linking to a post that called Trump an "American fascist." She praised Mitt Romney for speaking out against Trump, referring to him as "Drumpf," -- a nickname coined by comedian John Oliver after a biographer revealed Trump's ancestor changed the family's surname from Drumpf to Trump.
"Why should we rest our highest office in America, on a man who fundamentally goes back and forth and really cannot be trusted to be consistent or accurate in anything," Ellis said in one April 2016 radio appearance.

In March 2016, Ellis attacked Trump supporters in a Facebook post for not caring that the Republican candidate was "unethical, corrupt, lying, criminal, dirtbag."
In another post, she said his supporters didn't care about the truth.

(11-19-2020, 06:54 PM)The Outsider Wrote:

If it was committed by my party, then the Democrats need to be the ones complaining since I'm a life long Republican.  This is the second time I have ever voted for a Democrat for President, although I'm beginning to wonder about the GOP Party that looks the other way at Trump's behavior.  Just look below to see what one of Trumps current cronies said about him before he became the leader of the GOP.

Jenna Ellis has been one of President Donald Trump's most ardent defenders since joining his campaign as a legal adviser and surrogate a year ago, but in early 2016 she was one of his toughest critics and deeply opposed his candidacy, according to a CNN KFile review of statements she made on her official Facebook page and in local Colorado radio appearances.
Ellis, an attorney and former law professor from Colorado, repeatedly slammed then-candidate Trump as an "idiot," who was "boorish and arrogant," and a "bully" whose words could not be trusted as factually accurate. She called comments he made about women "disgusting," and suggested he was not a "real Christian."
In one March 2016 Facebook post, Ellis said Trump's values were "not American," linking to a post that called Trump an "American fascist." She praised Mitt Romney for speaking out against Trump, referring to him as "Drumpf," -- a nickname coined by comedian John Oliver after a biographer revealed Trump's ancestor changed the family's surname from Drumpf to Trump.
"Why should we rest our highest office in America, on a man who fundamentally goes back and forth and really cannot be trusted to be consistent or accurate in anything," Ellis said in one April 2016 radio appearance.

In March 2016, Ellis attacked Trump supporters in a Facebook post for not caring that the Republican candidate was "unethical, corrupt, lying, criminal, dirtbag."

Many people who were detractors of Trump prior to the 2016 election have become strong supporters. I am one of those people.

As for Krebs, he lied. The vote counts for the Dominion voting machines were hacked. Election fraud involving mail-in ballots have been widespread, with many votes counted with no validation of ballot signatures.

There is no way that a feeble old man who spent most of the campaign hidden away in his basement got more votes that Trump, Hillary, or Obama. Trump added to his hordes of supporters during the past four years and as bad of a candidate as Hillary Clinton was, she was a much stronger candidate than Joe Biden.

The only lawsuit that is likely to overturn the result of the election, IMO, is the one involving the Dominion voting machines and software. None of us know what evidence the Trump legal team has beyond very strong statistical evidence. When more votes are cast than there are registered voters, in some cases 300 percent more, election fraud has occurred. Krebbs lied or he spoke out of igniorance.
^^ It is incredible to see people who have made a living the past 4 years by accusing Trump supporters of being red neck cultists, now taking anybody's word who will speak up that the election was fair. Not the least of which are the hierarchy of Dominion Voting. Prior to November 3rd I'd never heard of Dominion Voting. Now I'm hearing the Biden contingency of FOX News led today by Liz Claman along with the rest of the liberal media quoting them (Dominion) in just about every story they air.

I mean, it's okay for the accused to mount a denial of the charges. But since when do lucid minded folk hang on every word of the accused while blowing off mountains of valid and damning evidence just because can't get over their hatred of a President? In this case one Donald J Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Georgia recount is finished and the Biden ended up winning by around 13,000 votes. Georgia will certify the win for Biden tomorrow.
Hoot: Check this out! Scroll towards the bottom and you can see the actual court cases. Pretty cool stuff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsuits_r...l_election
(11-20-2020, 01:17 AM)mr.fundamental Wrote: Hoot: Check this out! Scroll towards the bottom and you can see the actual court cases. Pretty cool stuff

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawsuits_r...l_election
Wikipedia?  Big Grin

The list includes suits that were not filed by the Trump legal team. You also need to reaIize that the Trump lawyers expected to lose many state cases but had to file them so that they could appeal in federal court on U .S. constitutional grounds.
(11-19-2020, 07:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

Many people who were detractors of Trump prior to the 2016 election have become strong supporters. I am one of those people.

As for Krebs, he lied. The vote counts for the Dominion voting machines were hacked. Election fraud involving mail-in ballots have been widespread, with many votes counted with no validation of ballot signatures.

There is no way that a feeble old man who spent most of the campaign hidden away in his basement got more votes that Trump, Hillary, or Obama. Trump added to his hordes of supporters during the past four years and as bad of a candidate as Hillary Clinton was, she was a much stronger candidate than Joe Biden.

The only lawsuit that is likely to overturn the result of the election, IMO, is the one involving the Dominion voting machines and software. None of us know what evidence the Trump legal team has beyond very strong statistical evidence. When more votes are cast than there are registered voters, in some cases 300 percent more, election fraud has occurred. Krebbs lied or he spoke out of igniorance.
The Dominion Conspiracy theory has pretty much been shot down already and even Trump has fixated on another conspiracy theory being floated by Sidney Powell, who embarrassed herself on Fox last night.
(11-20-2020, 10:20 AM)The Outsider Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 07:13 PM)Hoot Gibson Wrote:

The Dominion Conspiracy theory has pretty much been shot down already and even Trump has fixated on another conspiracy theory being floated by Sidney Powell, who embarrassed herself on Fox last night.
Not true at all. I don't watch Fox News but there is nobody on that network in position to shoot anything down. Vote counts were suspended in multiple states on election night. Do you have a theory as to why that happened in this election but never in any previous election? Or how Trump lost large leads in multiple states immediatey after counting resumed?
I'm getting ready to start some new conspiracy theories. The main one being that Putin must have figured out a way to at the very least double Trump's vote totals. I still cannot believe that 70 million people would vote for him to be President of anything. It's really scary that on both sides of the aisle that so many people will blindly vote for someone just because they have a R or D beside their name and not take into consideration the insanity of doing this.
70 percent of the precincts in Wayne County, Michigan, had more votes counted than the number of ballots cast. Two Republican members of the canvassing board refused to go along with the two Democrat members, who wanted to certify the count. In response, the two Democrats doxxed the two Republican members. One of them encouraged people to go to their homes and to "share their anger." The other one gave the name of the school that one of the Republican's children attends and implied that the kids' black classmates will be upset when they find out what their mother did.

Why is it that so many Democrat politicians believe that harassment and violence are valid actions to settle political disputes in this country?

•  Previous
  • 6(current)
  • Next