•  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGR Members Picture Thread.
QQ and BGG:Thumbs:
Now let's look at what each are holding...I'm the good boy with a cup Confusedhh:
"torQQue" Wrote:QQ and BGG:Thumbs:
I like her shirt :beg:
WHAT A GOOD NIGHT THAT WAS BEEF...........:Hammer3: (HAMMERED) LOL :beer: :beer: :beer:
"Red and Black" Wrote:WHAT A GOOD NIGHT THAT WAS BEEF...........:Hammer3: (HAMMERED) LOL :beer: :beer: :beer:
:wenumber1 Might see another one this weekend....:beerwez:
I've had to sip on the beast, but when all else fails and you have 5 bucks to spare nothin' wrong with Early Times.
red and black, you're a nut man....hardly see ya around campus anymore....hahahaha.
First off...ET is the nastiest stuff ever....I don't see how one of my best friends would go through a 5th in a night sometimes -- straight....I drank some in his memory and about puked! Tongueuke:

But I erased your ICQ #...might not want to post that in public....send it in a PM.
Yea I dont have ya ICQ # either PM me if ya want
gaim and aol both work with ICQ.. Just ask him for his number and send a msg to that numbers.
"JKWON33" Wrote:This is me
Did somebody just get done giving you a wedgy in the 2nd pic??:blabbermo :blabbermo
Nope, my pants were fallin' down....forgot to buckle my belt tight enough and that's from pullin' up on them all night.....lol
That will do it everytime JK
That it will....how you doin' there football....last time I saw you was durin' the Jenny Wiley Festivle, well what I can remember of it.
Buddy I am doing good....I havent saw ya since then either...You wasnt that out of it was ya?
Here's a pic of me and my buddies
Left to Right...Stephanie, Taryn, Abby, Me, Jennifer
here's a pic of my senior english class... me, football05 and blackcatfan4life are in it
football is in the front sitting, bcf4l is to the right of him sitting, and im standing to the right of bcf4l
Yea I am front row....I like that pic we had to be in English IV I miss those days dont you....We had some great times in that class and learned alot....
here's a picture of Abby and I at our graduation party
Is that a LONGNECK in abbys hand lol
I didnt think abby drank HAHAHAHAHA who am i kidding she can out drink alot of guys i know LOL
Heres a pic from my senior yr with my best friends sister ABBY....Me and her r like Bro and Sis as well, we are really close
O yea I forgot you all IM NOT THAT SHORT lol
That pic was taken at the football stadium and she was standing on a step above me LOL
I just wanted to clear that up
Good pics everyone
nice pics guys
She never outdrank me bub......................lol
Nice pics 15th, haven't really changed.
I've met Abby once, seemed cool but SUPER tall.
"Red and Black" Wrote:She never outdrank me bub......................lol

HAHA I bet she could just about lol
Where did you get that pic FB? That's awesome. And man I have gained a lot of weight since then. Smile
15th region posted that pic of pattons room....or which pic are you tlaking about?
Ohhh my bad. I was looking at the wrong name. Man that brings back memories big time. Those were the best of times right there.
  •  Previous
  • 7(current)
  • Next