Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your So Ugly
XX is so ugly he can look up a camel's butt and scare the hump off of it.
XX is so ugly his face is closed on weekends
Colonel is so ugly, thats not him going bald, thats his hair trying to run away from his face.
Sniper is so ugly, enough said, becasue their is no explaination for such a foul looking creature.
XX is so ugly they use him in prisons to cure sex offenders
Wyatt, what are you going to do for a face when the baboon wants its @$$ back?
Tate, what sexual position produces the ugliest children? Need Help? Ask your mom.
thetribe Wrote:MOST of you are so ugly, they couldn't take the time to teach you the difference between "your" and "you're" in school.

:Thumbs:

Hey tribe get with QQ and come on down to Death Valley and get a little of what he did. He hasn't been back in the fight since his first week. The Cowboys don't care much for Indians. TongueirateSho
Billnz your so ugly, the tide wouldn't bring you back in.
ya come get some!:blabbermo
Tribe your so ugly, you couldn't get a date off a calender.
BigJ your so ugly, when you sit in the sand the cats try to bury you.
Looks like JF is like XX and has to repeat because he is so imaginative.
JF is so ugly when he has sex, no matter what position, it is still considered doggy style.
JF is so ugly that when he tried to take a bath, the water jumped out.
JackFrost Wrote:Tribe your so ugly, you couldn't get a date off a calender.

JackFrost Wrote:BigJ your so ugly, when you sit in the sand the cats try to bury you.

Could you imagine how boring this thread would be if everyone posted already used jokes??? :booo:

:lame:
Tribe is so ugly his dentist treats him by mail-order.
JF is so ugly the last time I saw a mouth like that, it had a hook in it.
JackFrost Wrote:Wyatt, what are you going to do for a face when the baboon wants its @$$ back?

Now that was pretty good :Thumbs:
Sorry guys I didnt read all the other post before mine. Take me away. :policeman:
JackFrost Wrote:Sorry guys I didnt read all the other post before mine. Take me away. :policeman:

That's okay we expect that from a yella belly.
God made the Colonel... the ugliest man alive, then he made the Sniper just so there would be some body to scare him with.
Wyatt's so ugly....when he was missing they put his picture on the bottom of the milk carton.
Your so ugly, your mother tried beating you with a Pretty stick and broke it.
CK and Sniper are so ugly, they went to the zoo and monkeys threw bananas at them...
Sniper is so hairy, he has to get an estimate before he can get a haircut..
Sniper is so ugly, the Surgeon General put a Warning on his face.:Sad04:
CK is ugly, the mirrors in his house took out life insurance...
Iguana is so ugly, his parents tied a pork chop around his leg to get the dog to play with him...now the d*** thing is a vegetarian.
[B]Sniper is so ugly, his face was charged with hit and run and his reflection was charged as the accomplice..