•  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Coach at Bell County?
Eddy Creek Bay Wrote:How can Mills be the best candidate when you have coaches that have won State Championships that have applied for the job?

I would like to know who?
I heard Cobb has applied for the job.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Yes who besides Raines? With the talent he had at LCA he should have won more that 1.

Rains did NOT apply!
Raines did not officially apply....but Bell did pass on Raines. They could have had him. Make no mistake he was more than interested.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Yes who besides Raines? With the talent he had at LCA he should have won more that 1.

Beechwood, Mayfield, Hazard aren't too shabby. Not to mention to go along with the likes of Danville and NewCath that were in 1A before this six class cluster came along. For as week as the bottom tier teams in 1A were/are, the cream of the crop could play with anybody in classes 1-4 the past few years.

I'm guessing off of the lists that have been posted they are talking about Holcomb and Jaggers maybe?
Rains
Jaggers
Roark
Holcomb

Have all won state championships. Granted Holcomb may have not shown much interest......maybe no interest. But three others have won them and where and are interested. Now IYO you may not want them, but record wise can not argue that point.
Forgot about Roark.
Harry Doyle Wrote:Beechwood, Mayfield, Hazard aren't too shabby. Not to mention to go along with the likes of Danville and NewCath that were in 1A before this six class cluster came along. For as week as the bottom tier teams in 1A were/are, the cream of the crop could play with anybody in classes 1-4 the past few years.

I'm guessing off of the lists that have been posted they are talking about Holcomb and Jaggers maybe?

The Jaggers that applied is Son not Marty.
He won a state championship at Mercer(the son) didn't he? Mercer a 4-5A school and if memory serves me right got to play 2-3A not for sure. I guess KHSAA forgot how to count when consolidating those schools.
Marty was the HC at Mercer. Not sure if his son even Coached.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Marty was the HC at Mercer. Not sure if his son even Coached.

Where does the son coach at now and from what I am gathering this was offered as a combo deal, son as the head coach and the father as assistant.
Trenches07 Wrote:Where does the son coach at now and from what I am gathering this was offered as a combo deal, son as the head coach and the father as assistant.

well the last i heard was coach mills was looking at houses for sell in the bell county area, and also heard that coach russell was applying for the Madison Southern job.. So i dunno if you can believe everything you hear.
KCPANTHERS Wrote:well the last i heard was coach mills was looking at houses for sell in the bell county area, and also heard that coach russell was applying for the Madison Southern job.. So i dunno if you can believe everything you hear.

yea man i just sold him my house.. haha
KCPANTHERS Wrote:well the last i heard was coach mills was looking at houses for sell in the bell county area, and also heard that coach russell was applying for the Madison Southern job.. So i dunno if you can believe everything you hear.

The Southern job has been field. So, you can rest easy. I think we will all know something soon!
Trenches07 Wrote:The Southern job has been field. So, you can rest easy. I think we will all know something soon!

i hope so..........
Trenches07 Wrote:The Southern job has been field. So, you can rest easy. I think we will all know something soon!

Who got the Southern Job?
Xerxes Wrote:Who got the Southern Job?

John Clark.............from indiana i think. He was introduced today and will start weight lifting today

Really? "Field"?
Trenches07 Wrote:John Clark.............from indiana i think. He was introduced today and will start weight lifting today

[I]FILLED[/I]

Does that make you fill better HD
Trenches07 Wrote:The Jaggers that applied is Son not Marty.

False. Marty's son, Josh, has not applied. He is the DC at at LaRue County. Josh, I believe sent Marty's stuff in, though. I know for a fact that Josh has not applied for the Bell County job. It is Marty.
Bobcat_Dad Wrote:Marty was the HC at Mercer. Not sure if his son even Coached.

His son coached the offensive line at Mercer when Marty was there and left for LaRue before the '08 season.
Trenches07 Wrote:[I]FILLED[/I]

Does that make you fill better HD

I hope everyone feels better once this Coach has been announced. If Mills gets the job, who will it be for Knox Central?
Mama Bear Wrote:I hope everyone feels better once this Coach has been announced. If Mills gets the job, who will it be for Knox Central?
Dudley Hilton
This is an unofficial announcement!
but I was looking through the classic BGR threads and this thread has more views than any thread in the history of BGR from what I can tell.
zaga_fan Wrote:This is an unofficial announcement!
but I was looking through the classic BGR threads and this thread has more views than any thread in the history of BGR from what I can tell.

I would say if they all had the picture you have on this they would all break a record.
Will there be a hour special on WYMT? Just playing
It taking so long to hire @ Bell will certainly hurt the program that the new coach comes from because they will have to go through the hiring process in the spring or just before.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

It has been a long time but the posting date was just up this week.
Let me just say something about hurting the program....as long as Davenport is there..They're not dead just yet. New coach will have time to build after him....
Bell will be in great hands.
  •  Previous
  • 28(current)
  • Next