Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An open letter to Ashley Judd: In Defense of Coal
TheRealVille Wrote:+1 These people on here could care less about you, they only care about making money for themselves. Like I said, the person that wrote that letter to her could care less about their generation of their family behind them, they are typical conservatives, they only care about the here and now. "God" is going to destroy the Earth before we have to worry about it."

This from a person who said he voted for Obama and the dems. because it helps the unions.

Beetle01 Wrote:What got me about the letter was her use of generosity of the coal companies. LOL what a fool. These companies rape and pillage our state, endanger our workers and citizens. They poison our waterways, and endanger us on the roads. They dont care about everyday citizens, they donate money to act like they care, to try and keep people quiet while they go about their business.

I have no problem with coal mining if the companies involved ran it properly. However, that is not the case, and because someone doesnt want to lose their job, they are okay with poisoning their kids, and everyone elses kids with dirty water.

IMO if coal mining cant be done properly, then it doesnt need to be done at all. We will build a nuclear plant to replace the energy loss so we can "Keep the lights on"

You accuse the coal industry of poisoning the water supply, but yet you advocate nuclear power. Check out the leaks and near leaks at research facilities, power plants and at storage disposal areas. http://www.lutins.org/nukes.html

Doesn't Nuclear power need uranium? Don't they have to mine uranium?
Messages In This Thread
An open letter to Ashley Judd: In Defense of Coal - by Old School - 06-28-2010, 09:23 PM