Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If all of the mentioned SEC teams get put on probation
TidesHoss32 Wrote:The same team (Florida State) picked in the top 15, the same Clemson team picked in the top 10. How did the schedule makers know how they would end up doing when they made the schedules? UK wouldnt dare put teams like that on their regular season schedule, because they know it will all but sink their chances at one of the 9th place SEC bowls they go to every year. And yeah, SJSU, Duke and Georgia State. You politely forgot Penn State, pal.
Louisville (who is picked something like 17th in their own conference), Akron, Western (how many D1 years have they played? 2? 3?), and Charleston Southern? And you are throwing off on Bamas schedule? LOL. That, my friend, is a joke schedule. But like I have said, whether it pains you Kentucky fans to admit or not, its a schedule you have to play so you can hopefully go 6-6 and play in a bowl.
Which side are you are you arguing about? First you make fun of the Kentucky weak schedule and I point out that Alabama has a weak schedule then you start arguing about who played who in the past.. What is your angle here? Go mighty Georgia State.
Messages In This Thread
If all of the mentioned SEC teams get put on probation - by Benchwarmer - 07-26-2010, 07:18 PM