Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville High announces Fishing team
If...Then Wrote:As of today, Mike Rowe announced his acceptance of the PHS Fishing team. Sponsors are needed also so if you would like to help the boys and their hard earned hobby, contact at (606) 432-0185

Im pretty sure some schools down in South KY have teams. Tournament dates are yet to be determined.

So.....um go Panthers!?
Can you or the gentleman the phone number leads to answer any of the questions above? The first thing that crossed my mind were liabilities. Its a great idea and i would love to see it take off. I am pretty sure that most highschools already have fishing clubs. But by saying team i am understanding you mean to compete? I could see if it being lucrative to have some events with an adult angler. The adult would take the student participant out in a real event and the student would compete against other students for points. There are only team events in that region though and it would be hard to find an open boat. Can you please be more specific on the competition format you have worked out.
Messages In This Thread
Pikeville High announces Fishing team - by Spud6 - 08-26-2010, 07:39 PM
Pikeville High announces Fishing team - by Hilbily - 09-03-2010, 06:37 PM