Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~BluegrassRivals Shirts~ Thread closes on 1/26/05
If we have enough people that would be interested in buying shirts let us know..You can either post it in this thread or send me a PM.......If we have enough request we can do Sweatshirts too....The T-shirts will be 15.00 or 2 for 25.00(includes shipping )We need a order of 24 T-Shirts and you can choose your color of either White, or Black!!!!!!!!!!Once we get that order total meet or The order will be placed.It will only take 1 day to make the shirts.. So I will need all payments by thursday that way I can mail all the shirts out and you will recieve them either Saturday or Monday......If you are interested in a sweatshirt they will be 25.00 and we need a total of 24........

If you want both T-shirt and Sweat Shirt it will be 35.00....This thread will be closed on that date....Thanks guys, lets support BGR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And as for payment, you can either mail it or use paypal......
This is the back of it
The front will have something like this, with a few other designs
Messages In This Thread
~BluegrassRivals Shirts~ Thread closes on 1/26/05 - by Basketballer - 01-19-2005, 03:44 AM
~BluegrassRivals Shirts~ Thread closes on 1/26/05 - by BallaBaby - 01-20-2005, 12:16 AM