Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enes' Father says Enes "will be a Sophomore at UK"
BlackcatAlum Wrote:This also happened when he was 16 years old.

He was immature and his parents should be the ones penalized for their mistakes, not him - kind of like in the Cam Newton case.

He turned down millions of dollars to come to america and attend high school so that he could play college basketball. That alone speaks volumes to me and the NCAA is letting players get by the clearing house and then question their high school grades after they become successful; The NCAA also allows student-athletes parents to accept money and then pay it back, but the player still is eligible, and the NCAA allows players to get free tattoos and suspend them for the following season and not their bowl game. The NCAA is very inconsistent.

I can understand suspending Kanter for awhile, but not an entire season or his entire collegiate career.

What does 16 years-old mean? He would not be allowed to play US High School Basketball for the exact same reason! Was Michelle Wie a professional or not when she played her first LPGA event at 16? Canadian Hockey League players, and they are paid professionals at earlier ages than 16, are not eligible to EVER play NCAA Hockey either. WHERE is the inconsistency?

Has there been an instance when a player has played a Professional sport and then played the same sport in the NCAA? Please show me, and I will back off of my agreement of what the NCAA has deemed.
Messages In This Thread
Enes' Father says Enes "will be a Sophomore at UK" - by Stardust - 12-24-2010, 06:00 PM