Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American
Bob Seger Wrote:Lyons may be a freshman in college, but I dont think he turns 19 until July, and Parker may not be as good. BUT when Chandler went up against either one of them, dont care where he is going or if he is on the All Fallsburg Team, he is the one that got tagged with the "L". Not them. You made the statement that the Panthers didn't stand a chance against him. Maybe not, but the Eagles and the Tigers sure did with pitchers exactly his own age. You never know what can happen. LC better be able to score some runs against some of the Panther slingers too. I'm just not sure they are all that strong in that department. I guess we'll see.
A correct post post Mr.S. The only thing to add is that one of the players has passed the mile marker of his senior year and gone into the next realm. The other two anxiously await the dawning of their last high school year (as is Jackson). After the 2011 season perhaps the guage would best be applied. That way the past,present and future could be evaluated. Finally we will of cource see.That is why the games are played and winners not assigned. And to Chandler Shepherd Congrats on Connie Mack World Series Champ, All American Status, U.K. Signee and "NICE YOUNG MAN".
Messages In This Thread
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American - by mr.charlie hustle - 02-01-2011, 09:02 AM