Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:You may need to check your stats on that one? Before LC came to the 15th Pikeville ruled the roost for the most part and LC was a shadow of Boyd County. If I remember a lot of first round district losses for LC back in those days? I do support LC very much and it has nothing to do with them having better players? It has to do with the misplaced arrogance that runs thru some of their posts. They live for drama and on a site like this they know how to push buttons, and thats what some of them do. Nothing personal, just saying...

Great Post! How many times do you see Pikeville fans starting a bunch of Arrogant threads on here about how good they are? None that is the number, we let the games play out on the field. LC fans such as Sweet Pea give the school a bad name with these rediculous posts. I have nothing but respect for there program, coach and AD(former coach), but the Jokes that post on these sights make everyone not like them.

Again LC will be good this year and they always are. My advice is ACT LIKE YOU HAVE DONE IT BEFORE AND QUIT ACTING SO SURPRISED. PIKEVILLE beat you in 2010 but that does nothing for us in 2011, everybody's record is 0-0 per the KHSAA right now. Good luck, cant wait to meet LC, JC, Paintsville and SC on the field and let the chips fall where they may. A real team would Vote to seed if they thought they were that good. LC has voted to Draw everytime I am pretty sure.:please:
Messages In This Thread
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American - by Commanche - 02-04-2011, 11:47 AM