Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American
Fan of all Sports Wrote:Congratulation to Chandler on this accomplishment. This is a HUGE honor for not only an eastern Kentucky athlete but any athlete in the tri-state area.

As for the district tournament, it will be seeded for the 2011 season.

One last thing. This is a question for Commanche, Panther Thunder, and JackRabbitSlim. Do you notice the same attitude from the fans at LC games that you talk about here? I'm just asking out of curiosity. I am a fan of LC sports and don't seem to notice it at the actual events. I read these boards often (but don't usually reply, maybe will do more to "hopefully" add some integrity to the Bulldog fanbase). I also notice the attitude you guys mention on here. It does get under my skin and wish they would just shut up. However, I can narrow it down to about 5 or 6 people who are more than likely kids who should know better but for some reason choose not to.

About 62 hours until practice!!

I think some of you misunderstand a lot of things apparently? I am a LC supporter, however, I am not a fan of ignorance.
Messages In This Thread
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American - by JackRabbitSlim - 02-13-2011, 11:22 AM