Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American
Fan of all Sports Wrote:Congratulation to Chandler on this accomplishment. This is a HUGE honor for not only an eastern Kentucky athlete but any athlete in the tri-state area.

As for the district tournament, it will be seeded for the 2011 season.

One last thing. This is a question for Commanche, Panther Thunder, and JackRabbitSlim. Do you notice the same attitude from the fans at LC games that you talk about here? I'm just asking out of curiosity. I am a fan of LC sports and don't seem to notice it at the actual events. I read these boards often (but don't usually reply, maybe will do more to "hopefully" add some integrity to the Bulldog fanbase). I also notice the attitude you guys mention on here. It does get under my skin and wish they would just shut up. However, I can narrow it down to about 5 or 6 people who are more than likely kids who should know better but for some reason choose not to.

About 62 hours until practice!!
Fans at the game are perfectly fine, from what I have seen. Now LCA, that's a different story :biggrin:
Messages In This Thread
LC's Chandler Shepherd named All-American - by Panther Thunder - 02-13-2011, 01:02 PM