Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking)
doomsday Wrote:And I did not say anything bad about Pikeville College (University now)

I was stating thats where he will be because thats what talent level he is on, the same as everyone else around here.

Walter State is a top JUCO school in the nation,
they recruit nationally, name one thing Burton has done? name one good stat he has?
He was number #3 in the roatation here so what makes you think he's going to go to Walters State with the best of the best and do anything.
He has done nothing to prove himself, and to be among the best from all over?

like I previously stated its common sense not knocking him but without the free finacial aid college do you think he would be there? Would you waste a scholorship on him? When there are so many other kids who are proven and much higher on the talent scale to give it to.Stop being so biased and trying to bash every LC fan. Not all of us try to do nothing but start trouble like most of the people on here lately, which should be ignored because you can base everything of a small group of kids trying to start trouble because they are bored.

For the most part that is not much different than what the vast majority of what everyone else receives. The vast majority of those that do receive scholarships may only receive $500-$2,000 a year(nonrenewable) at best, coupled with other forms of financial aide/academic awards, finished off with out-of-pocket. Nobody gets anywhere near a free ride on just baseball abilities alone. As good as Stevie Blevins was, he is a good example.
Messages In This Thread
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking) - by Bob Seger - 03-04-2011, 10:35 AM