Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking)
Bob Seger Wrote:Seeing that a lot of the posts are coming from LC players both past and present I offer the theory that it may be derived from water coming from out of the Yatesville basin then. There is no other theory that I can come up with as to why the native youth react in the manner in which they do. Wait, on second thought another possible theory may be at hand here. Perhaps the baby formula for all involved came from a common contaminated source during the infancy stages and now has irreversable effects. Perhaps it's not the EPA that needs consulted but rather the FDA. Granted there may be those that are not native to the geographic community that indeed do need to be considered unaffected or immune to where ever the original source of brain cell rot has been derived. Confusedhh: :biggrin: Regardless, I have a lot of confidence in the staff, but from all indications, they sure do have their hands full.

LOL, Dont take me serious Charlie, I'm just kidding around.
I understand and don't have a theory for the little people. They certainly make you want to avoid posting and reading. I guess I do not understand a Universal absence from other realms. They will start eating candy bars and the trolls will surface.
Messages In This Thread
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking) - by mr.charlie hustle - 03-04-2011, 05:03 PM