Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking)
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:Sometimes these forums can get a little entertaining. Anyone can bring up some hype over Chandler being the "Big Ace" of the 15th Region, or maybe even the state, or even the fact that a former LC player (Sam Burton) is now on the team the "upset" LC last year - it's all just hype. In my opinion, I say just wait, watch, and listen. When the season progresses, we will find out all the desiring answers to are hypothetical questions. Will Pikeville repeat, or will Lawrence County recapture their "throne" on the 15th Region? Will Sam Burton be the deciding factor in for Pikeville this year? Like I said, let's just wait, watch, and listen. Let the game play out guys, and then when the smoke is all cleared, then say "I told you so", or then say Sam really deserves his scholarship. Don't speed up the season - let it play out! Baseball is a spectacle all in it's self. Set back and watch the bats swing. Then come back and say what you want.

Great post :Thumbs:
Messages In This Thread
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking) - by itzAmazing - 03-06-2011, 03:17 PM