Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking)
SweetTea Wrote:I agree I 100% believe that a fee should be charged to post or if you continue to make arrogant, post showing ones true stupidity then you should be banned from the IP adress.

Also I believe the ones pointing the fingers are part of the problem.

CH and BS can use google to educate themselves with synonyms to make them sound smart and 99.9 % of the time say stuff that makes no sense; they provoke all of these young immature posters and make themselves easy targets to submiss ones boredom

And the evidence continues to build in the case that not only CH and BS have been bringing forth. BUT, everyone else on here also. It's not boredom, it's not funny and sure as heck isn't intellectual.
Talk about pointing fingers. And the thing is...you're pointing them in the wrong direction. And saying things that couldn't be further from the truth. I know both CH & BS, pretty well, and they were well educated waaayy long before "google" was even thought of. They got their knowledge from books (most kids now days don't know what those are), not the world wide web. I for one, deal with it by just flat out refusing to repond to anything they say. I don't even read their post. Acting as if they don't even exist. Except for this one....and it is my last for your amusement.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Messages In This Thread
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking) - by OffTheHook - 03-08-2011, 11:06 AM