Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gary Parrish of CBS is reporting John Pelphrey may be out at Arkansas!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Its simple. Ive been a diehard, long time Hogs basketball fan since you UK fans stole Sutton from us in '85. ANYWAYS, it all boils down to whether or not the Hogs feel they can steal Mike Anderson away from Missouri. Anderson should have been the guy they hired when they fired Nolan Richardson after 2002, but they went with a hot commodity (Stan Heath had just led Kent State to an Elite 8 appearance). Anyways, if they feel they can land Mike Anderson, then Pelphrey can pack his bags. If not, then I believe he will stay one more year, and anything less than 25 wins and a Sweet 16, and he's gone after next year. I like John Pelphrey, but honestly, he was hired in Fayetteville because he was the only guy that would take the job. After Billy Clyde and Dana Altman backed out, they had to hire someone quickly. I would LOVE to see them land Mike Anderson though. Anderson was Richardsons right hand man for many, many years, and has close ties to the program.

Trust us if we knew what was going to happen when we stole Sutton from you guys, I promise you that we would have let him pig suie all he wanted and stayed out of Lexington.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]