Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking)
SweetTea Wrote:as you can see from the discussion here it really doesnt matter. allen central and pburg will neither one compete in the region.
all that matters is LC and Pikeville and i think most will agree on that, however jc will be good LC and Pikeville are on a much higher level.

This is a very arrogant statement? Nothing has happened yet, and on paper, yes, you may be correct. However, JC has a lot of young talent, and if they get in a groove late in the season that could very well beat either LC or Pikeville on a given day. Paintsville is the same way. If the lefty starts competing on a high level towards the end of the season, and they manage not to throw his arm out before the season is over, then he could very well beat either of them too? Anybody that has seen a lot of baseball knows that what is on paper a lot of times means nothing once they hit the field. I'm sure if you give Mike Hall a one run game in the post season he will out-coach any other coach in the region? There are so many factors that come into play, but they are the favorites, however, I wouldn't dismiss every other team just yet?
Messages In This Thread
Rank the 15th Region (pre-season ranking) - by JackRabbitSlim - 03-17-2011, 11:35 AM