Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jon Stewart calling out hypocrisy of Fox News
Bob Seger Wrote:The others are private enterprises. Teachers, and other state, and federal workers are employed by the tax payer. They have no right, IMO, to hold the tax payer hostage by striking and walking out . My opinion is if they are not satisfied with their employment, they should seek employment in another field in the private sector. That's really working out great right now, isn't it?. Should the ones that are footing the bills have to live at a substandard way of life than those they are paying? I think everybody knows what they are getting into when they take their respective jobs to begin with.

I like your way of thinking, I would bet though you would have the potential of making more money though, through some type of innovation, where I gave up that right. So, do you believe that someone with seven years of college education should make? Who do you want your children to be taught by?

I also would think that you are getting a discounted rate for your child's education, because of the following fact, for one child in a child care unit it is roughly $400 dollars a week, or close to it. That is close to $1,600 a month times that by nine months (an average of one school year) That is 14,400 a year. I am betting that you do not pay that in taxes. Now let us times that by 25 because that is the number of kids I have in my classroom, when I am not on my lunch, $360,000 per class. Not bad, I again like the way you think!
Messages In This Thread
Jon Stewart calling out hypocrisy of Fox News - by tvtimeout - 03-18-2011, 11:37 AM