Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawrence County 7 - Johnson Central 2
dawgeers Wrote:You are a very sad individual. No let me change that. You are a very jealous individual. Shepherd is consistently upper 80's. JC is a very good team. They were sitting on the fastball early. Once Shepherd starting throwing his curve and mixing in other pitches they were not as comfortable in the box. What I do know is that if this person were talking about any one from Pikeville they would already be kicked off and banned. I guess LCHS and Shepherd are fair game? I really don't have any dog in this fight, other than to see the complete lack of respect for Shepherd and the jealousy. Not to mention the complete double-standard that the so-called "Administrators" have on here when it comes to certain people or schools. Let me also add one more thing, about the comment that if Shepherd throws 94 then Burton throws 100. Shepherd hits his spots every inning. Burton will hit spots on the backstop every inning.

Panther Thunder...shame on you as well with your comments. How many times does Shepherd have to beat Pikeville before you give him respect?
Please tell me WTH you are talking about. I am the only non-LCer sticking up for the kid. My posts that are sarcastic are directed towards the people that think LC is unbeatable. I have nothing but respect for Shep. Look up my posts and you will see it. So, don't call me out when I am the only one sticking up for the kid.
Messages In This Thread
Lawrence County 7 - Johnson Central 2 - by Panther Thunder - 04-20-2011, 12:15 AM
Lawrence County 7 - Johnson Central 2 - by eagle - 04-20-2011, 01:32 AM
Lawrence County 7 - Johnson Central 2 - by LCDawg - 04-20-2011, 09:16 AM
Lawrence County 7 - Johnson Central 2 - by LCDawg - 04-20-2011, 11:23 AM